We Move On Demand

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

20555 Boca Rio Rd

Boca Raton, FL 33434

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Based in Boca Raton, FL; Moving, packing & storage. Furniture disassembly & reassembly. Protective quilt pad wrapping. Loading & unloading. Arranging furniture in new location. boxes, car transport, local move, local moves, move, packing, packing services, piano, relocation, service contracts, storage, storage boxes, two men and a truck, furniture shipping, move, moves, shipping furniture, small move, small moves, two men and a truck,...

hauling (39)movers (600)storage unit (28)

07/19/2021

Have used we move on demand multiple times. Eduardo is very attentive and punctual. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

05/27/2021

Edoardo and his crew were amazing from beginning to end. They packed everything extremely well and made everything so easy for us. We definitely will use them in the future and I have already recommended them to many of our friends and family who are looking for a great moving company.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

03/01/2021

This is the second time I’ve used We Move On Demand, and they were excellent. They were on-time and professional at a great rate. I would absolutely use them again and you should, too.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/13/2021

Perfect. We arranged the price ahead of time and I was happy at the end.

Description of Work
Moving items inside my home. They scheduled me for the next day after another move. Gave me a window, then updated with an ETA, 2 guys wearing their masks and did what I asked.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

02/03/2021

We move on demand was and it's a Serperior company for all of your moving needs! They were incredible, professional and were my family for the day! They want above and beyond what a moving company does!! They literally made my life the day I moved easy. They helped pack things that were left they that I physically couldn't do. I recommend them to everybody because of my experience I have an extens...

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

01/25/2021

Excellent service and the team that arrived were incredibly professional and efficient. We had a very short move just across a roadway, but they wrapped every piece of furniture and took great care to protect our glass cabinets and TV.

Description of Work
2 Bedroom Apt Move

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

11/14/2020

They did an excellent job. Estimate was accurate; they showed up on time; nothing was damaged; they did a professional job. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/13/2020

We have used Eduardo and his team for several moves and I can't recommend them enough. He is prompt, reliable, honest and fair. His crew is extremely efficient, clean, handle all items with care and most importantly listen very well. We will always use them for any of our moving needs in the future.

Description of Work
Local move from house to house

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

11/06/2020

Excellent. Professional, warm, efficient & overall exceptional job

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

11/03/2020

It was the best experience I have ever had moving. Everything was explained beforehand and was done perfectly. Very professional and pleasant. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing a move big or small.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Moving, packing & storage. Furniture disassembly & reassembly. Protective quilt pad wrapping. Loading & unloading. Arranging furniture in new location as well as boxes, car transport, local move, local moves, move, packing, packing services, piano, relocation, service contracts, storage, storage boxes, two men and a truck, furniture shipping, move, moves, shipping furniture, small move, small moves, two men and a truck,

Ask for details.