Estero Glass Company

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2016

Estero Glass Company specializes in glass for residential remodeling. We work for contractors as well as homeowners. We serve Lee & Collier counties....

Eurex Shutters is SW Florida's oldest Shutter and Security business, being locally owned and manufactured since 1986. We pride ourselves on being a family run business, where our customer's peace of mind comes first. Eurex Shutters is South West Florida’s leader in Storm and Security Protection. From Roll-Down Shutters, to replacing your outdated windows and doors with new energy efficient impact windows, Eurex can handle all your needs. Locally owned for over 30 Years, Eurex Shutters prides itself on offering customers peace of mind. With our 20,000 square foot facility located locally in Lehigh Acres, we are able to offer our customers a quality, locally manufactured hurricane protection product that is installed by members of our local community. Here at Eurex Shutters, customers are our number one priority. With over 25,000 satisfied customers in Southwest Florida, Eurex Shutters is the industry leader in hurricane protection. We stand by the fact that we are the oldest locally owned firm, and strive to stay ahead of the technology curve, offering our customers the newest in protection innovation. Please call us for a FREE Estimate, and remember EUREX PROTECTS! Additional phone - 1-800-226-0026. Additional DBA - Eurex Corporation.

Affordable Window Systems is unique to the Window Replacement and Hurricane Protection industry. While not offering screen repair services, we provide the highest quality Impact Windows and Doors at prices that cannot be beat. We utilize a multi product offering enabling us to be truly consultative and professional so that you will be sure the right products are being installed in your home and you have no regrets. Our company’s management team consists of industry professionals that have more Impact Glass experience than any other company in Southwest Florida and have successfully built some of the area’s most notable companies. Affordable Window Systems addresses a need and a void in the window replacement and hurricane protection market of Southwest Florida and its coastal communities. Award wining .

06/25/2018

Excellent, on time, and as expected.

Description of Work
Replace two shower doors

12/24/2017

Unfortunately the main project got delayed (another heavily advertised renovator) by a damaged mirror. Estero took this in stride and installed shower glass in the guest bath. A week later, they returned and installed the master bath glass. They took care as the granite cap was removed and then reinstalled, with the glass alignment. All in all they are true Professionals as opposed to the folks th...

Description of Work
We were renovating 2 bathrooms in our condominium. We sought out bids from 3 contractors. Estero Glass, another who advertises heavily on TV and a third I won’t mention as they never did return our calls, yes plural. Estero took the requirements over the phone and visited the job site to measure and see what was to be done. Very thorough.

08/15/2016

I found Brian very easy to deal with. He offered suggestions I had no idea were available for my mirror project. He showed up when he said he would gave me a price much more reasonable than other places I'd contacted. And when the job was complete it was exactly as he'd quoted me.

Description of Work
Mirror for a remodeled bathroom

08/12/2016

As a former contractor I was impressed with Brian's knowledge and experience. He came when he said he would and he did what he said he would do. The installation was neat and true.

Description of Work
Estero Glass furnished and installed a frameless shower enclosure in our master bath.

08/12/2016

Its was fast, easy and very professional.

Description of Work
Estero Glass did a great job replacing and old fogged window in my home. I highly recommend them for this. They came out gave me a quick on the spot estimate and replaced the window in no time.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Frameless Shower Enclosures, Decorative Glass, Shelves, Impact and Non-impact Windows, Sliding Glass Doors, Glass Tables and Mirrors.

Auto Glass, Commercial Storefront, Wire Closet Shelving