We are able to do interior virtual estimates by Facetime, Zoom, Whatsapp or pictures. Exterior estimate can be done while you are inside and speaking to us on the phone.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2007

1726 Corporate Dr

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

With over 500 "A" reviews, winner of the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award for 11 years in a row, winner of Angie's List Best Contractor in West Palm Beach Award and 25 years in business, you can rest assured that our experience and excellent reputation will result in a result that no other contractor can give you. We pride ourselves on being the standard by which other contractors are measured, hence the name Benchmark. Give us a call. You won't be disappointed!...

05/15/2021

David S.

Excellent, from getting an estimate to the painting completion … everything went as planned. Highly recommend this company for your painting needs.

Description of Work
Painting exterior of residential home

Category appliance repair, house painters

Thank you, for taking the time to write a wonderful review, we love a job well done and we are glad to provide you with excellent service. Thank you again and we look forward to continuing to work with you again on future projects. - The Benchmark Team -

07/19/2020

Drenda/Pat B.

Appointment was made, and Rodrigo Arredondo showed up to give 2 quotes so it could be decided which worked best for us. Two quotes were received, and we decided on the quote for $475 which included labor, and materials according to written quote, and verbal discussion. Yes we have a copy of the quote done by this man...CLEARLY indicates LABOR and MATERIALS. So we called to set appointment for the work to be done, in which he then decided to change the WRITTEN quote, saying the materials were no longer included, but the price stayed the same; we were now expected to provide the new outdoor stain/paint for the front and back patio/stairs. We are very upset about being lied to by what appeared to be a top rated company by many other customers.

Description of Work
Front & side Patio stripped, and re-stain/painted

Category woodworking, house painters

We are so sorry for the confusion. Since we did not perform any work, and based upon the proposal it is an estimate. Thank you for your feedback.

05/08/2020

Ken E.

Extremely satisfied. Work was very professional. Would definitely use again and strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Caulking and Painting

Category stucco, house painters

04/13/2020

AIMEE C.

They did a great job -- very high quality. Attention to detail is superior. I will definitely use them again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior repair after a roof leak and then exterior repainting and installation of all new exterior lighting fixtures.

Category drywall, insulation, water damage restoration, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to write a wonderful review, we love a job well done and we are glad to provide you with excellent service. Thank you again and we look forward to continuing to work with you again on future projects. - The Benchmark Team -

03/02/2020

Julie S.

Amazing professionalism from start to finish. Every Benchmark employee was hard working and professional.

Description of Work
Installation and painting of baseboards and door casings.

Category woodworking, interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review, we love a job well done and we are glad to know your job was one of them. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again on future projects. - The Benchmark Team -

01/28/2020

Elayne and Kenneth K.

Very well. They did a good job painting. The pavers had to be cleaned, they came back to do that. I was very pleased with John who came to my home to give me an estimate. He followed through and did the work.

Description of Work
Painted the outside of my house

Category house painters

12/20/2019

Robert F.

Sunday night I got a call at 9:00pm to tell me that they would not be there Monday, maybe Tuesday. Showed up 1 1/2 hours late on Wednesday. Worked looked ok a first glance. Then I noticed that 1 of the soffits way out of square by over 1 inch on a 12 inch soffit. Again a no call on Monday, someone else showed Wednesday, sort of fixed the soffit by breaking away the sheetrock and patched the soffit. I was glad to see them go.

Description of Work
Replace Lumadome ceiling

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we take your comments very seriously and we apologize for your experience. We are a bit surprised about this review though, at the end [Member Information Removed] the job we did receive a text about being happy and we did a great job.

10/19/2019

Bill E.

Great job. They arrived when they said they would and got it done in a reasonable amount of time. My insurance company tested the water resistance the next day, and they said it was great.

Description of Work
Repair and seal water leaks in a window.

Category replacement windows, interior painters

09/30/2019

Michael S.

This was the third time we’ve used Benchmark but the last. Hired them to paint interior of new home. Ceilings, walls, trim/doors. $14k job. They didn’t prime so old colors bled through in some areas (in addition to missing some areas completely that we didn’t notice until the check cleared. Didn't tape off, use drop cloths, remove switch plate covers or fixtures, just cut in, so paint streaks/splatters inevitably got on everything. Different people showed up every day, some excellent, some not so the ones that weren’t good ruined the job. They knocked off a few hundred for our time in cleaning paint off our dark wood floors, so there’s that. The painter I’ve since hired just shakes his head in disbelief when he looks at their work.

Description of Work
Full interior repaint

Category interior painters

We are sorry for the experience you had with Benchmark was not up to your standards or our standards. As you are aware, we strive to outperform other paint companies to meet and exceed our customer's expectations. The issues that were brought to our supervisor's attention were addressed and we did issue a credit with cleaning the floor. After your job completed, we didn't receive any contact regarding any other issues for us to address and make right. Companies can make mistakes and the good ones will stand behind their work until the end and beyond. Again, I apologize for your experience with Benchmark. Being in business for over 20 years, we appreciate all of our customers and we always stand behind every job we do.

09/27/2019

Katherin K.

I would highly recommend Benchmark Painting as they did a great paint job, they prepared the areas and cleaned up after, etc. They were punctual and so professional. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They painted various rooms and areas in my home

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with future projects. Again, thank you so much - The Benchmark Team -

09/24/2019

Michael F.

Great! Benchmark always does a great job. Their crew is courteous and clean and they do excellent work.

Description of Work
Water damage repairs and some remodeling/painting in other areaas.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, water damage restoration, house painters, interior painters

Thank you, we appreciate your rating and review. We are very pleased to know that you are enjoying our workmanship! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with future projects. Again, thank you so much - The Benchmark Team -

09/17/2019

Bunny S.

ALL WORK WAS DONE BEAUTIFULLY, PROFESSIONALLY AND TIMELY.

Description of Work
PAINTING, POWER CLEANING DRIVEWAY, PAINT ANDREPAIR SCREEN DOOR

Category screen repair, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

We love a job well done, thank you for informing us that yours was one of them! We have enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, The Benchmark Team

09/06/2019

John B.

Excellent service. I was very pleased with them,

Description of Work
General Construction Work

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

We love a job well done, thank you for informing us that yours was one of them! We enjoy working with you! Best Regards, The Benchmark Team

08/06/2019

Roxanne M.

I had the best experience with Benchmark Painting. From the estimate through the job being completed, I can't say enough good things about them. Rodrigo, the estimator and project coordinator was great and the painters were fantastic. SO professional and meticulous. Francisco and his crew painted my home as if it were their own. I am THRILLED with the result and found not a flaw in the whole job. I am so impressed as are my neighbors. They also filled in ALL the cracks in my concrete blocks, and made needed repairs to the fascia boards. My house looks brand new. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I'm super happy. :-)))

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my home.

Category woodworking, house painters

Thank you, we appreciate your updated rating and review. We are very pleased to know that you are enjoying our workmanship! We will pass your compliments to Rodrigo. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with future projects. Again, thank you so much - The Benchmark Team -

06/16/2019

Richard G.

Excellent as usual. Used them many times. On time, high quality work, and competitive price.

Description of Work
Paint driveway, walkway, and support posts

Category house painters

Thank you, we appreciate your updated rating and review. We are very pleased to know that you are enjoying our workmanship! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with future projects. Again, thank you so much - The Benchmark Team -

05/26/2019

Richard M.

Very professional and excellent work.

Description of Work
Remove and replace exterior door.

Category picture framing, insulation, woodworking, interior painters

05/04/2019

john F.

Superb first class service, professional in every way. Very pleased with the jobs done and the people involved. Great customer service from honorable people. Can't recommend highly enough. A real pleasure. Thank you.

Description of Work
Painting, Carpentry and Marblework

Category ceramic tile, egress windows, flooring contractor, replacement windows, pressure washing, window treatments, woodworking, marble & granite, house painters, doors, roof cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

04/01/2019

Barbara M.

Amazingly fast and professional. The work is top notch. I had hired them 4 years ago when I bought my condo. They painted the entire place, installed all new baseboards, solid wood doors, ights etc. It is nice to see their work continues to be of the highest caliber. They weren’t the least expensive...but you get what you pay for and I’d rather be sure to have it done perfectly the first time. The cornices are Stunning! Robert Huss is an artist!

Description of Work
Two 8’ 4” custom wood cornices for sliders to lanai.

01/31/2019

Richard B.

Excellent!! Extremely good crew did a fantastic job on all the work. I would absolutely hire them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Whole house Crown molding installation, wall and trim painting

Category woodworking, interior painters

We love a job well done, thank you for informing us that yours was one of them! We are so pleased to know you are enjoying your new home look. We have enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, The Benchmark Team

01/21/2019

Barbara S.

John Tuoto, the project coordinator, responded very quickly after I e-mailed him about the possibility of Benchmark doing work for us. We spoke briefly on the phone and he even took the time to stop by to review the jobsite a short while later. He sent us an estimate in no time, John coordinated the work schedule and his crew moved forward to complete all of the projects in a timely manner. I can’t say emough for John’s manner and professionalism. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Description of Work
Painting, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry

Category closet systems, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, screen repair, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We will pass along your compliments to the crew leaders and John. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with future projects. Again, thank you so much - The Benchmark Team -

12/03/2018

Karolyn M.

Their work is excellent. Painters are punctual and very meticulous. Their attention to detail is wonderful. They clean up every day and work steadily all day long. They are very professional and it was a real pleasure to work with them. I would hire them again in a minute and I recommend them to all friends and family. Getting the estimate and scheduling the work was easy. They also gave us help to select an exterior color that would meet HOA requirements. Overall the experience was great.

Description of Work
Painting both interior and exterior of the house ( single family home).

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you, for taking the time to write a thoughtful review. Many thanks from the Benchmark team. We are very pleased to know that you are enjoying our workmanship. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again with future projects. Thanks again! - The Benchmark Team

Christina J.

I Called David Lamb For My exterior paint Job at My new Salon. He was so professional and polite. His guys were always punctual and So respectful. I Chose a very different Shade Of purple that was difficult to find. They did a prestige job. I would recommend to everyone. I will be using them again!

Description of Work
Exterior Paint Job

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you, we appreciate your updated rating and review. We are very pleased to know that you are enjoying our workmanship! We will pass your compliments to David. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with future projects. Again, thank you so much - The Benchmark Team -

Gad J.

Excellent work with great customer service. David really took his time explaining all of my options and made us feel very comfortable with our decision at a very reasonable price. We ABSOLUTELY will be calling them when it's time to remodel our home.

Description of Work
Interior/Exterior Painting

Category interior designers, window treatments, house painters, interior painters

Rebecca B.

I had an amazing experience with these guys! They were very professional and the job was completed much quicker than I could have ever imagined! I was very impressed with how well the paint job was done and with the fact that they used the exact shade of olive green that I wanted! I would hire them again and recommend them to anybody who needs some work done!

Description of Work
Exterior painting on commercial property

10/17/2018

Adam B.

Benchmark did an exceptional job! They took all measures possible to get us the exact color and look that we wanted when repainting our house. They worked professionally and the faux painting of the garage doors was unreal. After they painting, we had at least 5 neighbors ask who we used and wanted the same thing. I would recommend Benchmark to anyone.

Description of Work
Repainting of house and faux painting of garage doors

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you, we appreciate your updated rating and review. We are very pleased to know that you are enjoying our workmanship! We will pass your compliments to the crew leader and sales rep. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you with future projects. Again, thank you so much - The Benchmark Team -

All Dry Services of Palm Beach

If you find yourself needing emergency cleanup or remediation services after storms, flooding, or mold leaves your property damaged, contact All Dry Services immediately so we can get started on restoring your home as soon as possible. As a full-service damage restoration company, we offer emergency response 24/7 for both residential and commercial properties in the Palm Beach area. We provide top quality service and 100% guarantee our customers’ satisfaction. https://alldrypalmbeach.com

Offers by  All Dry Services of Palm Beach on Angi
    Home Damage Adjusters

$25 Angi Member Credit, in exchange for an on-site property damage visual inspection Free Representation No Up-Front Costs. PUBLIC ADJUSTER OFFICE UNDERPAID HOME INSURANCE CLAIMS/DENIED CLAIMS/NEW CLAIM - CALL US You Only pay us when you Receive Money for your property Damages Free Home Inspections you may have a claim for Money Roof Water Leaks ROOF TARPS Plumbing Leaks A/C Water Leaks 888-443-9023 *DISCLAIMER* THIS IS A SOLICITATION FOR BUSINESS. IF YOU HAVE HAD A CLAIM FOR AN INSURED PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE AND YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE PAYMENT BY YOUR INSURER, YOU MAY DISREGARD THIS ADVERTISMENT. LICENSE NUMBER: A038137 RUEBEN CALAS - PUBLIC ADJUSTER

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    CGC1521782
    Florida
    FL DBPR
    08/31/2024

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC

How is Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC overall rated?

Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC open?

Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC is open:

What payment options does Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC provide

Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC?

Yes, Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC offers warranties.

What services does Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC offer?

Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Boynton Beach, LLC offers the following services: Interior & Exterior Painting, Complete Interior Renovations, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Rough & Finish Carpentry, Cabinetry, Popcorn Removal, Texture Application, Drywall, Moldings, Window & Door Replacement, Tile Installation, Wood Flooring, Minor Electrical & Plumbing, Interior Design.