Air Beamer

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2010

25612 Old Gaslight Dr

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

We help the home owner with their special projects small and large....

12/03/2015

Cathy H.

Description of Work
"No comment. I cannot remember the name of the company, but it was _______ Beamer. "

11/04/2015

Lynne J.

Great job. He was very conscientious.

Description of Work
Mr. Scott Davis repaired some wood molding, which included painting and installation; also replaced one hinge. He also painted approximately 3 feet of wood on a separate project.

12/30/2014

Jean S.

Terrible

Description of Work
garbarge disposal

Category handyman service

AS A COMPANY. WE OFFER THE THE BEST SERVICE.However you did not want my service. We offered a new garbage disposal install for free. you said no.then why would you right a bad review?

11/10/2014

Joe K.

I did the whole process over the phone, I told Scott what I wanted and he did it at a very fare price and quality work. He moved all the furniture and replaced it and was so clean that we did not clean when we arrived. I would recommend Scott for any work that you need

Category remodeling

06/16/2014

Carole C.

He was incapable of completing the work, he told me that it would take several days to finish but then was done in 5 hours. He always estimated times way over what I thought it should take. He was late everyday and I ended up waiting longer for him to finish then it actually took.

Description of Work
They gutted the whole kitchen and removed base work and took off the doors as well.

Category handyman service

the client could not pay the prices that we quoted.We were never late .Because we had a key. This was a condo on the beach. To remove material from the 10th floor.We could not afford to work for free. We were always on good terms.Some people. try to make you look bad. When you help them.

05/19/2014

stephen W.

job was done quickly and well

Description of Work
removed a wall

04/30/2014

John T.

I found him on Angie's List. He was great. I would use him again. I have another project for him to do. He was timely, reliable and he did a good work. He was reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I hired Air Beamer for handymen services.

04/25/2014

Sandy M.

Scott Davis was so friendly and knowledgable. A very easy and pleasant person to come into our home! We will definitely use his services again. In fact, he is coming back to do a few more projects. June 21, 2014: OK, now I must say that he did not come back and finish the job. I still have a pocket door that does not run smoothly and he has not come back as promised to put new rollers in, repair some minor damage he caused to the closet, nor follow thru with the request of building a treated deck on a side patio. We will not use Scott from Air Beamer again nor recommend him.

Description of Work
Adjust an inside sliding pocket door, adjust front double doors and advise on ventilation of a garage, advise on rebuilding small side deck.

Category handyman service, doors

We are sorry we did not come back.Do to are work.We do not work on glass doors or glass. The glass can break when you remove the doors. Also the outside deck was never decided. We had are paver guys come out to do the work.Then you did not want the work done.We always try to please everyone we meet.

03/24/2014

Daniel J.

It was a very good experience. He came in and did some extra projects which were right on budget. He cleaned up everything quite well. I had just repaired a spring and it had come loose, he fixed that real quick for me. He did several things for me. Everything was cleaned up and there were no issues anywhere. There was timely response, appropriate number of billing, excellent workmanship. He was quite polite and punctual also as he called all the time. He went over and beyond to work under my schedule because I had shortly no internet access and was working from home but he brought some people so that I could get my business internet working. He did it without any extra cost. I am very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Air Beamer installed a deck ladder on a water canal, installed an aluminum ladder, installed attic access on a second storey level-put trim around it and painted it, fixed attic access in our garage.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling

03/01/2014

Roger H.

He was reliable, responsive, reasonable, and the work was very high quality.

Description of Work
He did repair carpentry for us.

Category woodworking

01/27/2014

Joe K.

I called Scott Davis to give me a estimate , he was very punctual and I have a bid within days. I did the whole process over the phone as I could tell he was a true craftsman, when I arrived back in naples months later I was very pleased with the quality of his work and it matched perfectly. I would recommend Scott to anyone who is looking for quality at a very fair price.

Description of Work
I needed a wall built inside with two pocket doors to covert a dinning room into a guest bedroom

01/16/2014

denzil S.

Everything went very well.

Description of Work
Scott did several repairs around the house;fixing aceiling after a roof leak was fixed.We had several items needing a handyman;he was quite knowledgable about solutions for different problems.He has done painting for us also.This was the second time we used his services.He also corrected a front door which did not close properly.All in all we were very satisfied with his work.

12/03/2013

Lynn R.

Very impressed with Scott Davis, owner. Will keep his info to call him in the future.

Description of Work
Gave estimate on phone; however, his work schedule was so full that we would have had to wait too long.

Category handyman service, house painters

11/06/2013

Neil B.

Excellent. Did good work, arrived quickly (and I needed quick, putting property up for sale---) fair price

Description of Work
Variety of repairs on a manufufactured home and a garage

07/29/2013

Kathryn W.

Wonderful. Showed up when he said he would and quickly. Quality of work great. Had great ideas that solved problems cheaper than other's recommendations. For example dishwasher folks said we needed to replace old circuit breaker. He called electrician friend who said check the grounding first and that fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Fixed circuit breaker, replaced dry rotted wood, tile work, replaced garbage disposal, patched holes, other handyman work. Gave us good recommendations on companies to fix sliding glass doors and replace dish washer.

07/12/2013

Charles B.

Scott Davis is a true tradesman. He has been in construction for many years and is skilled in many services. He is very responsive and a gentleman. If you need handyman work or even larger projects accomplished, Scott can help you. We are 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting plus carpentry work.

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

06/24/2013

Russ J.

Excellent quality carpentary work removing and rebuilding of complex cuts with multiple compound miters. Well planned and executed very efficiently.

Description of Work
Repair of timber soffit

06/19/2013

JOSIE K.

Finished it in 3 days. He did the shelves in his workplace in his home, finished making it and painting it in 2 days and just screwed them in place in our garage. He matched the shelves that were already in our garage perfectly and took only a few hours to screw them in.. We were so pleased with his work and attitude and he delivered as promised.

Description of Work
built shelves in our garage

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

06/05/2013

Keith M.

It was a difficult job due to many pipes and electrical outlets in the wall. The siding was heavy and required two people. Scott agreed to let me be his helper which saved me money. There was also a lot of equipment right next to the house to work around. (AC, water softening system, pool equipment). However, Scott was very careful and meticulous and there was no damage to any other equipment. He worked 11 hours the first day to get to a point where we could turn all needed appliances back on. He also suggested moving the position of some electrical outlets that has made them much more convenient to use. I was very happy with the finished product and the way Scott conducted himself and went about his work.

Description of Work
Replaced wood siding on house; 8' x 36'

05/12/2013

Jessica B.

I contacted Scott on Thursday and described the issues listed above. He was very flexible regarding the times and was able to accommodate my tenant by providing service on Saturday morning. Scott assessed the tasks and took care of them the same day. He was very professional and easy to work with. I will use Scott again in the future.

Description of Work
Repair to a shower door and fixing electrical outlets.

05/07/2013

Matthew J.

We had some dry rot around a door that I had "fixed" a year or two ago, thought the problem was fixed as soon as I got off my butt and sanded and repainted. Then a few weeks ago we noticed rot has worked into the door jam! I panicked and assumed my procrastination had compromised the door-frame. Scott assured me I only need a patch and gave me some other very good suggestions to stop future problems with very easy 'fixes'. I still have only talked to him on the phone, my wife was with him while I was at work and she was very impressed. I found Scott while looking for a "Handyman" and he is a great one but his skill and ability is far more than that. I am already planning on working with him on other larger projects.

Description of Work
Cleared affected wood damaged by dry rot and filled voids with appropriate material. Caulked & sealed other cracks and gaps around back entrance door. Cleaned up and did a very nice job. Knowledgeable and honest! I gave him every chance to to "up charge" me, he kept to the facts! that means a lot!

04/04/2013

ken K.

My experience with him was excellent. I liked that he showed up on time, his pricing was fair, and he knew what he was doing. He's also reliable.

Description of Work
I used a handyman, Air Beamer. He did some light carpentry, some plumbing, some exterior painting, and some general repairs.

Category plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, house painters

03/06/2013

Robert W.

I continue to recommend Scott.

Description of Work
I had Scott over again to work on more projects. Not everything went as smoothly as planned however. a) Scott tells you what issues are b) is able to fix most of problems c) is very reasonably priced. I expect to use Scott again and recommend his services.

02/22/2013

Warren M.

Scott was very professional and does good quality work. He is very dependable and I will definitly utilize his service again.

Description of Work
Scott installed a shelf in a bedroom closet. Also, he repaired a water damaged wall in my master bathroom.

Category decks, handyman service

02/20/2013

Robert W.

Great experience - he has a wealth of knowledge and a broad background, so I want him to do some more work for me. He was punctual, kept me informed and I am 100% satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Scott covered for someone else I called. He did a great job on some small projects.

Category decks, handyman service