All Time Air Conditioning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2014

2940 Commerce Park Dr

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

We are a family owned and operated business, licensed, bonded, and insured. We want to provide you with the best service possible and are available 24 hours a day and 7 nights a week. We believe in quality service with affordable prices....

08/08/2020

David Q.

The guy came out, charged us $159, did nothing but disconnect the float switch so that it leaked through the ceiling and tried to sell us a new unit. We've since hired a reputable company (Palm Aire) and they took care of the problem.

Description of Work
Air Handler Was Leaking

03/11/2020

mike N.

Mixed reviews on this business. I called them and they sent a technician the next day. This technician looked at the A/C but could not determine the problem. He told me would send his manager to look at my A/C the next day. The next day a man by the name of Mike Kelly arrived. In a short period of time, he determined the problem and in due time the A/C was performing perfectly. The amount Mike Kelly charged was acceptable for the job. The problem is the company charged me $85.00 for the first technician's visit. This $85.00 fee was only for tor the first technician, the one who was not able to determine or fix the problem. I contacted the company for an explanation, but they did not respond. I will not use the company again not because of Mike Kelly, who was, in fact, professional, competent, and pleasant, but because of their billing practices. In my opinion, it's not appropriate or acceptable to charge a fee for a technician visit who could not fix the A/C. The overall rating for Mike Kelly is an A. But the rating of the company is an F. How can anyone trust a company who sends out a technician who can not fix the problem and then bills you for his visit?

Description of Work
A/C Repair

11/11/2019

Martha S.

Very good. They came out on a Sunday. I was impressed with the level of professionalism. He went beyond and checked other things. It was my choice if I wanted to have those things fixed or not. They have an incredible maintenance service.

Description of Work
AC

11/11/2019

Lisa R.

They were great, very good service. They were very professional, and reliable. They came in and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They had to change the transformer and Circuit board for the Air Conditioning Unit

07/06/2017

David D.

Complete scam. Unit wont fully cool on hot days so I called All Time AC. Tech came out and spent 10 mins checking the temp inside and the pressure outside. Didnt check air handler or ANYTHING ELSE. Claims my unit is "tired" and I need a new one. (Im surprised he didnt say the flux capacitor was broken). Give me a break, his 10minute technical diagnoses was that my unit was "tired"?! Total hustler. Complained to the owner a few hours later. The owner looked up the logs (vehicle must have tracking). He agreed his tech didnt do a full inspection but then tried to claim how experienced his tech was ( he said he worked for a big AC company before coming to his company). Wow. Experienced at hustling more like it. Dont walk, run from this company. Will just try to sell you on a new unit (IMO). Hopefully he refunds my money since I have another co coming tomorrow to resolve the issue.

Description of Work
Needed the problem diagnosed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Im surprised you have went this far, because when you wrote this review to now im positive you replaced the system. You wanted your house 70* in summer with a 17 year old ac system that was working to the best of its capacity. You had 1 of 2 of the oldest units on the roof. Sorry for the experience and sometimes We should sugar coat things better, being blunt gets people upset.

03/13/2017

Robert S.

02/20/2017

Elizabeth M.

Very polite and work was done well.

Description of Work
Air purifier and maintence

12/21/2016

KEKE G.

They went up and down telling how cheap it was that they were going to do it for and unfortunately after I did the research, they put in an older model which I could have gotten the newer model for somewhere else for the exact same price that I paid for the older model that they put in and they wouldn't take it back out, they wouldn't give me the newer model so I pretty much wash my hands with them and I really didn't make contact with them I just decided it's not good it's just water under the bridge that's just the way I am when someone does bad work I just become a ghost and that's the end of that. I talked to one of my best friend who actually did concrete work on my house he said call them back they'll do right by you and when I called to speak Ryan he's the owner of the company his name is Ryan he said that's what we installed there is nothing wrong with the product I told him I said it's the older version I said there is a newer version and he goes well the newer version cost eight hundred dollars and that's not true I said I just did some research and it's the same price he goes well we can't come out and replace it.

Description of Work
I used All Time Air Conditioning for heating a/c service.

12/08/2016

Robert G.

Late in the evening (11.30pm) my AC shut down apparently due to algae clogging the drain line. I called several emergency AC repair companies. Only Ryan from All Time Air called me back. It was around midnight and Ryan walked me through a few steps to restart the AC handler which would get us through the night. He will be stopping by later today to do a complete examination of the system. I spoke to the office people as well (Ms Nonnie). All were professional and polite. It would be hard to find better attention and thoughtful service.

Description of Work
Emergency late at night AC service.

10/12/2016

Winona H.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write a review, means a lot to us.

04/02/2016

Susan S.

I am happy to say I have a new A/C company. I will outline each contact I've had with the company during the month of March 2016. On March 3, I sought a referral for an air conditioning company for a thermostat issue which turned out to be user error. My first contact with the company was over the phone with a very pleasant women who actually tried to trouble shoot with me over the phone to save me a service call. When the trouble shooting failed I was given an appointment the next morning. The following morning the service technician Dario called to say he was on his way and he arrived as scheduled. Dario was polite and respectful and he quickly pointed out the problem with my thermostat. He suggested a system servicing which had not been done in a long time to which I agreed. He made certain safety suggestions which I followed. He patiently answered any questions I had. As luck would have it two weeks later the fan motor on my old compressor broke and I needed service on a Saturday which usually encompasses higher fees. On that day Ryan arrived. Because of my recent servicing with the company Ryan was nice enough to waive the normal weekend rate. Ryan spend a considerable amount of time rigging a motor to the compressor because he didn't have the right size motor on his truck and did this so that we could have air conditioning for the weekend. When the work was complete Ryan came into the house to explain what he had done. He said he would have to come back the following week with the correct size motor. He suggest that it was time to start thinking about a new system and offered to credit us the cost of the repair ($485) against a new system if we decided to do that. He advised us of potential systems and their cost ranges. We felt absolutely no pressure from him to purchase a new system. Over the weekend we decided to purchase a new system and to use All Time Air. They arrived on schedule on the appointed day and installed the new 5 ton Carrier system over a period of 3-31/2 hours. They also offered other less expensive systems They were polite and courteous and answered any questions my wife had during the install.She liked the install crew so much she insisted on buying them lunch. The new system was installed neatly and professionally and is functioning as designed.

Description of Work
Initially contacted All Time Air Conditioning through a referral from a service other than Angie's list. First call out was for a minor problem with my thermostat which turned out to be a user error issue on my thirteen yer old central AC system. While at the house provider serviced my system. Two weeks later the fan motor on the compressor broke and the company came out on a Saturday to fix. While at the house the technician suggested, given the age of my system, that I consider a new system and offered to credit the price of the repair on the old system against the cost of the new system. As we live in South Florida and are coming into the very hot time of year when older systems tend to fail we decided to purchase a new system which the company installed.

01/21/2016

KEKE G.

Dario came out and not just do an EXCELLENT job, but explained everything he was doing in detail....My AC unit is fairly new but this service of this UV light and duct sanitation made a HUGE difference in my home...Dario was very professional and definitely knew what he was doing...All time AC and their employees went above and beyond to make sure i was completely satisfied with their service....A+++++ company and First Class employees!!! Many thanks Liz and Ryan!!!!!

Description of Work
Installed UV Light and Duct Sanitation

01/03/2016

Elizabeth M.

Work was done professionally and I am pleased with results.

Description of Work
Installed a air purifying system to my air conditioner.

11/19/2015

Philip B.

They came when they said they would, and executed the job without a hitch. They were very friendly and professional. Very good price and service.

Description of Work
Company replaced the AC unit in my condo.

09/28/2015

Ankush B.

AC service was excellent although UV light installation was pricey ($500 each). the appliance service (annual contract) was ok - not really trained for this. would definitely renew ac service contract but probably not appliance service. Could not fix fridge and had to consult owners manual. Luckily, fridge still under mfg warranty so will call Samsung.

Description of Work
service contract for 4 ac units, serviced all ac units, installed two uv light systems. changed all air filters. also tried to repair fridge and inspected range, microwave (with repair of duct work), dishwasher, washer, dryer, two water heaters.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

08/18/2015

Joyce B.

Jeff and Mario were on time and very good. I am recommending them to friends.

Description of Work
Install 3.5 ton 16 seer Rheem split 10KW R410A with a 10 year manufacturers warranty and 1 year labor.

07/24/2015

Agnes J.

They said they cleaned the coils and they don't clean the coils. I don't know what they were talking about. He wanted $400 to clean them. I didn't call him back. I thought it covered the cleaning of the coils. When she called me she said that it would cost $400. I need to get the coils cleaned but, I don't want to pay $400. I only paid $2000 to have it put in. They took the unit apart and sprayed some stuff on it and reinstalled it. It is clean and works nice. They did take it outside and cleaned it. He did put Freon in. He did do a good job and the house is cooler. I upgraded the offer. He cleaned up when he was done and did a good job. They could have advised me on the price better. They were on time and they were very professional and nice. Even the girl in the office was professional. They treated me how I would treat them. I would use them again but, I don't want to pay $400.

Description of Work
All Time Air Conditioning did a tune-up on my unit. It was a big deal purchase.

06/22/2015

Marsha W.

Ryan, the technician that performed the services was extremely thorough in his findings of the condition of my a/c unit. He provided me with recommendations to ensure an efficient unit. He took pictures of my existing unit and the condition of my air handler which requires replacement. I had a leak from my A/C which was remedied.I was very impressed with the pride Ryan demonstrated in his work and his thoroughness. I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
I completed an a/c tune up. Ryan, the technician that performed the services was extremely thorough in his findings of the condition of my air handler and his recommendations in resolving those issues.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member name removed] for the kind review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you again.

05/09/2015

Elizabeth S.

Professional,courteous, stayed until 10:30 pm troubleshooting a thermostat issue. So we had A/C the night of installation.

Description of Work
A/C replacement including new duct work and dust sanitizing.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

05/02/2015

Dianne P.

One of the owners named Ryan came, great guy. Honest, fair, helpful. Bought contract from him. I would recommend him at anytime. Can't say enough, so glad to have an honest man.

Description of Work
Paid one man to fix AC, cost $350.00 but it was still broke. Called All Time and they came the next day. $95.00 and it's fixed. The other guy really messed up my AC, I'm glad I called All Time.

01/13/2015

Robert K.

The main issue with the installation was with the unit that was installed was not what was listed on the order. We were presented with a name brand unit that had good reviews and was a name that I recognized. When the air handler was installed we discovered that it was an off brand that had poor reviews. It is no surprise that the until failed a little over a year following the installation. The company who I called out to do the repair and ultimately replacement had their own critical concerns about the installation quality and decision making. As it turns out from speaking with the owner recently about this review he got the impression from me that I was planning to move and that is what impacted the quality of the repair. I am still living at the same location with our new air conditioner that is working great.

Description of Work
Replaced our home air handler.

09/19/2014

peter S.

Excellent- fast, neat, clean, competitive

Description of Work
replace A/C system

09/13/2014

Gregg L.

Very reliable and responsive. We have used them for both our home and investment company.

Description of Work
Excellent Service and very professional!

05/14/2014

Rachael C.

Ryan, the AC tech, was curteous, honest. Prices are really fair. In this day of people being ripped off, it's nice to find an honest, family owned business.

Description of Work
Emergency leak in my air conditioner. Ryan came to my home 10 in the evening to do repairs. He actually took pictures to show me what and why repairs were made.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, we greatly appreciate the review!

07/26/2012

Dawn M.

THEY WERE FABULOUS. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL , HONEST, FAST AND THE UNIT WORKS PERFECTLY NOW. AND THEIR PRICE WAS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY I CALLED.I ALSO GAVE HIS NAME TO A FRIEND WITH A/C PROBLEMS . HE ASSISTED HER PROMPTLY, FIXED HER UNIT AND CHARGED HER VERY FAIRLY ALSO. I TRUST THIS COMPANY AND WILL GIVE THEIR NAME TO ANYONE NEEDING SERVICE.

Description of Work
FIXED EVAPORATOR COIL LEAK AND ADDED FREON WHICH WAS ALSO LEAKING ALL OTHER COMPANIES THAT I HAD IN FOR ESTIMATE TRIED TO PURSUADE ME TO BUY NEW UNIT AND CHARGE ME THOUSANDS. THESE GUYS WERE HONEST, QUICK AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review!