AAM INDUSTRIES INC

Founded 1953 • With Angi since March 2009

225 SE 5TH AVE

Boynton Beach, FL 33435

LICENSE NO: # CGC001229. FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED. ADDITIONAL CONTACTS: MARK MORETTO, SHIRLEY MORETTO. ADDITIONAL DBAS: ARNOLD MORETTO ROOFING, AAM INDUSTRIES INC, AAM BUILDERS. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER: (561) 743-5588....

06/11/2020

margery F.

i was very glad that I hired AAM Roofing for my job. The job was complicated as it also involved bracing in the attic and not just a roof replacement. I spoke with other roofing companies but AAM was the only one that I had confidence in. They have been around a long time and really know what they are doing. I would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Bracing in attic and a new roof

Category roofing, home builders

12/21/2018

Amy W.

AAM-ROOFING HEROES. After several years of living with large roof leaks and the stress caused by Bossler Roofing, in Lake Worth, FL, AAM Industries fixed our issues and re-roofed our main roof. The exemplary crew was led by the owner who worked with the men the entire time. After cleanup, he noticed a few tar marks left on driveway near the street so he pressure washed the entire driveway! Still family owned since 1953. Fair prices, good communicators, kept all promises and highest quality materials and workmanship. I highly recommend. Note: some people confuse AAA Roofing with AAM Industries-2 different companies.

Description of Work
reroofed tile roof

10/24/2017

Hernan W.

CONTACTED MANY TIMES, NEVER CAME TO ESTIMATE.

Description of Work
CONTACTED MANY TIMES, NEVER CAME TO ESTIMATE.

We are trying our very best. Extremely backed up since the hurricane. We are just a small family owned and operated business. We can only see so many people in a day. We have our existing customers that we are trying to take care of along with new people calling all the time. We said we will get there and we will. Please be patient.

10/16/2015

Judy P.

They are extremely professional. Easy to communicated with, took care of little details I requested, left the area clean every day, and did a beautiful job on my roof. I highly recommend them. I didn't rate the price because I am not knowledgeable about roofing. I did get a second quote though and the 2 were similar on the bottom line.

Description of Work
AAM put a new barrel tile roof on my house. It cost a little more because I had several areas of rotten wood which they documented with photos. I also got a new roof on a storage separate building included in the price.

11/12/2013

Matt M.

Of the four other companies that I checked out, none were as knowledgeable or as helpful as A.A.M. I feel that they offered us the best advice for the fairest price. Each step of the process from contract to clean-up was marked by professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail and a desire to please. They took photographs as they worked and kept me continuously informed on everything that needed to be done. They were very prompt and completed my roof in less than a week. They cleaned up so nicely at the end of every day that is was like they weren't even there. After watching several of my neighbors having roofs done by other companies, I could definitely see a big difference in the quality, cleanliness and speed at which A.A.M. completed my roof. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing roofing work done. Their experience shows.

Description of Work
I used AAM Industries, Inc.

03/25/2013

Suzanne B.

took longer than expected. there was a delay in getting the tiles. they began on a thurday and replaced rotten wood and put new tarpaper and 2nd layer with tar but tiles were not installed until following wednesday. not sure what the delay was caused by. but there was a 3 day hold up for the tiles. workers cleaned up yard but a little bit sloppy leaving pieces of old wood here and there. Total cost was more than we expected because we needed more facia replaced which cost extra and the work permit was more expensive than we thought;

Description of Work
replaced old roof with new tiles. replaced rotted wood & facia where needed.

11/21/2011

Steve S.

Job was started and finished when promised. There were no issues.

Description of Work
Replace both the tile and flat roof. Was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. Took pictures of the roof, showed me the problem areas and made several recommendations. Discussed all of the options without being pushy about any of them.

03/23/2010

Michael G.

From start to finish the job was completed as promised. AAM is managed primarly by 3 brother who are in charge of managing all details of each job. They were professional, punctual and clean. Job was completed quick and was done right. I would recommend AAM to anyone who is looking for a roof.

Description of Work
Helped to select roof....Then installed roof.

Roofing and Construction Corp.

As a property owner it’s important to consider the experience and reputation of the contractor you choose for your property restoration project. You can feel comfortable knowing that your project will be finished successfully by our qualified production team and dedicated support staff. We have specialized departments that focus on individual parts of the entire process. Our staff has been through numerous hurricanes and storms, as well as major constructions and has helped re-roof and remodel hundreds of homes and buildings. Roofing and Construction Corp. is very proud of our continuing growth due to our excellent service in providing commercial and residential roofing for new construction and re-roof installations in the South Florida area.

Eagle I Construction Corporation

Serving Florida since 1987. Your dream is our desire..No job too big or small...Family owned and operated. Major credit cards accepted. Mention this add and receive $ 100.00 off your next job with us. Please call our office today to schedule your estimate. 561-768-1733

Total Home Roofing

Total Home Roofing, is here to install a high-quality roof that protects your family. We’re committed to providing homeowners with the highest quality service and the strongest, most lasting results. We offer virtual and in-person appointments with a wide range of financing options to make the most of your budget. Total Home Roofing is dependable and unfailing when it comes to your new roof. Our team of installation professionals lives in neighborhoods just like yours, so we know exactly what kind of weather your home contends with.Total Home Roofing is here to get the job done right, the first time, on time.

Check, Financing Available

HOME CONSTRUCTION, WINDOWS TINTED, ROOFING, SDIDING, CERAMIC TILED, FLOORS, CARPETING GLASS DOORS.