Yes Dear Service Handyman

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2012

920 Sw 20th St

Boca Raton, FL 33486

Born and raised in Boca Raton. Have been working in construction since 1975, experienced in all phases of building from concept to completion. Free estimates and willing to work in tri county area. NO JOB TOO SMALL - we accept cash or check....

06/30/2014

Ellen R.

Description of Work
Installed window air conditioner, fixed sliding glass door and hurricane shutter, replaced doorknob, took out old another old air conditioner

Category decks, gutter repair, handyman service, roofing, woodworking, house painters, doors

04/15/2013

Wanda K.

not well.

Description of Work
No services were performed. I called and left a message regarding bathroom remodeling and this person has not yet returned that call.

Category roofing, home remodeling

11/29/2012

Roberta Y.

Ray returned my initial call promptly. He came when promised, gave me his proposal. I told him his rate was high but he assured me that the wood would be very expensive. I did not watch him do the work but relied on his honesty and professionalism. I did see the boards but did not see the planks of wood that would be used for the ceiling/roof of the soffit. Ray completed the work within a day and it looked great. Around the 2nd week of Nov. I noticed the wood coming apart in the rear soffit. I called Ray and he told me that he would come to check it. During the next 2 weeks I called him and texted him numerous times. He was always apologetic and polite when I spoke to him. At one point he didn't answer my calls and I became concerned because in the past the would always answer or call me back. Finally I got him and he told me that he had trouble with his phone. During these text he asked me to send my address which I did. I didn't hear from him and when I did that's when he let me know he had to replace his phone. i sent the address again and he acknowledged receiving it and again assured me that he would take care of the problem. The last communication was a text saying he was on I95 heading south and would be at my house about 5pm. I wasn't home but told him ok. By the time I got home he hadn't arrived. I texted him to let him know I was home but got no response. I finally texted him to let him know I was very disappointed in him and his work. I have since had his worked checked, he only replaced the boards but not the ceiling/roof. All that ceiling wood was rotten. What I was charged was not a fraction of what Ray charged. I am very hurt and disappointed not to mention being ripped off royally. This puts a bad taste in my mouth for Angie's list. I know it's not their fault but it just doesn't sit well with me.

Description of Work
Ray (according to his proposal and my request) was to remove all rotten wood soffit and facia in front and rear entrance. He would match the paint and remove and replace lighting fixtures. $1000 for materials and $1000 for labor.

08/12/2012

Thomas & Carolyn B.

Ray visited the house to provide an estimate. He looked everything over and told us what the job would cost. The quality of his work was excellent. The few spots he missed, he came back and finished off without any hesitation on his part. We appreciated his promptness, responsiveness and working with us on what needed to be accomplished. He charged exactly what he estimated.

Description of Work
Ray pressure cleaned the roof (barrel-tiled gabled roof and a flat roof with asphalt tiles), pavered pool deck, small front porch and front walk as well a s the cement drive and sidewalks. The job was not easy as the mold and dirt had built up over two years. In addition, he removed two weeds that had rooted in the barrel-tiled roof, killed the roots, and fixed the roof where the roots had been. He also found the source of a leak in the flat roof that the roofer whose work was still under warrantee could not locate. The roof has not leaked again since he fixed the leak.

Category roofing, pressure washing

08/12/2012

Thomas & Carolyn B.

When Ray was here to do pressure cleaning, he also looked at the work to be done on the front porch soffit and facia. It was rotten and water gushed into the area. He gave an estimate for that work ($2500.00), as well as stated he could, for a small amount more close in the open areas underneath the sink and behind the dishwasher and fix the doors so they would close more easily. He started this work the last part of June, finishing on July 10. He did the work as estimated, adding a new front porch light to the job. He completed work on all by July 10. The front area looks great, the doors now close more easily and the kitchen area is back to normal.

Description of Work
Repair and replace rotten soffit and facia on front entryway porch. Realign side entry doors to garage and sunroom. Assess and fix roof leak if possible. Fix wallboard and open area under kitchen sink where a leak had been fixed.

Category decks, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, lighting, roofing, woodworking, house painters, doors

07/11/2012

Ben G.

It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
Ray was wonderful from the get go. He came when promised. Did the work quickly and was courteous.

Category closet systems

05/14/2012

Lothar H.

I am a very satisfied customer and would use Ray Vincent again.

Description of Work
I had a leak on my roof right by the solar panel for the hot waiter heater and the problem was identified and explained as to fixing it. Furthermore, my flat rood was 10 years old and a polymer coating was applied and then my tile roof thoroughly cleaned. Everything was timely and done professionally to my satisfaction.I had received a quote for just the fixing of the leak for $575.00 from a major roofing contractor in Boca raton, which was an overkill. In addition the roof cleaning from this same contractor was $375.00.

Concept Closets & More

We specialize in concept closet designs as well as wall units , laundries , garages and much more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi
    BM&K Pressure Washing

We offer pressure washing services for all property types. If it can be cleaned, we got it! We are a small family own business. We focus on precision, integrity and affordability. Contact us at ‪(754) 666-2155‬ or BM.Kpressurewashing@gmail.com

Master Craftsman specializing in bathroom and kitchen remodels, tile, hardwood, laminant flooring,framing, closet shelving,shoe racks,interior and exterior doors, drywall repair hang and finish,carpentry,decks, docks, fences, gates, painting,pressure cleaning, electric, plumbing, basic repairs. ALL YOUR HOME IMPROVEMENT NEEDS!