Son's Tire, Inc.

Founded 1958 • With Angi since August 2010

Auto Tires
Auto Service

We are an individually owned tire shop that has been here since 1958 located in Bonifay, FL....

Tire Mart is a pillar of the community. Tire Mart is a leader in offering name brand tires, like Bridgestone, Firestone, MICHELIN®, BFGoodrich®, and Uniroyal®, for customers located in and around the Lake City, Florida area. Our goal is to focus on customer service. It is the foundation of our business. Tire Mart employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and installation of passenger car, performance and light truck or SUV tires. Custom wheels are available at Tire Mart. Special wheels and rims compliment any tire or customer vehicle. Complete under-car services, such as oil changes, brakes, shocks, struts, alignment, and transmission fluid flush for both foreign and domestic vehicles are readily available at competitive prices. Take this opportunity to browse Tire Mart website or call any of our stores for personalized service.

09/24/2013

They quoted a price over the phone, took my car in, they had the tires, mounted and balanced them and discovered that one of my rims was bent. They made arrangements to have the rim repaired - handled it all - car now runs great.

Description of Work
Purchased 4 new tires for my MB 320 - mounted and balanced

Category car tires

12/26/2012

This place was amazing!

Description of Work
Someone backed into my car. This guy not only picked my car up, but he also kept me updated and also delivered the car back to me when it was finished!!

Category car tires

We sell new and used tires, fix brakes/rotors, do 4 wheel alignments, install tubes for cars and tractors, and do full services on cars and small trucks.

We do not do any engine or transmission work. We do not work on big trucks.