Total Home Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2009

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • CCC1330489

Offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Rockledge Naples, Bradenton, West Palm, Ohio

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

Total Home Roofing offers Virtual and Online Appointments as well as a wide range of financing options, including 18-24 month interest-free financing. Total Home Roofing has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past three consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a preferred contractor with Owens Corning, you can count on our services using the industry’s finest and most durable materials. Put your trust in a company that will get the job done right. For convenience, you can schedule your Free Estimate in minutes here https://www.throofing.com/schedule-now/ - A+ rating with the BBB - 100% Financing - Highest Reviewed Roofer in the Nation - Top Rated on Home Advisor & Angie's List - 15 Year Warranty. ...

Resposiveness

roofing (835)garage building (48)gutter repair (29)skylight installation (28)general contractors (22)home builder (19)plumbers (19)woodworking (17)chimney repair (17)siding companies (13)home remodeling (12)electrician (12)

04/01/2021

I want to share with you all my experience with total home roofing. I feel the need to do this because I have recommended them several times on this site and others. Now I feel honor bound to scream buyer beware after the sale you are dropped like a hot potato! I hired them for a metal roof installation and signed with them in August knowing it would be several weeks till they started. They starte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation

CATEGORY custom cabinets,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

03/06/2021

I used Total Home Roofing, my consultant was Matthew Popovich, his communication was outstanding. He kept me well informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

03/04/2021

Great service, start to finish, it took about 4 days. The workers are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, facecher and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

03/01/2021

Started Jan.6...Its now March 1st....4 failed inspections spotty work 2

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

02/28/2021

I highly recommend Greg Luebbe with Total Home Roofing. He listens and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

02/26/2021

Bad experience from the get-go, as they put a dumpster full of worms in the yard that smelled terrible. The Shingles were put on poorly and looked wavy as I was given a "They have a 3D look" response. You could lift all the shingles on the corners, and see that the glue was not even put on the corners. The first time it rained after they put this new roof on I discovered a leak in the ceiling. I n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof on house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

02/21/2021

We had the pleasure of meeting Travis Janke in September, 2020. He gave us an estimate of what it would cost to replace the roof on our home. He listened to our concerns and addressed each one of them. We were so pleased with him that we called him back weeks later, and signed the contract for the job to be done. In fact, we signed an additional contract for a roof to be done on another piece of p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

02/08/2021

Total Home did a great job on our roof and were up front with their pricing. Greg sent over a ton of pictures at the beginning and end of the project. His explanation of all our options and THR's process were a snap. Get in touch with Greg Luebbe if you need any done to your roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand New Roof, sheeting on up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

02/07/2021

I did not have a good experience with them from start to finish. I am one of those their unlucky customers I guess. They did install a new roof for my house using defective shingles. They demanded that I paid for before they replace the defective shingles. I just do not understand their standard practice to knowingly install defective shingles and telling me that I have to go through warranty befo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re roofing

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Photo for Total Home Roofing - Offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Rockledge, Bonita Springs, FL - 39179938

01/30/2021

I contacted Total Home Roofing for an inspection after we notice some wind damage and missing shingles. Jason Smith was my sales consultant and he was great. Very professional and thorough. He was easily accessible when I had questions and knowledgeable. I ended up getting a completely new roof. My roof looks great! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Re-roof

CATEGORY chimney repair

Asphalt Shingle Roof Install Metal Roof Install Traditional Tile Roof Install Certified Storm Inspection

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check