One Minute Dry Time Green Carpet Cleaning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

25398 Stillwell Pky

Bonita Spring, FL 34135

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

With over 15 years of experience in home and office cleaning services, we are leading experts in our industry. Our organic carpet cleaning services are the way of the future and it's dry immediately-guaranteed-or it's free! One Minute Dry Time's 100% environmentally friendly carpet cleaning services leave your carpeting and fabrics cleaner, and healthier than the day they were fabricated or installed. Our unique system is the environmentally preferred way to clean carpets. We use the only system approved to remove dust mites and dust mite allergens, mold & mold spores, pet dander, bacteria and environmental contaminates. We can do all this in your first cleaning! We also offer Tile & Grout cleaning services which are Top-Rated. We clean your tile and grout using our high pressure machine and our organic cleaners. Then we dry your floors and seal them. This will keep your tile and grout floors clean until it's time for us to come out again. Find out more at https://tileandgroutbyoneminutedrytime.com/....

carpet cleaning (111)upholstery cleaning (26)oriental rug cleaning (17)floor cleaning (8)tile installation (4)

06/13/2022

Jen M.

Very knowledgeable. Ensured the products were safe for my pets and the surfaces to be cleaned. Will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Sectional and Ottoman cleaning

Work Completed On 12/12/2021

09/10/2021

Tracy S.

The service was great! Shawn called when he was 30 mins away and was done within 30-40 mins of arriving. The best thing is no hoses or tubes running into the house! As a pet owner I really appreciated this fact. No wet mess to worry about when they are done as my floors were almost totally dry before he left and he showed me all of the pet hair that was removed. All the stains are gone and it smells great! I love the fact that it is pet safe. I will call again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

09/09/2021

Diana O.

I contacted One Minute Dry Time late on a Wednesday and they helped me the next day. Sean arrived on time, explained the process and did an excellent job. My carpets were quite bad and they look much better than I expected. Thank you for your help and the quick response! I will be using you again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

10/22/2020

Lynn S.

They called to let me know they were about a half hour away. Arrived on time, and cleaning took approximately one hour. Very courteous and professional. Carpet looks and smells great.

Description of Work
Carpet needed cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/12/2020

Jan D.

The service was EXCELLENT! The workmanship and quality were also EXCELLENT! The service staff are personal, personable, and professional. I highly recommend them. The company prides itself on customer satisfaction. It doesn't get better than this.

Description of Work
Cleaned Upholstery on 2 Recliners with wooden arms

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

07/14/2020

alison T.

Wonderful! Shaun was here when he said he would be & he & I talked about what I needed done, my carpet looks the best it has ever looked, & the tile inside & outside looks like new! Really appreciated the good work! I would of course use them again! Thank you!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, tile inside & outside

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

01/23/2020

HELGA (RJ) T.

DONE WELL, MOVED HEAVY FURNITURE, LIKED DRY METHOD WILL USE THEM AGAIN

Description of Work
CARPET CLEAN

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

10/23/2019

Pat R.

Went well and I liked the quick dry time. No need to stay off carpets once the job was done which was remarkably fast.

Description of Work
Wall-to-wall carpet cleaning in 3 bedrooms

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

05/20/2019

Holly S K.

The guys showed up on time and worked on every aspect of the cleaning, including instructions for future tile cleaning. I'm very happy with the outcome and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
The carpeting and tile and grout needed cleaning

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

02/03/2019

Don S.

Well done and completely satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2019

01/28/2019

Dick D.

OK. Sofa looked good upon completion.

Description of Work
Sofa cleaned

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

01/22/2019

Chris D.

Well. Completed entire home in an hour.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

12/28/2018

Hans C.

Amazingly well! I looked for them on Angie’s List - requested a quote and received a call in less than 5 minutes. A brief discussion about my hectic schedule and then a call back minutes later saying they had a team in route. From quote request to job completed was less than an hour. Amazing.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning after one of my animals got sick on my carpet - several spots in one area.

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

07/06/2018

David C.

On time, on budget, on the top of my list of contractors. Bobby and his team did a great job, making dirty tiles look like new again. Even cleaned the tiles in the shower. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Grout cleaning

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

07/03/2018

Dana W.

Very well - took longer than they said to dry but that was no problem at all and I like the feel of the rugs after they'd finished (in the past I've used other vendors who've left my rugs with a residue).

Description of Work
Cleaned MBR and den rugs

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

05/14/2018

Edward M.

Outstanding work, Great customer service... Our 20 year old carpet looked like brand new when they were done.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

03/28/2018

John E.

Awesome, Bobby and crew are the best. On time, professional, courteous. Would not even think of calling anyone else ever again!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet at my home and helped with a problem I had at the office.

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

03/26/2018

Cecelia P.

Easygoing - on time, very professional and informative.

Description of Work
Carpet In bedrooms

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

02/15/2018

Thomas L.

Amazing! Great people. Cleaned a carpet we didn’t request, with no payment. The carpets they cleaned look great. Terrific people.

Description of Work
Clean carpets.

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

01/29/2018

Gina G.

Bobby and his team were great! I had to have them back for a second treatment the next day, which they warned me might be necessary. Bob came back and didn’t leave until I was 100% satisfied. Class act and I’ll recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/29/2018

11/29/2017

John S.

The 4 person team arrived on time, including the owner of the firm. Did a great job. Very customer oriented and friendly. Great team!

Description of Work
Clean all carpets throughout home, clean all tile floors throughout home, clean upholstery and pillows for one couch, and clean one oriental rug

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

11/20/2017

Heather M.

The service went very well I was very pleased with the professionalism and kindness of the carpet and upholstery cleaners. Bobby was very friendly and informative. The carpet and furniture looked new after the service. I am planning on hiring One Minute Dry Time to clean my ceramic tile floors.

Description of Work
Carpets and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

10/27/2017

Heidi A.

They were very polite explained what they were using. Rugs were dry within a minute. All organic chemicals. Rugs smell of citrust.

Description of Work
They cleaned two bedrooms, one area rug and one chair.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning