AAM INDUSTRIES INC

Founded 1953 • With Angi since March 2009

LICENSE NO: # CGC001229. FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED. ADDITIONAL CONTACTS: MARK MORETTO, SHIRLEY MORETTO. ADDITIONAL DBAS: ARNOLD MORETTO ROOFING, AAM INDUSTRIES INC, AAM BUILDERS. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBER: (561) 743-5588....

SUNTEK ROOFING - REPAIRS ONLY!

THE ROOF REPAIR SPECIALISTS! Professional Service at a Great Price... Florida Certified Roofing Contractor servicing Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We offer Residential roof repair services, along with Commercial maintenance and re-roofing options. Our Roofing Department is dedicated to provide fast, efficient, and friendly service. We inspect the roof issues promptly to give owners peace of mind, provide a written estimate, and standby to do the job. Check out our GREAT REVIEWS for previous client feedback. In the roofing business since 2007, our workmanship reflects our experience. BBB A+ Rating. Call Us Today For a Free Estimate!

Garabar Roofing, Windows and Doors

Garabar Roofing, Windows & Doors is a fully licensed and insured Florida roofing contractor and general contractor serving Palm Beach County. Our in-house employees perform high quality, clean work. No Subcontractors. Our employees wear issued uniforms, drive company trucks and use company tools. We work throughout Palm Beach County and beyond. We work with residential and commercial roofing properties of all sizes and needs. LICENSE #CCC1327252 & #CGC1510976. Give us a call at 561-337-6798 to start a conversation.

Dependable Shutter & Glass

Dependable Shutter & Glass is a one-stop resource for all of your storm protection needs — from high-quality shutters to impact and non-impact windows and doors, safety window film, top-of-the-line installation, shutter conversion and maintenance services. We serve Miami and all of Dade County, Fort Lauderdale and all of Broward County, West Palm Beach and all of Palm Beach County. We go anywhere in South Florida and we do it all. You can depend on us.

06/11/2020

i was very glad that I hired AAM Roofing for my job. The job was complicated as it also involved bracing in the attic and not just a roof replacement. I spoke with other roofing companies but AAM was the only one that I had confidence in. They have been around a long time and really know what they are doing. I would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Bracing in attic and a new roof

Category roofing,home builders

12/21/2018

AAM-ROOFING HEROES. After several years of living with large roof leaks and the stress caused by Bossler Roofing, in Lake Worth, FL, AAM Industries fixed our issues and re-roofed our main roof. The exemplary crew was led by the owner who worked with the men the entire time. After cleanup, he noticed a few tar marks left on driveway near the street so he pressure washed the entire driveway! Still f...

Description of Work
reroofed tile roof

10/24/2017

CONTACTED MANY TIMES, NEVER CAME TO ESTIMATE.

Description of Work
CONTACTED MANY TIMES, NEVER CAME TO ESTIMATE.

We are trying our very best. Extremely backed up since the hurricane. We are just a small family owned and operated business. We can only see so many people in a day. We have our existing customers that we are trying to take care of along with new people calling all the time. We said we will get there and we will. Please be patient.

10/16/2015

They are extremely professional. Easy to communicated with, took care of little details I requested, left the area clean every day, and did a beautiful job on my roof. I highly recommend them. I didn't rate the price because I am not knowledgeable about roofing. I did get a second quote though and the 2 were similar on the bottom line.

Description of Work
AAM put a new barrel tile roof on my house. It cost a little more because I had several areas of rotten wood which they documented with photos. I also got a new roof on a storage separate building included in the price.

11/12/2013

Of the four other companies that I checked out, none were as knowledgeable or as helpful as A.A.M. I feel that they offered us the best advice for the fairest price. Each step of the process from contract to clean-up was marked by professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail and a desire to please. They took photographs as they worked and kept me continuously informed on everything that needed t...

Description of Work
I used AAM Industries, Inc.

HOME CONSTRUCTION, WINDOWS TINTED, ROOFING, SDIDING, CERAMIC TILED, FLOORS, CARPETING GLASS DOORS.

Check, Financing Available