We Move On Demand

Florida: Department Of Agriculture
08/04/2022

20555 Boca Rio Rd

Boca Raton, FL 33434

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Based in Boca Raton, FL; Moving, packing & storage. Furniture disassembly & reassembly. Protective quilt pad wrapping. Loading & unloading. Arranging furniture in new location. boxes, car transport, local move, local moves, move, packing, packing services, piano, relocation, service contracts, storage, storage boxes, two men and a truck, furniture shipping, move, moves, shipping furniture, small move, small moves, two men and a truck,...

movers (621)hauling (39)storage unit (30)

06/17/2022

Janet A.

The team arrived an hour early for the job. They were very patient with an hour-long delay in getting access to the U-Box caused by a scheduling mix-up with U-Haul. We Move had quoted a price based on the minimum number of work hours. I was charged the quoted price despite the delay. Communications with Eduardo were clear and quick. The 2-man crew moved everything quickly and with care. I highly recommend We Move and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Move stuff from a U-Haul U-Box to storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

06/09/2022

Jennifer K.

Second time using them and second time I am unbelievably impressed and satisfied. They go so far above and beyond in every way, I hope I never ever have to move without them. Excellent communication, true to their word, careful and respectful of our belongings, timely, just superb every which way.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/06/2022

Amy P.

I have used this company two times. We are extremely happy and value their services. We had a very large move and they handled everything with care and respectful of all of our belongings big or small. I highly recommend this company even for small jobs, they show up on time and deliver promptly. The last move involved HOA association and he provided all required documentation! I am giving this review in appreciation of their work! John & Amy

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

05/04/2022

Karlla T.

“We Move on Demand” was such a blessing moving company. They made us feel that our household goods were in expert hands. Very professional and polite. They was on time and everything was unloaded safely. Eduardo was fantastic. Whenever I contacted him, he was helpful, friendly, and very professional. Truly an incredible company! They went above our expectations. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/22/2022

Shana C.

Hanging heavy mirror, setting up TV, putting together dining table. Movers were very professional, courteous, helpful, willing and honest. Will definitely hire them again when I have to move and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

03/18/2022

Lauren C.

Excellent from the quote to completion. Eduardo is professional and hands on. His crew was careful, efficient, thorough and courteous. Price was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

03/16/2022

Elizabeth J.

I am very very satisfied with this company. I would recommend them without any hesitation. The owner Edwardo is one of the nicest persons I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

02/09/2022

Mary N.

It went great! Hard working, professional & overall wonderful job. Emilio, Luis & Valdir packed up & moved everything to its new place. They were a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

10/30/2021

Sherri R.

I would highly recommend the moving company - We Move On Demand. Eduardo went above and beyond to accommodate my moving date with short notice. When Felipe and Luis arrived at my house on moving day they accessed the amount of items to move and immediately called Eduardo to send another truck and more men. Felipe and Luis worked extremely hard and didn’t stop for a break during the entire move. The rates are beyond reasonable (actually very inexpensive I felt I should have paid them more!). There are no hidden fees. I just can’t say enough positive things about the entire move with We Move On Demand. They were friendly, professional, efficient, etc. Everything was moved and nothing damaged. If you or anyone you know will be moving, please call We Move On Demand. You definitely will not be disappointed. Thanks for reading. THANK YOU Felipe and Luis!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/31/2021

10/26/2021

Caren J.

Perfect! I used them for two moves and had the best experiences! No one says “I loved my mover” but I can! Professional, kind, honest and well priced. Would never recommend anyone else!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

Moving, packing & storage. Furniture disassembly & reassembly. Protective quilt pad wrapping. Loading & unloading. Arranging furniture in new location as well as boxes, car transport, local move, local moves, move, packing, packing services, piano, relocation, service contracts, storage, storage boxes, two men and a truck, furniture shipping, move, moves, shipping furniture, small move, small moves, two men and a truck,

Ask for details.