THANKS A LOCK

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2008

Thanks a Lock offers its innovative and highly capable services for homes, educational establishments, hospitals, hotels and offices. At Thanks A Lock, security of your office, home and other properties is our primary concern. Whether you need a simple lock change, lock repair service, or a lock security upgrade, our skilled technicians are available to assist your needs....

Preferred Locksmith Service LLC

we are a respectable and honest locksmith service.we don't charge a service call.we will beat any price.we work 24/7 including all holidays with the same low price.we do car lockouts,house lockouts,rekey,change all types of locks,open safes,storage lockouts,anything that has to do with locks is our specialty.

MAGNIFICO Locksmith

*** We will beat any competitors reasonable price, and get the job done right the first time! CALL James or text at (954) 974-2002 or (561) 272-7221. Earned Super Service Awards for 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014. We work to retain your long term patronage and satisfaction. Pricing can discussed before any work begins or resumes following any necessary changes. We conduct free estimates on-site and over the phone, when possible. We always answer our phones in a courteous & professional manner. All work is guaranteed a minimum of 90 days. Magnifico Locksmith is licensed, bonded and fully insured. We are a company you can trust with your security and will be glad to refer to your family, friends and business associates. We accept checks, Mastercard & Visa debit or credit cards. Serving Broward & Palm Beach Counties.

My Locksmith FL

My Locksmith FL is a complete locksmith service company serve and repair Door lock, security hardware, car keys and Much more. My Locksmith FL has been in business for over 18 Years with gathered experience of over a decade within the security and locks business.

Offers by My Locksmith FL  on Angi

11/27/2017

Great, he fixed the door as well. Very professional.

Description of Work
Front door lock re-keyed.

05/08/2017

excellent service; prompt, professional, would hire again

Description of Work
rekey all door locks

03/12/2016

Called on Tuesday with limited time frame that I could be home, Thanks a lock came the next day promptly during my 1 hour lunch break. Service was quick and professional. Would use again.

Description of Work
Re-keyed front door

02/27/2016

They did a great job installing the Medco locks for us. They replaced two locks for us, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They changed out two locks for us, top and bottom on both.

07/10/2014

They could not have been more helpful, and was so honest with me. They were very prompt and came out very quickly. He wouldn't sell me a more expensive lock when it would not actually be something I need.The honesty was refreshing. The gentlmen that came out was very polite, clean and professional, which says a lot about the company. I could not think more highly of a company.

Description of Work
They rekeyed the front door of my home and made four extra keys.

Category locksmith

We Are a Full Service Locksmith that serves Palm Beach & Broward Counties in Florida. Our Shop is located in Boca Raton, FL with a large showroom of Safes & Locks. Some of our services offered: ■ Emergency Lockout ■ Locks Re-Key ■ Deadbolts Installed ■ Keypad Locks ■ Electronic Locks ■ High Security Locks, Featuring Medeco ■ Child Proofing ■ ADA Locks Replaced ■ Door Closers ■ Safe Combo Changed ■ Safe Lockouts