Cutting Edge Construction Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since April 2011

28280 Old 41 Rd #3

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

The year is 2020, and this is the fusion of cutting edge technology and old world craftsmanship. Specializing in Kitchen & Bath design & build, we also offer a broad range of general contracting services for residential and commercial new construction and remodeling in Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, and surrounding areas. We treat each customer like a new friend, watch their budget as though it was our own, and plan carefully from the beginning to ensure smooth job flow and completion on-schedule. From the drawing board to the completed project, our award-winning design team uses state of the art CAD programs and our expert tradesmen use the good old fashioned Craftsmanship to make your ideas come to life. Come have a look at our showroom for ideas and inspiration from one of our highly experienced designers. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and we always do our best to exceed your expectations and reduce your expenditures, Whatever your budget range is, we offer fair pricing for quality work and reliability. Whatever your construction or remodeling needs may be, give us a call, we can design and/or build exactly what you are looking for....

03/06/2020

Carole O.

They were incredible, an A+ provider to work with.

Description of Work
Remodeled our Naples home.

Category remodeling

Thank you so very much. They say if you love what you do,then you never work a day in your life!! This is magnified when working w great people like yourselves!! Thx again. Maryann

06/19/2017

Thomas T.

We had a window of time that the house would be empty before we moved in and we really needed the project to finish on time. Scot finished the project on time which by itself is a big deal for a project like this. Beyond that, Scot's dedication to the resolution of any issues that popped up throughout the process was huge. I would recommend Scot to others considering a home renovation, remodel or project of that sort. He is extremely professional and personally involved in all aspects of the work. The compliments of the visitors to our home prove this review out. Thank you, Scot!

Description of Work
We selected Scot for a fairly extensive remodel of our new home. Entirely new kitchen, new floors, paint, move the laundry room, etc.

Category countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

11/11/2016

Cari J.

Everything went well with a beautiful outcome. Scott and Maryanne we very professional and very enjoyable to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling.

Category closet systems, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

11/10/2016

Natalie C.

The entire process was beyond professional. I honestly can't stop raving about Scot, Maryann and their crews. They were able to overcome several challenges that arose by using good ole fashioned ingenuity, responsibility, and superb craftsmanship. The pricing was very reasonable considering the quality of the cabinets and counter-tops I choose, but the real value lies within the incredible customer service experience. This company knows the importance of developing relationships with their vendors, and their customers. Thanks again all!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen , and guest bathroom renovation.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plastering, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

09/26/2016

Lauren M.

very well although we have decided not to go ahead with project

Description of Work
I had a very good experience with Cutting Edge. They came to the house and took many pictures, really listened to what I wanted in kitchen renovation. Then, in a timely manner, they presented computer generated drawings, with detailed descriptions of cabinets and all materials to be used. Unfortunately, the estimate was much higher than our budget allowed. The project is on hold.

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed]- We enjoyed meeting you and your family, and we are sorry that we could not come to terms on the pricing. Sometimes we find that our customers wish list is in excess of their budget expectations. We sincerely hope that you were able to find someone to provide your kitchen within the budget you were expecting.

08/02/2016

Jean & Steven C.

The entire process was handled very well, including dealing promptly with unknowns once our wall was removed. Very professional throughout including making sure rest of home stayed clean during demolition and rebuild.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen including removal of wall, relocation of services, new cabinetry, and quartz counter.

Category home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the review, we enjoyed working with the both of you and were quite pleased with the results. We hope that the work we performed enhanced the value of your beautiful gulf view 25th floor condo when you sold it. We are now about to commence with work on the 10th floor directly below your old unit. Thanks for you business, and best regards to you both !

02/06/2016

Bradford A.

When we hired Scott and Maryann Trueblood, we based our decision on the high level of craftsmanship we saw in their other projects and the professionalism they exhibited in their proposal to us. We were not able to be in Naples while the construction was being done so we knew we needed to work with someone who would be able to communicate well from a distance. We were very fortunate to find a great team in Scott and Maryann. Scott is a highly-skilled builder who puts his reputation on everything he does. If one of his crew does work that doesn?t meet his high standards, he doesn?t hesitate to do it over. He wanted to make sure that we were completely satisfied with our renovation and Cutting Edge exceeded our high expectations. His building skills allowed him to customize; for example our bathroom vanities were built from scratch when the standard sizes wouldn?t work. He transformed the original interior of our unit in a manner that completely opened up our space. Everyone who sees it now says ?Wow.? At the same time, Maryann stands out as Scott?s valuable partner. She communicated with us every step of the way with emails, texts and pictures. She was very helpful in making design decisions and assist in knowing where our money was best spent. She has great rapport with the suppliers, building inspectors and other trades people that allowed our project to be completed in a timely manner. Finally, our building manager said Scott and Maryann were extremely easy to work with and wished that every contractor they interacted with was as conscientious as they were. They have our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Gutted and renovated a 1960's era beachfront condo into an open floor plan with a beach cottage style and feel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with both of you on your project. It is always fun for us to be the facilitators of such a dramatic transformation, especially with clients who are good communicators and decision makers. We should do dinner again some time when you are both in town !.

01/28/2016

Carole O.

Cutting Edge is excellent. When it was done and MaryAnn and Scott asked for a list of things we wanted looked at, I couldn't come up with any! We were planning on using someone else and decided not to, at the last minute. Our condo association, it's a high rise, has parameters on when work can be done. It can be done in the summer and on and off until right before Christmas. Work, then has to stop until April. Work in a high rise, poses more difficulties than private homes: rules about the dumpster, elevator, problems etc. After, seeing some projects go, long after they were supposed to be done, we were hesitant, on whether, they could get it done, in time, especially since,we were starting a little late. They assured us that they could. This is where, their beauty comes in. You can trust them implicitly, no holes barred. The work was done on time and beautifully. We were happily enjoying our condo in December, whereas, others who had work done, had to get rental units. For us being on time, was paramount, and they were. The process. We had picked out quite a bit, last spring, but low and behold, we had changed our minds on some things. :>) I went down in August and MaryAnn took me around to the tile, granite, and plumbing places. After spending the day with her, I knew that she had excellent taste, and moreover, understood my taste, and what we wanted. This turned out to be fortunate, because we had a family emergency, up here in Boston, and I couldn't concentrate on the remodeling. Without a qualm, on things like grout, color of a wall etc., I told MaryAnn, do what you think. Good decision on my part. The actual work is beautiful, we are soooo happy with how it came out. There were a couple of things that we wanted done, that were challenging, for example, my husband wanted a particular configuration for the master shower, they looked into it and did it. No problem. We've already hired them to do some aesthetic additions, next summer. For us the biggest pluses are they kept their word about the price, and were extremely honest, oh the third thing: on time!! :>)

Description of Work
Remolded kitchen, two bathrooms and hallway of our Florida condo.

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the review, we truly enjoyed working for the two of you. We sincerely hope that you never tire of being in your new kitchen or bathrooms, and we are always here to help with any projects the future may hold. Thanks !

12/07/2015

Carla B.

Cutting edge is by far the most trust worthy, concise, and detail oriented contractor I have had the pleasure of doing business with. My husband and I own two houses, one in Monroe county and one in Collier county. We have had many remodeling projects between the two homes since 2004, ranging from backyard renovations, kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms. It is needless to say,we have dealt with many architects, general contractors, and all their subcontractors. Many had been fired due to poor workmanship, and many had been kept on the job do to the point of no return. Our last project was a full kitchen remodel in Monroe county. We decided to hire Scot to do the job. My husband and I can honestly say we are very pleased with the outcome! The level of craftsmanship is at the highest end of contractors we have dealt with Scot drew the plans himself, ordered materials, pulled building permits, and finished the job on time and in our budget. He is very pleasant to work with and has a very creative mind along with all the latest gadgets to get the job done! My husband and I look forward to our next renovation of an outdoor fireplace pizza oven sitting area and have already started working on plans with Scot. I have recommended this company to many people, cutting edge is by far the most professional, fair priced highest quality contractor we have ever done business with and look forward to continuing in the near future,

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen with complete set of plans.

Category remodeling, fireplaces, garage builders, architect, home remodeling

Thank you for the kind review. It is always a pleasure doing business and repeat business with clients such as your selves. We appreciate working in conjunction with clients who have a clear vision of what they envision for the end product of their homes. Kindest regards, M Crist Trueblood VP Cutting Edge Construction & Wood Works Inc.

12/02/2015

Mickael S.

We were in the process of remodeling our kitchen when we contacted Cutting Edge. We were doing most of the work ourselves, but for the cabinets we wanted a professional. We contacted the owner Scot Trueblood for an estimate and the next day he came out for a quote. Scot was very friendly and helpful to our situation. Full of good advice from his years of experience I'm sure. We shopped around for a few days and Cutting Edge had the best offer. After just a few weeks our kitchen was completed. It looks inviting now and so much more functional. In the future, I'll definitely call Cutting Edge first.

Description of Work
Created and installed custom cabinets in our kitchen.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

Thank You for this review. It definitely is a pleasure to be able to enhance an already beautiful home and work with such great clients such as your selves. We do look forward to working with you in your future projects! Happy Holidays and enjoy that kitchen!

06/30/2015

James G.

Description of Work
Provided estimates for kitchen and bath remodel. Estimate keep increasing with every contact. Estimate began at 10,000 and by the time it increased to 18,000 we decided to go no further.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Dear [Member Name Removed] We strive to have customer satisfaction as our number one goal in our business. Sometimes it is definitely challenging meeting ones wish list with budget constraints. When we sit down with clients to find out what their vision is for their remodeling projects very frequently the scope of work gets increased and there are significant alterations in renderings,estimates, and pricing. As the scope of work is altered this follows suit that the pricing increases ,as it did with your project. I am so very glad that you did get a contractor to remodel your condo. I did notice by your review of this contractor that you paid a higher price than we quoted ! It is astounding to Cutting Edge Construction that our review was a D and an F grade from you for giving you a complete final price of $18K for your remodel project but yet the contractor that you chose to do the work you graded him with an A review for a price of $19K. I have a difficult time understanding this logic but you may have saved yourself $1,000 and some sour grapes by utilizing Cutting Edge Construction & Wood Works inc. Our pricing is fair, we are professional, and we exhibit the utmost integrity in our work product and customer relations. Thank you for allowing us to assist you in realizing what your vision was for your condo remodel! Sincerely, Mary Ann Crist Trueblood VP Cutting Edge Construction & Wood Works inc. www.cuttingedgebuilds.com

02/01/2015

Robin W.

Scot responded right away to our Angie's List inquiry. He came to the house and provided a good estimate. He was very patient while the necessary homeowners' association paperwork was processed. He scheduled the work on a day convenient for us. He was pleasant and professional throughout. The work was accomplished quickly and correctly - the system works wonderfully well - and his crew cleaned up after the work was completed. This was a relatively small job for a company such as Scot's, and he had to drive a long way to provide this service. Yet he did this cheerfully and competently. The work was everything we could have asked for. When we need service in the future we will most definitely call upon Cutting Edge Construction and will recommend them highly to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Created an opening from the inside of the kitchen to the outside of the house so that the microwave fan would vent in that direction, sending kitchen odors outside rather than having them released inside.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Hi [name removed]- Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working for you, and we wish you all the best !

01/25/2015

David S.

I can?t say enough good things about Scot and Cutting Edge Construction and Woodwork. I needed a custom computer desk to fit my metal lateral file cabinet under one side and another small metal cabinet under the other. When I called Scot, he came right over! He was very pleasant and courteous. I described what I wanted and he took some measurements. Within 2 days I had a written proposal. I gave the go ahead and he started work immediately. Within just a few short weeks, my desk was complete. The design was perfect. The color was beautiful. The finish was flawless, durable and far better than I ever expected. Not only did Scot exceed my expectations, the finished product is far superior to any product I could have purchased at a store. I am extremely happy with my new desk and I love the compliments it gets!

Description of Work
Custom built a computer desk.

Category woodworking

[removed member name]- It was a pleasure to design and build your new desk. We love this type of project, and are particularly pleased that you are happy and getting good use from it. Thanks again, we will be speaking with you soon regarding the crown molding on your kitchen cabinets.

10/07/2013

Cathy R.

Scot's attention to detail was incredible!! I trusted his judgement in all aspects of repairs and the sub-contractors he used were on par with his professionalism and high skill level.

Description of Work
Inspected entire house to prep for selling. Addressed all the issues and repaired or contacted roofer & plumber to make repairs.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, closet systems, drywall, handyman service, masonry, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, screen repair, replacement windows, garage builders, woodworking, dock building, home remodeling, doors

04/04/2012

Alan S.

We were very satisfied and happy with the job. They were very professional, timely, did good work, and had reasonable cost. It was well done and we would certainly recommend them. He built the piece in his workshop and delivered it to my garage, so there was no clean up involved.

Description of Work
They built us a corner armoire for our television.

Category remodeling

Sweetwater Pool Service

State Licensed and Insured to perform all pool services and repairs. One of the two owner's is always available to answer all of your questions. We place the highest priority on emergencies, and will usually respond the same day. We specialize in: * Weekly pool maintenance/service * Swimming pool repairs * Install New Pool Heaters, Electric, Natural Gas, LP Gas * Install computerized automation for effortless pool programing * Acid washes * Pool pump, filter, motor and equipment repair and replacement * Swimming pool electric light repair and replacement * Updating light system to LED/Colorlogic and Jandy Watercolors * Salt system install, repair and maintenance * Pool diagnostics Pool services include (some services as needed): * Brush pool walls * Chemical check * Water chemistry balance * Skim surface * Clean skimmer basket * Solve green pool and algae problem * Clean pump strainer * Adjust pool water level * Backwash filter Sweetwater Pool Service can expertly detect, diagnose, and repair problems with your pool equipment and water chemicals. Our flexible service schedule allows you to take advantage of our expertise to keep your pool a safe and fun place for you, your family, or your residents to enjoy. Check our website often for updates specials! www.trysweetwaterpools.com

Mark Painting and Finishings

We offer quality and affordable painting services.

Skampa Painting

Number of employees 8. Open for sub-contracting. Accepting checks and cash only.

CBC1253739
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

kitchen remodeling; New Cabinetry Cabinet Refacing Cabinet Installation Marble Countertops Granite Countertops Quartz Countertops Kitchen Sink Installation Kitchen Additions Kitchen Remodeling Outdoor Fireplaces Pizza Ovens Custom Wine Rooms Bathroom Remodeling All Other Remodeling