We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

9770 S Military Trl

Boynton Beach, FL 33436

Veteran owned and operated with attention to detail and unmatched customer service! We provide mul-t-lock and medeco locks for securing your home or business. Re-keying all locks, transponder keys, duplicate keys, ignition change, repair, high security keys & extraction of broken keys. Additional phone numbers - 561-247-9010 (West Palm Beach), 561-549-1526 (Boca Raton), and 954-282-1405 (Fort Lauderdale)....

04/08/2022

Joe M.

My family had a great experience with Dorrant and ALockMedic with a recent installation of new locks and door knobs on all the outside doors on our house. Their customer service was very friendly and accommodating with a few appointment changes I had to make, and Dorrant was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He really took his time to make sure all the locks were perfectly installed, and he was very patient explaining their features. I was also impressed with the new Medeco locks – they’re even more secure than I thought. On a final but important note, I really admire Dorrant’s service to our community and our country. He’s a stand-up guy, and my family feels so much safer with our new locks!

Description of Work
new locks and door knobs

04/14/2021

Julie S.

Perfect. Arrived precisely on time, was well prepared, and did a perfect installation of new front door hardware.

Description of Work
Ordered hardware and replaced existing front door hardware.

Category locksmith,doors

11/12/2020

Gary K.

This was the second time I obtained service from Alockmedic and it was again excellent. I put in a service request mid-afternoon and the service was completed later the same day. Within 30 minutes of my request, Alockmedic provided an estimated time of arrival. The technician then notified me when he was 20 minutes from arrival and when he arrived. The service call was completed satisfactorily and resolved the problem. Alockmedic values its customers by providing prompt, courteous, professional, quality service. I will continue to use this company and highly recommend Alockmedic Locksmiths.

Description of Work
Deadbolt lock was binding - adjusted door and hardware for proper functioning

10/06/2020

Rafael T.

Work was done to a high quality standard and on time, and he took time to answer questions thoughtfully. He was very courteous as well. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace main front door lock set and swap out another dummy lock set

04/23/2020

mike K.

It went well—we have used this company in the past and would definitely use them again

Description of Work
new front door lock

Category doors

02/13/2020

eleanor M.

Professional, excellent, kind, and very good.

Description of Work
They put locks.

Category locksmith

Thank you for choosing Alockmedic Locksmiths.

02/01/2020

Andrea F.

If you have need of a locksmith and should you choose Alockmedic & the job is done correctly, then great. If however, there should be a problem with their workmanship and they need to return to correct the problem, be prepared to pay additional money.

Description of Work
change of locks

Category locksmith

May God bless touch and bless this person. No review was done for the quality work completed initially. Once we had to complete more work for this individual at a cost for something they broke almost a year later they have made it a priority to create negative slander and libel against our reputation. time to leave a review. Do not call us if you want something for free. We are professionals and take great pride and ownership in what we do. There is a cost to running a business, salaries, fuel, training, and much more. We completed this job almost a year ago. All was completed to perfection and to the likings of this client. We told this client just like we tell all clients at the completion of all jobs, if there is and issue, contact us immediately and we will take care of it. A review was not left acknowledging the outstanding work we did. This property was used in a high capacity usage fashion. A screw became loose and was not immediately addressed by the owner. This caused the door and hardware to not function properly. The home owner stated he thought he could fix it himself and for months he kept trying instead of calling us. During this time he caused more damage. The home owner called us and requested a service call. We arrived and told them the cost and repaired the 40 year old door and serviced the hardware for proper function. At the end of the work, the home owner decided they should not have to pay us. We are professionals just like a firefighter or police officer. They deserve to be paid for leaving their families to keep us safe. Why should we not be paid for services for repairs cause by damages cause by the misuse of the hardware? You can not expect a professional to maintain proper proficiency, licensing, insurance, and professionalism for free. We also stand behind our recommendations in hardware and our workmanship.

12/24/2019

Sol S.

Our front door lock was stuck in the locked position, and my wife had to take it apart to remove it from the door. (I was out of town.) She called AlockMedic Locksmiths, and Dorrant came the next day. He looked at the lock and said it did not need to be replaced. It just needed cleaning, some lubrication and a slight adjustment. He quickly completed the work at a reasonable cost. He was very courteous, friendly and professional. It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Description of Work
Repair faulty door lock

06/01/2019

Eugene R.

Absolutely the best! From start (Jackie) in customer service to Dormant (installer) I could not had a better experience. I had a Schlage Smart Lock installed and are extremely happy with it. Everything went perfectly. Competitively priced, professional, knowledgeable, and with the best customer service. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a front door lock

02/21/2019

Arin M.

Dorrant was great. He came at an off time to accommodate my schedule, and was very personable and professional. I definitely recommend this company for your locksmith needs.

Description of Work
Changed locks

01/02/2019

CHARLENE F.

Dorrant arrived on time and called me 30 minutes before he was due to arrive. He promptly went to work. Dorrant tried to repair, but to his dismay the door lock had to be replaced.

Description of Work
Repair the door lock.

11/09/2018

JACK N.

Dorrant, the owner was terrific. He diagnosed the situation and installed a new superior deadbolt lock, as well as a new handle. He also changed the lock tumbler so my original key worked! He was personable and very competent. I would not hesitate to use him again and refer him to friends.

Description of Work
My Kwikset smart lock jammed and would not function properly

10/10/2018

TERRI B.

Dorrant was great. Extremely professional and accommodating.

Description of Work
Fixed my front door lock.

09/21/2018

Kim H.

Dorrant and his team are an absolute dream. After researching many deadbolt locks and seeing how inferior most are, especially from the local big box hardware store, I found myself wanting a Medeco deadbolt. Security and value for my family are my prime concern. I even went to another locksmith before Alockmedic Locksmiths. I felt the weight of the lock and learned about its locking system. But the service there was quite poor. I did a quick search on Angie's list and I found Alockmedic Locksmiths. Old fashion service, professionalism and integrity. True Value.

Description of Work
I needed a new front door deadbolt lock and knob.

09/05/2018

Virginia R.

The work was done very Well and fast. The service person was very professional and friendly. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Locks were rekeyed.

Category locksmith,doors

Thank you very much for choosing Alockmedic Licksmiths

08/27/2018

Rick M.

I called at 9:30 am and was at my home within 2 hours. Extremely knowledgeable and professional, at a very fair price. This is the third time I’ve used them, with satisfactory results every time.

Description of Work
Repair of a sliding glass door lock.

07/06/2018

Rick M.

This is hands down the most reliable, knowledgeable and professional locksmith I have ever hired in my 73 years. This is the third time I’ve used. Fair prices and prompt service.

Description of Work
I had several interior locks installed.

07/04/2018

Mark L.

Dorrant answered the call and arrived in 30 min, on the short side of the arrival time promised. He was polite and professional, getting us in our home quickly. He even took the time to replace the dead battery and test the lock. Great experience and highly recommended!

Description of Work
We arrived home from a cruise and the battery powered lock on our home had a dead battery and would not unlock. It was 9 pm and we were exhausted.

07/02/2018

Dan D.

Durant showed up and made a key that was capable of locking/unlocking the locking mechanisms for each of the accordion shutters. He confirmed the key functioned for all 9 and lubricated each as part of the service.

Description of Work
Did not have the key for the hurricane shutters.

06/08/2018

Theodore D.

Perfectly! Expert, conscientious, reliable, on time, tested and re-tested results for perfection. What I have said so far does not adequately express my appreciation for all aspects of their work. They would be the first I would hire for any expertise they have. Ted Dunn

Description of Work
Repaired door locks

Category locksmith

Thank you. We take great pride and ownership in providing the highest levels of service.

06/07/2018

Myrna B.

fine; expert work; hired this company before and I always was pleased

Description of Work
change locks on front door

06/07/2018

Patti H.

This company was a life saver. We were out of town and the pet sitter couldn't get in door! Many neighbors tried to help. Nothing worked so we called AlockMedic with the emergency. They came out immediately and were able to remove the old lock and install a new one. All pets were well taken care of! Thank you!

Description of Work
New lock on door

06/05/2018

James M.

Very professional and friendly team. Quality work and reasonable price. Putting them on our preferred provider list for our HOA.

Description of Work
Replace dead bolts and door handles. Adjust for old doors with warp.

05/29/2018

Jackie C.

They were punctual, professional, precise and worked fast. Wonderfully friendly and easy to talk to.

Description of Work
Re Keyed an entire house.

05/17/2018

Carolyn A.

Very Well - Mr. Mowatt, Owner responded and scheduled a appointment the following morning. I needed a professional, experienced locksmith. I was impressed with Alockmedic Locksmiths reviews. Mr. Mowatt was very pleasant and patient. And I was impressed on how meticulous Mr. Mowatt was, in reading the enclosed instructions, examining the components and how he was able to tweak the lever on the handleset. I highly recommend Alockmedic Locksmiths.

Description of Work
Installation of a Baldwin Handleset on front entry door

Thank you very much for choosing Alockmedic Locksmiths

Advanced AV LLC

Stereo & Home Theater Systems, Audio and Video, Security Cameras, Home Networking, Custom Remote Programming, Sonos, Service/Product/Design & Much More

MAGNIFICO Locksmith

*** We will beat any competitors reasonable price, and get the job done right the first time! CALL James or text at (954) 974-2002 or (561) 272-7221. Earned Super Service Awards for 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014. We work to retain your long term patronage and satisfaction. Pricing is discussed before any work begins or resumes following any necessary changes. We conduct free estimates on-site and over the phone, when possible. We always answer our phones in a courteous & professional manner. All work is guaranteed a minimum of 90 days. Magnifico Locksmith is licensed, bonded and fully insured. We are a company you can trust with your security and will be glad to refer to your family, friends and business associates. We accept checks, Mastercard & Visa debit or credit cards. Serving Broward & Palm Beach Counties.

Preferred Locksmith Service LLC

we are a respectable and honest locksmith service.we don't charge a service call.we will beat any price.we work 24/7 including all holidays with the same low price.we do car lockouts,house lockouts,rekey,change all types of locks,open safes,storage lockouts,anything that has to do with locks is our specialty.

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    State of Florida G09033900463
    Lk1138
    12/26/2017
    MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check, American Express, PayPal

Please call us at 561-865-6256 to discuss services offered and those not offered. Thank you

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com

How is Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com overall rated?

Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com open?

Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com provide

Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check, American Express, PayPal

Does Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offer free estimates?

Yes, Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offers free project estimates.

Does Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offer a senior discount?

Yes, Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offer emergency services?

Yes, Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com?

Yes, Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offers warranties.

What services does Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offer?

Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com offers the following services: Rekey Locks, Masterkey Locks, Generate new Car keys, Unlock Doors, install high security locks, install commercial hardware and more

Are there any services Alockmedic Locksmiths Customercare@alockmedic.com does not offer?