Total Home Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2009

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Rockledge Naples, Bradenton, West Palm

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Total Home Roofing, is here to install a high-quality roof that protects your family. We’re committed to providing homeowners with the highest quality service and the strongest, most lasting results. We offer virtual and in-person appointments with a wide range of financing options to make the most of your budget. Total Home Roofing is dependable and unfailing when it comes to your new roof. Our team of installation professionals lives in neighborhoods just like yours, so we know exactly what kind of weather your home contends with.Total Home Roofing is here to get the job done right, the first time, on time....

roofing (904)garage building (48)chimney repair (48)skylight installation (33)gutter repair (31)general contractors (23)woodworking (19)home builder (19)plumbers (19)siding companies (13)home remodeling (12)window replacement (12)

08/04/2022

Jamie B.

There were a few hiccups that resulted in leaks in the house. A lack of communication we never knew when someone was coming to work on the roof or not and phone calls went unanswered. Jaime was great with communication and he hand delivered needed material but I guess he is gone and that’s a shame because he was a great guy and kept his promises. In the end all of the leaks are gone and they sent in a guy to repair the damaged interior areas and he was fantastic. I know some of the things that happened were beyond their control but 5 weeks to complete the job with the roof leaking was crazy and caused stress. As stated they took care of the damage inside of the house. Thank you Total Home Roofing for all of your hard work it is appreciated.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

07/23/2022

Ramonito R.

We went with Total Home Roofing because of their reputation, positive reviews, as well as the warranty. Our Roofing Consultant, John Carbone, was friendly, knowledgeable, and wasn't pushy, unlike other companies that we had come out for estimates. I recommended them to our neighbor, and they replaced their roof as well. I'd highly recommend going with Total Home Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

07/12/2022

Salman A.

Almost 2 months now since we signed the contract. Last week told me permit was done. Called the city, told me no permit application on record. Unable to contact them. Non-responsive. Please beware of this company. They may have done good job before. Currently, not sure what they are up to and where they stand.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

07/01/2022

daniel R.

so far so good, Greg was very responsive and patient, because i needed to get work done on the inside before we started anything on the roof.

Description of Work
installation of new roof

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

06/20/2022

Marco F.

The initial consultation was great. They have good literature and sample package. The rest of the process was terrible. The crew just showed up and never told me that they were starting or when they were done. The onsite project manager and workers never said one word to me. The remote project manager was laid off mid project and I was never assigned another one. I had issues that I need to report such as a window that started leaking after they removed the old shingles. After I finally reached someone, they just threw an extra tarp on the roof. They never even asked which window was leaking so this did not resolve the issue. They did send someone out eventually that caulked the gutter and the top of the window. I also showed them a depression in the new roof that was pointed out to me by another contractor and they just ignored it. Lastly, after the dumpster was removed, they sent a different dumpster company to come get it the next day but that company never even had a dumpster at my property. Would not recommend.

Description of Work
Roof reshingle

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

06/10/2022

Felicia C.

I’ve hired this company last year on July 2021. They started the job next year in February 2022. It’s June and they have not finished. Now I have leaks in both my daughters rooms and hallway. They also have destroyed my front lawn, gutters and left garbage on my property. There must be fake reviews because it was rated good but this is a honest review. I have a newborn and small children and they have completely ignored me. I am so frustrated and this is definitely a fraudulent company. I also report BBB and Contacted the Attorney General.

Description of Work
New Roofing

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

Review for Total Home Roofing - Offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Rockledge, Bonita Springs, FL - 39761486

06/08/2022

Deborah K.

We recently reached out to multiple roofing companies for quotes to replace our roof. Greg Luebbe was our contact at Angie Roofing. We were impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. Greg walked us through everything we would need to know and took the time to answer all our questions. He also took the time to explain the process of reporting our claim to the insurance company. We now have insurance approval and going to set up an appointment with Angi Roofing to install our roof. I would recommend Greg Luebbe and Angi Roofing for anyone need a professional and responsive company to work with.

Description of Work
replaced total roof on house

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

05/31/2022

Beau S.

Alex Boules did an amazing job getting me and my wife set up with a new roof. Nice guy not pushy. Great products and quick lador.

Description of Work
Sales, Roofing

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

05/30/2022

Gina H.

Absolutely amazing! Andy Ward is just fantastic, professional and easy to work with while delivering a top notch product.

Description of Work
New roof on my home

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

05/27/2022

Kaitlyn S.

We went with Total Home Roofing after receiving multiple quotes and sales pitches from various companies and we are so glad that we did. Jason Hurtarte was our sales guy & he's who really sold us. We spoke with no less than 5 other companies and Jason was straight forward, knowledgeable, and NOT PUSHY. Fast forward months later- our roof is beautiful, the crew cleaned up well, and we are looking forward to having a solid roof with this hurricane season coming.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

05/27/2022

JoAnn H.

Great, really good job.David Hughes of Total Home Roofing arrived very promptly and explained his company services. I really did not know about peel seal as this was my first experience of handling this myself. He made me feel comfortable and explained everything . The workmen arrived prior to 7am on the first day. Could not believe it but they worked till after 6:30pm on first day. Next day inspection. 3rd day here they came at 6:45am and finished at Noon. Amazing. Quality workmanship. I will highly recommend David and his Company "Total Home Roofing". Oh the price was very competitive with everyone else I had bids by. Thank you David.

Description of Work
New Roofing

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

05/12/2022

Brian H.

Michael Glosque was super easy to work with. He showed up on time and was extremely professional. It was refreshing to work with someone who knows their stuff and makes you feel comfortable. Thanks Mike G and total home roofing for a great experience.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

05/11/2022

Corey C.

We were extremely pleased with the service provided to us by Total Home Roofing Co. We worked with Michael Glosque and from the first contact to the finished project, their staff were timely, professional, knowledgeable and available for any questions we had. I highly recommend their services, we could not have asked for a more professional and courteous company.

Description of Work
Removed old roof, repaired and shingled new roof. Installed new skylights. Provided professional crew, cleaned up after each work day, followed up as needed.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/28/2022

Todd W.

Everything went Great Todd Wiltrout was Awesome and the Crew was very good and hard working.

Description of Work
Complete reroof

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

03/30/2022

Rolando P.

Great job , just as Andy Ward the Roofing consultant described to me when he gave me the estimate . He is very professional . The job was done on time and very well done I won’t hesitate to recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Shingles replacement

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Review for Total Home Roofing - Offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Rockledge, Bonita Springs, FL - 39678294

03/25/2022

Ed C.

Andy Ward is a true professional. He explained everything to us and helped us. Excellent quality of work. Highly recommend Andy Ward and Total Home Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair

Category roofing, chimney repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

03/22/2022

Jason K.

Recently we bought our new roof from John Carbone. He was very helpful from start to finish. He answered all of our questions from the details of our roof to different financing options. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bought a roof

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

03/18/2022

Jessica K.

Greg Luebbe and his team were exceptional. From the free estimate to a final walk through after the job was done I felt that I getting the job done right was the top priority. Greg Luebbe was very straight forward and honest when giving us the estimate and explaining in detail what his company had to offer. He had samples on hand and was able to answer all of our questions. He was also able to be reached by text which is wonderful with our busy loves! We are very satisfied and know we got the best quality and best value for our money. Thank you Greg Luebbe and Anti Roofing!

Description of Work
We needed a completely new roof

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

Review for Total Home Roofing - Offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Rockledge, Bonita Springs, FL - 39664264

03/16/2022

Gwendolyn M.

Andy Ward was amazing. He was friendly, very knowledgeable, honest, and patient. No pressure sales and very knowledgeable of all products and services. He showed me several options and quoted me on all packages. He left me several visuals of the product samples which allowed me to take my time to make the best choice for my home.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

03/08/2022

Paul H.

Well organized team and supervisor. Did the job quick and professional. Will recommend to others.

Description of Work
Roof installed

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

03/03/2022

Cheryl H.

Buyer Beware: A WARRANTY (Silver, Gold, or Platinum) is only as good as the company who stands behind it. Craftsmanship and quality of work is only as good as the install crew’s performance. When both fail and Total Home Roofing (an Angi OWNED company) fails to return meticulously documented emails, phone calls, and texts, you have a disaster. Total Home Roofing began the install as a forecasted hurricane hit Central Florida over 4th of July weekend 2021. With half the roof off, the rains came and extensive water damage occurred throughout the house as well as a collapsing patio ceiling. During the install, the crew worked off and on a few hours a day and the foreman was never seen on the job. On the final inspection walkthrough the company employee was not prepared to walk the roof and readily admitted he was only there to collect a check. I provided the ladder and upon stepping on the roof it was immediately noted the asphalt shingles had a serious problem. At 10 days old the white granules were worn down to the black asphalt. Black bare patches peppered the entire roof and gutters were 1-2 inches deep in white granules. Defective shingles aside, the workmanship was abysmal, water bottles, fast food wrappers and garbage filled the gutters, replaced vents were not cut out, flashing removed/not replaced, chalking missing around edges and seams, gutters and lani beams bent and detached from the house. Together the employee and I made a punch list for the company to address. My primary concern being the defective shingles. When Total Home Roofing failed to respond to the punch list, I contacted Owens Corning and opened a warranty claim. They immediately sent Total Home Roofing a mailing box and packing list of items needed to process the claim. I emailed, called, and texted the supervisor with no response. After months of calls to Total Home Roofing, Owens Corning directly sent me a shipping box and packing list. I hired a separate company to remove shingles requested by Owens Corning, included as much of the packing list as possible, and mailed to box to Owens Corning in January 2022. Within a month Owens Corning confirmed that the shingles were in fact defective however they are unable to complete the claim because a materials list is needed from Total Home Roofing (again an Angi owned company). Owens Corning tried for weeks to contact Total Home Roofing and after 3 weeks of unreturned phone calls, Owens Corning partially processed my claim and are still awaiting the much needed materials list to finalize the claim. Thank you Owens Corning for standing behind your product shame on you Angi company and Total Home Roofing for extreme lack of customer service and failure to facilitate Owens Corning in processing a valid claim.

Description of Work
Whole Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Review for Total Home Roofing - Offices in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Rockledge, Bonita Springs, FL - 39646390

02/28/2022

Randolph R.

We had a severe time constraint and, with salesman John Thompson at the helm, we got the new roof installed with amazing speed. The only snag was a slight delay in the Timberland shingles we requested, but that was resolved with only a few days of delay. Our new roof is gorgeous and we are happy we selected Total Home Roofing for the work. Thank you all.

Description of Work
Asphalt shingles on replacement roof

Work Completed On 02/17/2022