Air Beamer

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2010

We help the home owner with their special projects small and large....

The Handyman Expert performs a wide range of simple to complex odd jobs for individuals or groups for residential or commercial clients

11/04/2015

Great job. He was very conscientious.

Description of Work
Mr. Scott Davis repaired some wood molding, which included painting and installation; also replaced one hinge. He also painted approximately 3 feet of wood on a separate project.

11/10/2014

I did the whole process over the phone, I told Scott what I wanted and he did it at a very fare price and quality work. He moved all the furniture and replaced it and was so clean that we did not clean when we arrived. I would recommend Scott for any work that you need

Category remodeling

06/16/2014

He was incapable of completing the work, he told me that it would take several days to finish but then was done in 5 hours. He always estimated times way over what I thought it should take. He was late everyday and I ended up waiting longer for him to finish then it actually took.

Description of Work
They gutted the whole kitchen and removed base work and took off the doors as well.

Category handyman service

the client could not pay the prices that we quoted.We were never late .Because we had a key. This was a condo on the beach. To remove material from the 10th floor.We could not afford to work for free. We were always on good terms.Some people. try to make you look bad. When you help them.

05/19/2014

job was done quickly and well

Description of Work
removed a wall

04/30/2014

I found him on Angie's List. He was great. I would use him again. I have another project for him to do. He was timely, reliable and he did a good work. He was reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I hired Air Beamer for handymen services.

Category handyman service

Handyman services, home repairs.

Broken glass