A-1 Quality Aluminum Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

You have earned it, for screen rooms Naples residents deserve the best without paying a fortune. We are a State Registered Aluminum Specialty Contractor and our License number is #00RX59085. We offer screen rooms Naples, FL homeowners love because they come with 10 year warranty screws on our

2022 Super Service Award

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling

RESCREENING,2#Screen Doors,Floor Platers
View project

screen repair (18)decks & porches (9)patio enclosures (8)Patios (3)door installation (2)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)

10/13/2022

Debra K.

I called Chris after Hurricane Ian had passed and within 3 days (it was the weekend after all) we had a quote for the pool cage and the lanai. The following week all the work was done within hours. My screens look awesome. I find this to be unusual in Florida!! I would recommend A-1 Quality Aluminum to anyone.

Description of Work
Screen repair after Hurricane Ian

Category decks, remodeling, screen repair, sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/13/2022

We Grateful, for your Business. Mgmt.

09/23/2022

Drayton H.

A-1 was quick to show up and get the job done. Highly Recommended

Description of Work
Re-screen my pool enclosure

Category screen repair, sunrooms, patios

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/20/2022

Elaine S.

Absolutely great! The two gentlemen who removed and installed the new lanai screen were focused on the task, well organized, and paid attention to the quality of the job. The owner of the company, Chris, delivered what he said he would do, and that was quick and efficient quality service. And I will add that he is the first contractor we've dealt within Florida, who delivered on time. Thank you, Chris!

Description of Work
Lanai rescreened

Category decks, screen repair, sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

We’re Grateful to help thx for your Business!!

08/02/2022

Paul K.

I did an Angi search and A-1 came up. After giving info I was contacted by Chris almost immediately. Came by my home bid the job on 8/1/2022. As of 9:30 am on 8/2/2022 both doors are installed, and I would say the job was perfect. Not very often do you get this type of service. Keep up the great work Chris.

Description of Work
replace lenai screen doors.

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

Always Grateful to Help.

07/08/2022

Jim M.

Project went well. A-1 was very responsive. The service tech arrived on time and was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I needed tie down cable renewed.

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

01/29/2022

Maria M.

I was very impressed with how fast they started my job and finished. The workers were very professional and new what they were doing. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Screen room enclosure

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

Always working for Perfection!!!

01/26/2022

beth E.

The workmanship on our lanai screen was impeccable. We are thrilled with the finished lanai. I highly recommend this company. They were reliable, conscientious and extremely professional.

Description of Work
We had our lanai screened in with a door.

Category decks, screen repair, patios

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

We’re here to HELP!!!

10/11/2021

Ashley E.

I am very pleased with this company. From the start they were punctual and respectful. I spoke with chris about repairing some screens before I had to leave town in a few weeks. He sent His daughter Darlene out to measure the job and explain things to me. She was very kind, respectful and professional. They were quick to get out and repair my screens. They were affordable and had great quality work and material. I highly recommend them for any work you may want done!

Description of Work
Screen repairs

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Happy to Help!!!

07/23/2020

Christina W.

This company went above and beyond what we expected. My patio looks so much better! They came out the same day I called and did the work the very next morning. Customer service is excellent and quality, professional work. I would use them again in the future and recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Patio re-screen

Category decks, patios

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Happy to help!

07/05/2017

Helen F.

He does excellent work.

Description of Work
He put in a new screen door. He replaced other screens on a door and on a pool cage, and all the rest of the house.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/30/2017

Steve Z.

They did a phenomenal job! It looks brand new. They got it done really fast.

Description of Work
They put all new screws all the way around, put in new screen doors, built on a small section, re screened and secured the structure.

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

06/23/2017

Darlene H.

It went awesome, they did a really good job. They were quick, I had a hard time getting someone to come out and they jumped right on it. I am very please, very nice, showed respect.

Description of Work
They did the screening my lani.

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

04/26/2017

Gerda W.

They were terrible. They the worst experience I've had in my 20 years in Florida. The two men who did the work they were nice, but the owner is just ripping you off. He just tries to get the last penny out of you in a way that is most appalling really. He sent me a threat to put a lien on my house. I did not even know what that is. I had just changed the date of the company who was going to clean the lanai before they would do their work. It was a rainy day and I said don't come today please choose another day. That made the owner of Aluminum to give me the threat of a lien on my house. How irresponsible, absolutely irresponsible. I felt sorry for the two men who did the work I gave every one of them $50.00, but they also are educated by the owner to tell you have to do this, new screws there and a new something there. At first I agreed to all of it until I noticed it's just they wanted more about the job. I don't blame them for it because they obviously have to do it.

Description of Work
They did a total re-screening.

Work Completed On 04/16/2016

If YOU graded the company F across the board... and you was unsatisfied with the work done..... Why would you have given the workers 50.00 each out of your own pocket and waited 1 YEAR and some days before calling Angies list to give a bad review about the company.. Makes me question your honesty...

02/03/2017

nancy L.

It was excellent. I'd give them the highest score. His skill, his experience and his courteousness stood out to me. I've used them several times.

Description of Work
He replaced my screens on my lanai.

Work Completed On 08/03/2016

10/18/2016

Marc B.

Called five times over two weeks, never an answer. Left three voice messages with callback number, never got callback. lucky for them their business is so good that they don't need mine.

Description of Work
Pool cage screen panel re-screening

Category screen repair, sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/18/2016

03/16/2016

Jay R.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate to re-screen our pool cage. Chris was very nice and come promptly within a few days. He said he would email me an estimate. After a week and no estimate received, I called and Chris said someone in the office would either email or fax me the quote. He apologized for it taking so long. Again, no estimate received. I called again and Chris said he was out of town and would get me the estimate early the next week. I asked him if someone else in the office could send me the estimate and he said there was no one there. A week later I called again because the estimate wasn't received. He said he was still out of town but would send it to me as soon as he returned. It's been 8 weeks and no estimate has been sent. At this point I would never hire this company due to total lack of reliability.

Work Completed On 03/14/2016

03/04/2016

Jason G.

Chris is excellent to work with and very knowledgable, prompt and professional. He was willing to fit his work into a tight schedule of other contractors working on our home. I highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to use them again if in need.

Description of Work
Re-screened pool cage, replaced screen door and hardware on another door.

Category screen repair, doors

Work Completed On 03/04/2016

06/23/2014

Robert A.

Work was done in a very timely manner-the next day after I was given the quote for the work.

Description of Work
Replaced two roof screen panels on pool cage.

Category decks, screen repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2014

06/04/2014

Susan A.

Came the next day and did a great job. Professional and fast.

Description of Work
Re-screened complete lanai and replaced screws.

Category remodeling, screen repair, sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/12/2014

03/18/2014

Susan A.

Very prompt. Since one of the screens blew out due to heavy wind we were anxious to get the job done as soon as possible. They came the next day! Polite professional service. Excellent job.

Description of Work
He re-screened the whole lanai and replaced rusted screws/bolts.

Category decks, screen repair

Work Completed On 03/14/2014

03/08/2014

Jacquelyn T.

The bid was reasonable. He was willing to only do what we wanted and did not push for more services. It was obvious he took pride in his work and went beyond what he was contracted for to make the job right. He is detail oriented and showed up when he was scheduled.

Description of Work
He replaced all the screens in the lanai, doors and cables.

Category decks, screen repair, doors, sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/08/2014

03/05/2014

Madeleine D.

Started project one day after contract signed; completed entire job in 5 days. Owner kept in touch and checked job frequently. I cannot say enough about the responsiveness, professionalism, competence and work ethic of all associated with this company.I highly recommend to anyone considering this type of improvement. Will certainly use in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced pool screen cage and all screws to stainless steel with 10-year warranty super screen. Installed aluminum fascia and soffit.

Category gutter repair, screen repair, siding, sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/04/2014