We Move On Demand

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2009

Based in Boca Raton, FL; Moving, packing & storage. Furniture disassembly & reassembly. Protective quilt pad wrapping. Loading & unloading. Arranging furniture in new location. boxes, car transport, local move, local moves, move, packing, packing services, piano, relocation, service contracts,

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

movers (636)hauling (41)storage unit (30)

11/17/2022

Ryan O.

“We move on demand” is by far the best moving company I’ve ever come across. They have the best rates and best employees. They work incredibly fast and safe. Bubble and shrink wrapping anything we needed. They’re also super careful moving everything to make sure there’s no damages. And when we arrived at our new house they made sure to put everything exactly where we wanted. A special thank you to Luiz and Eduardo for all the attention and help they gave us they really made the experience the best ever.

Description of Work
They did the entire move for us. Wrapped everything, moved everything to the truck and moved everything to our new house.

11/04/2022

Amanda M.

We move on demand were recommended by a friend. Eduardo and his team are the best! They were punctual, polite, quick to answer back, super careful with everything, very organized; overall super professional. Highly recommend! 5 star

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 11/07/2022

11/01/2022

Michael C.

Excellent!! I heard so many bad experiences from friends about moving companies they had used. I decided to hire We Move On Demand based on Angi reviews. So glad I did. They were honest and kept to the reasonable price quoted. 3 men worked hard for hours, wrapping and protecting all our items. Very professional and pleasant. No damage. Nothing missing. Don’t hesitate to hire them.

Description of Work
Move 75 miles

Work Completed On 10/22/2022

Mark M.

Reliable, careful, reasonable. Overall good experience. Definitely going to use them again

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/25/2022

Tammy S.

I have used them many times. Very professional, courteous, prompt, snd. No hidden costs! Would definitely recommend to all!

Description of Work
Moving

Ingrid K.

Great job as always. I've used this company several times. They are on time., communicate well, work quickly and pack better than any in state company I've used before (comparable to cross country move packing). I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Estate house packing / transporting g junk to the dump

Category hauling services, moving companies

Holly H.

They were responsible and prompt. My family and friends used them many times. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/20/2022

Scott A.

Spectacular move! Would definitely hire these guys again. Professional, careful, and reasonably priced. Great moving experience.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/28/2022

Matthias H.

Excellent work On time, no damages, price as agreed 5/5

Description of Work
Moving

Charles B.

They are wonderful I’ve used them three times ; very good price and very reliable. Careful and efficient and deliver exactly what the agree to Also friendly service

Description of Work
Moving

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 10/20/2022

Robin B.

It went perfect. We had the nicest crew cone first thing in the morning to pack up the truck. Then they met us the next morning after a 5 hour drive in the pouring rain. They put everything where we asked for it to go and we’re 100% professional. Nothing was damaged in the move.

Description of Work
Moving across the state of FL

Ellen P.

They were fantastic in my move. Very helpful. No rushing Cost was 1/2 price of everyone else. Plan to use them again next summer

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/21/2022

Jennifer L.

Smooth and easy. Very professional movers and careful

Description of Work
Moving

08/24/2022

Jennifer E.

Excellent moving company from start to end. The company was in contact with me prior moving date and readily responded to me with my concerns. Prompt, pleasant and on time. I VERY, VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING ‘WE MOVE ON DEMAND’ for all of your moving needs. You will NOT be disappointed. I’m not an individual to write reviews BUT I now see the necessity to do this from henceforth.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

08/03/2022

Jan S.

I just completed my second major home move (8 years apart) with We Move on Demand. My first experience was phenomenal, this last move was equally as phenomenal. I also had them pack up my home this time in addition to the move. The 3 woman came one day, packed up my entire home in 6 hours; nothing short of amazing! Five guys arrived to handle the move, all I can say is they were remarkable. They worked as a team, all pleasant personalities and very careful with the wrapping, padding, unloading, furniture placement and reassembly. I have referred several friends to WMOD, they all had the same experience. I can’t thank them enough!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

06/17/2022

Janet A.

The team arrived an hour early for the job. They were very patient with an hour-long delay in getting access to the U-Box caused by a scheduling mix-up with U-Haul. We Move had quoted a price based on the minimum number of work hours. I was charged the quoted price despite the delay. Communications with Eduardo were clear and quick. The 2-man crew moved everything quickly and with care. I highly recommend We Move and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Move stuff from a U-Haul U-Box to storage

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

06/09/2022

Jennifer K.

Second time using them and second time I am unbelievably impressed and satisfied. They go so far above and beyond in every way, I hope I never ever have to move without them. Excellent communication, true to their word, careful and respectful of our belongings, timely, just superb every which way.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/06/2022

Amy P.

I have used this company two times. We are extremely happy and value their services. We had a very large move and they handled everything with care and respectful of all of our belongings big or small. I highly recommend this company even for small jobs, they show up on time and deliver promptly. The last move involved HOA association and he provided all required documentation! I am giving this review in appreciation of their work! John & Amy

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

05/04/2022

Karlla T.

“We Move on Demand” was such a blessing moving company. They made us feel that our household goods were in expert hands. Very professional and polite. They was on time and everything was unloaded safely. Eduardo was fantastic. Whenever I contacted him, he was helpful, friendly, and very professional. Truly an incredible company! They went above our expectations. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/22/2022

Shana C.

Hanging heavy mirror, setting up TV, putting together dining table. Movers were very professional, courteous, helpful, willing and honest. Will definitely hire them again when I have to move and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

03/18/2022

Lauren C.

Excellent from the quote to completion. Eduardo is professional and hands on. His crew was careful, efficient, thorough and courteous. Price was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

03/16/2022

Elizabeth J.

I am very very satisfied with this company. I would recommend them without any hesitation. The owner Edwardo is one of the nicest persons I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 03/16/2022