1st Choice Windows and Shutters LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a full service window, door and hurricane shutter company. We offer professional installations and supply of Custom Entry Doors, Electric and Manual Roll Down Shutters, Accordion, Hurricane Impact Window and Doors, Clear and Metal panels, Hurricane, bug and Solar Screens and Retractable Awnings. We also have a full Service and Maintenance Staff to provide you with fast response and the best quality products at the lowest possible price!...

Hart Brothers Construction

Morgan Exteriors of Ft. Myers

Ft. Myer's premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors, and Siding. Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive.

Affordable Window Systems

Affordable Window Systems is unique to the Window Replacement and Hurricane Protection industry. While not offering screen repair services, we provide the highest quality Impact Windows and Doors at prices that cannot be beat. We utilize a multi product offering enabling us to be truly consultative and professional so that you will be sure the right products are being installed in your home and you have no regrets. Our company’s management team consists of industry professionals that have more Impact Glass experience than any other company in Southwest Florida and have successfully built some of the area’s most notable companies. Affordable Window Systems addresses a need and a void in the window replacement and hurricane protection market of Southwest Florida and its coastal communities. Award wining .

10/17/2018

Thomas V.

1st Choice Windows and Shutters were an absolute nightmare: multiple no notice cancellations, multiple no shows, unresponsive owner, unresponsive office staff and the list goes on. What was supposed to be a 3 DAY project in March ended up being a 6 MONTH project and there are still unresolved issues. I choose 1st Choice Shutters because they were a "Veteran owned company," Well, I can tell you no former Military member would ever conduct business the way 1st Choice Windows and Shutters does....I should know, I am a 33 year military Veteran. The only glimmer of light was the service technicians were all very professional. However, even they complained about the way the office staff operated and how the business was run. I would NEVER, EVER use 1st Choice Windows and Shutters, nor would I ever recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace front entry way/door with hurricane proof

Category doors,hurricane shutters

09/17/2017

Donald S.

I can't say enough good things about this company. I called to get a shutter put on our front door about a week before Irma. While the shutter hadn't come in yet Lance made sure our front door was secure with shutters. No money has been exchanged yet and everything has been verbal due to circumstances. He even checked on our home after the storm and sent us pictures. This is the kind of person I like to do business with. A kind, honest, man of his word. Thank you so much for giving us peace of mind

Description of Work
We needed a shutter installed on our front door

02/27/2017

John K.

A+++. Arrived exactly as scheduled. Explained every step. Spotless clean up when finished.

Description of Work
Roll up shutter repair.

Category replacement windows,hurricane shutters

05/13/2016

Joe F.

The two technicians were prompt, pleasant and professional. Awning was installed very quickly, they made sure it functioned properly and adjusted it to my liking. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
1'st Choice Window & Shutter installed an awning on our Lania

Category awnings

01/10/2016

Dawson C.

IT WENT GREAT! Here are the reasons: - Ed, the sales guy, was a complete pro. No pressure, just information provided in a friendly way. - The price was on the low end of the several bids I received. - The installers, Alan and Michel, simply could not have been better! My job required more work than originally estimated so rather than take a shortcut, they poured a new concrete footer, resized the opening in the wall, and decided to finish the job the next day. I had a family thing crop up and had to cancel the 2nd day so they came back and worked a full Saturday to finish it at my convenience. - The finish work, inside and out, is just lovely. They even let me put my initial in the concrete! Simply an outstanding experience from start to finish! The final endorsement came from my cat Lizzard (long story). She's been napping in front of her new doors all day. Thank you Ed, Alan, and Michel! Dee

Description of Work
New exterior french doors with all associated molding, framing, and concrete/stucco work.

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] for a great review. We strive on making all of our clients 100% satisfied. If there is anything else we can do please let us know. Thank you again Lance Lustik President 1st Choice Windows and Shutters LLC

08/31/2015

Carole K.

Very good company.Came out the same day I called repaired my storm shutters. They did an excellent job I would use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired shutters

07/10/2015

Kelly I.

It went well as far as the product and the salesperson. The installation was really shotty.

Description of Work
They installed new windows in my home, all of the windows.

Category replacement windows

06/12/2014

Lauren E.

It went very well, very professional. They were done with their work and cleaned up nicely. The product that you will get is what they will tell you in the beginning. They were competitive.

Description of Work
They installed intact windows.

Category replacement windows

01/11/2014

JOHN K.

Installed accordion style hurricane shutters on entire home.

09/28/2013

Lauren E.

1st Choice was great from the beginning. The salesman was very polite and knew all about the products they sold. He also gave us quotes for all the different options to choose from. The office was in complete communication from sales to installation. The field supervisor was very detailed oriented and explained all the questions we had. We plan to do the rest of our home in the off season next year and we will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed windows, sliding glass doors and electric roll shutters

Category egress windows,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms,hurricane shutters

1st Choice Windows and Shutters LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

25241 Bernwood Dr Unit 4

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

Professional Installation, Supply & Maintenance- Windows, Doors, Shutters, Molding

NA