A-1 Quality Aluminum Inc

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
RESCREENING,2#Screen Doors,Floor Platers

You have earned it, for screen rooms Naples residents deserve the best without paying a fortune. We are a State Registered Aluminum Specialty Contractor and our License number is #00RX59085. We offer screen rooms Naples, FL homeowners love because they come with 10 year warranty screws on our products for your own peace of mind. We are your trusted source for screen rooms in Naples. Did you know that for screen rooms Naples homeowners have recommended us for over 2 decades for their screen rooms and repairs? The reason is simple. We offer a high quality, low cost, full service and suite products as well as our popular DIY kits....

4.4

screen repair (12)decks & porches (5)patio enclosures (4)door installation (2)Patios (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)

07/23/2020

This company went above and beyond what we expected. My patio looks so much better! They came out the same day I called and did the work the very next morning. Customer service is excellent and quality, professional work. I would use them again in the future and recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Patio re-screen

Category decks,patios

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

06/30/2017

They did a phenomenal job! It looks brand new. They got it done really fast.

Description of Work
They put all new screws all the way around, put in new screen doors, built on a small section, re screened and secured the structure.

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

06/23/2017

It went awesome, they did a really good job. They were quick, I had a hard time getting someone to come out and they jumped right on it. I am very please, very nice, showed respect.

Description of Work
They did the screening my lani.

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

04/26/2017

They were terrible. They the worst experience I've had in my 20 years in Florida. The two men who did the work they were nice, but the owner is just ripping you off. He just tries to get the last penny out of you in a way that is most appalling really. He sent me a threat to put a lien on my house. I did not even know what that is. I had just changed the date of the company who was going to clean ...

Description of Work
They did a total re-screening.

Work Completed On 04/16/2016

If YOU graded the company F across the board... and you was unsatisfied with the work done..... Why would you have given the workers 50.00 each out of your own pocket and waited 1 YEAR and some days before calling Angies list to give a bad review about the company.. Makes me question your honesty...

02/03/2017

It was excellent. I'd give them the highest score. His skill, his experience and his courteousness stood out to me. I've used them several times.

Description of Work
He replaced my screens on my lanai.

Work Completed On 08/03/2016

10/18/2016

Called five times over two weeks, never an answer. Left three voice messages with callback number, never got callback. lucky for them their business is so good that they don't need mine.

Description of Work
Pool cage screen panel re-screening

Category screen repair,sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/18/2016

03/04/2016

Chris is excellent to work with and very knowledgable, prompt and professional. He was willing to fit his work into a tight schedule of other contractors working on our home. I highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to use them again if in need.

Description of Work
Re-screened pool cage, replaced screen door and hardware on another door.

Category screen repair,doors

Work Completed On 03/04/2016

06/23/2014

Work was done in a very timely manner-the next day after I was given the quote for the work.

Description of Work
Replaced two roof screen panels on pool cage.

Category decks,screen repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2014

06/04/2014

Came the next day and did a great job. Professional and fast.

Description of Work
Re-screened complete lanai and replaced screws.

Category remodeling,screen repair,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/12/2014

03/18/2014

Very prompt. Since one of the screens blew out due to heavy wind we were anxious to get the job done as soon as possible. They came the next day! Polite professional service. Excellent job.

Description of Work
He re-screened the whole lanai and replaced rusted screws/bolts.

Category decks,screen repair

Work Completed On 03/14/2014

Pool Screen, Carports, Patio Covers, Pool Enclosures, & Screened Porches.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check