Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

**FREE Consultations**Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is a family owned business. We offer full service plumbing and remodeling to our clients. We are your one stop shop for your bathroom and kitchen remodeling needs, from the demolition, to the final painting we’re there every step of the way. We are fully licensed and insured and our professionals are the most knowledgeable and talented craftsman,in the industry. We are registered with the Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida. We are proud of A+ rating. visit us at www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org Why pay top prices for unqualified plumbers and remodelers, deal with a true professional call Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling today. Quality Work Doesn`t Cost,It Pays. Lic # CFC 053956 Terrano Plumbing uses licensed business for work that requires a Florida state or local license that is not plumbing related. Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is South Florida`s 1st Licensed Green Plumber. We are proud to promote sustainable plumbing solutions, and are founding members of the Green Plumbers USA licensing program. To learn more about some of the specific ways your plumbing systems can be optimized for efficiency visit our website at www.terranoplumbing.com and click on our Going Green Product Service Page. We strive to raise the bar on Green Plumbing awareness throughout South Florida and its surrounding counties. With the products and services Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling offers you can conserve water, and “Go Green and Save Some Green" www.greenplumbersusa.com/consumers/find-greenplumber Pricing: Free Estimates on Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling Hourly Rates & Flat Rates for Plumbing Services: 10 percent discount to Angie Members & Senior Citizens Our mission is to provide the very best possible service, the most highly trained and professional staff, and the most environmentally friendly products available to our clients. Customer Satisfaction on every job performed is our company’s primary goal!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+19 more images

plumbers (121)home remodeling (25)water heaters (24)tile installation (15)drain cleaning (14)cabinet makers (10)countertop installation (9)small appliance repair (8)electrician (8)excavating (4)foundation repair (3)woodworking (2)

07/19/2022

Art M.

From first contact with a very friendly and competent receptionist, the experience was smooth and efficient.

Description of Work
Replace defective toilet valve and filler.

Category custom cabinets, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Ross Terrano Owner/President

04/24/2022

Laurie W.

Terrano Plumbing & Remodel receive a Grade A —Outstanding! My husband and I are thrilled with our new bathroom! Every step along the way – from the design to the finished product – was extremely well done and professional. We recently hired Terrano Plumbing & Remodel (TPR) to do a master bathroom remodel where our original bathroom was totally gutted. This is the very first remodel/renovation that my husband and I have ever done. We are extremely pleased with the quality of the work, the professionalism of the employees and subcontractors, and the attentiveness of the owner of the company/project manager, Ross Terrano, and the office personnel. The communication with us during the process, both phone and email, was exceptional. Ross and his team deserve many thanks for making this a smooth process, even as a few unexpected glitches occurred. The responsiveness of this company was outstanding! We always received daily communications from Ross and his office personnel and prompt responses to questions, etc. From the very beginning— before the contract was signed— Ross was consistently solution oriented and had many great ideas. Ross’ solution oriented approach was greatly appreciated when my husband and I hadn’t thought of something or when we encountered some slight bumps in the road. The communication regarding scheduling was timely, and the crews were always punctual, were prepared, respectful of our home in terms of daily clean up, and went above and beyond to make our design a reality. The work was performed with expertise; the workmanship is first rate. The bathroom is beautiful! We highly recommend Terrano Plumbing & Remodel! We would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Renovate/Remodel Master Bathroom

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, excavators, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much we appreciate your business. I will definitely pass this along to my team. Enjoy your new Bathroom, if you need our services don`t hesitate to contact us. All The Best Ross Terrano President/Owner

02/23/2021

Vinny S.

Excellent work. Fast response. Helped me make the best decision for my budget and situation. Shopped around and was the least expensive option as well. Workmanship and professionalism was impeccable. Comfortable not awkward social distancing. Wore masks and booties and put down a mat to avoid dirt. Courteous to family.

Description of Work
Replacement Water Heater

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

01/22/2021

John C.

Can't say enough good things about the technician, Marcello was friendly, helpful, patient and a skilled hard worker. He did a great job on the installation, but also help navigate us through the many legal requirements of the condo association. Everyone, from the office personal to the owner, were cooperative and helpful.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

11/02/2020

L M.

Great service! Ross the owner answered my call immediately. The technician Steve was on time, professional, and friendly. I will definitely be hiring them again!

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

Category plumbing, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling - 11444 Clear Creek Place, Boca Raton, FL - 38996139

Thank you Lyanne we appreciate your business. Regards Ross

10/16/2020

Marsha W.

Terrano Plumbing provided excellent service. We are very happy with the end result. Owner and staff very responsive, arrived as scheduled on time and addressed minor issues that arose during the project. It may be possible to get a similar job done cheaper, but we avoided everyone's construction nightmares by hiring this company that was reliable, competent, and very easy to work with. We would hire them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Upgrade to two bathrooms, including relocating plumbing

Category countertops, plumbing, small appliance repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

09/09/2020

Sonia L.

We had a main line leak near our water meter that was discovered after receiving a very high water bill. I called and they were able to come out on the same day. Steve arrived within the time block and he with an assistant fixed the line quickly.

Description of Work
Main line leak

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business.

08/03/2020

Emmanuel R.

They were super responsive, quoted a fair price, showed up on time, easy to work with and communicate with, and the installer did a very clean job and followed up with the testing and explained everything. Very professional experience.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category small appliance repair, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business.

07/21/2020

Wendy C.

Mr. Giresi was very helpful and explained a lot of things so I could avoid problems like this in the future.

Description of Work
Overflow in bathroom

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I will pass this along to Steve. Thank you for your business.

05/11/2020

Sharon D.

Terrano Plumbing is reliable, honest and professional. I highly recommend using them for your plumbing and remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Sewer drain unclogged

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Regards, Ross Terrano Owner/President

04/30/2020

Madeline G.

Excellent! On time, Marcelo extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Debbie from the office made this process so easy and explained everything.

Description of Work
Electric water heater installation.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I will pass this on to Marcelo & Debbie. We appreciate your business, thank you. Sincerely, Ross Terrano President/ Owner

04/27/2020

Arthur W.

The job Steve did was great on time and very knowledgeable would hire again

Description of Work
Replaces hot water heater

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], i will pass this along to Steve. We thank you for your business.

04/13/2020

Marsha K.

Terrano Plumbing was amazing! He did an outstanding job and exceeded my expectations! My bathroom is gorgeous and I’m in awe of it! The team was professional, friendly and prompt! Their attention to detail was fantastic! I highly recommend them for your remodeling or plumbing needs. Marsha Kesselman

Description of Work
Remodeling of master bathroom

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Review for Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling - 11444 Clear Creek Place, Boca Raton, FL - 38496682

Thank you Marsha. We appreciate your business. Stay well and be safe. Sincerely Ross Terrano President/ Owner

12/31/2019

Michele G.

Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling is the best! They have been my go to plumbing service for years now. All the technicians are courteous, professional, and punctual. Ross, the owner, is a great businessman and plumber. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Burst Pipe Repair

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

11/04/2019

Katherine D.

All work was done very efficiently. Ross Terranno sent a crew of three and the work was completed in one day. Ross reviewed the work himself at the end of the day. I was really impressed.

Description of Work
Replaced polybutylene plumbing with copper

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We thank you and appreciate your business! Regards Ross

10/22/2019

Michael S.

They were able to get me in the day after I called to replace a 120 gallon hot water heater. Mike showed up on time, did the job, cleaned everything up, and then left. What more can you ask for, they seem to be very professional. Prices were very fair too.

Description of Work
120 gallon hot water heater replaced

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review. I will make share to share this review with Mike. We appreciate your business. Ross Terrano Owner Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling

10/18/2019

John D.

Terrano Plumbing was very helpful when our old water heater stopped working. Knowing that we had no hot water, they quickly scheduled an appointment and by next morning our new water heater was quickly and professionally installed. Everyone was very helpful, from the person making our appointment, to the installation technician. I would highly recommend Terrano and gladly use them again.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business, much appreciated. I will make sure I pass this along to Mike our technician. Ross Terrano Owner Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling

09/24/2019

Sam L.

First of all, Mike came on time. He explained me well and knew what he was doing. Excellent service and fair price. I will refer him to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] I will surely pass this on to Mike. Thank you for your business. Regards Ross Terrano President Owner Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling

08/06/2019

Kathy B.

I have used Terrano Plumbing for years and the service, professionalism, reliability and work has always been outstanding. Definitely recommend to anyone seeking plumbing fixes or remodeling work !

Description of Work
Fix kitchen faucet leak

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

05/02/2019

Janet K.

It went extremely well! I am very satisfied with TERRANO’s Plumbing and Remodeling services. I will recommend this company again and again.

Description of Work
Shower remodel

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. I will surely pass this on to our staff. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your beautiful kitchen and bathroom! Regards Ross Terrano President Owner Terrano Plumbing & Remodeling

04/22/2019

Keith E.

Without a hitch, this is the second total renovation Ross Terrano Plumbing and Remodeling has performed in less than one year. First a guest bathroom now the master. He has done a first class job which is qualified to be featured in any magazine. It is nothing short of a true show piece. The contractor performance is beyond perfection. The work included a total demolition, complete interior remodeling, design, custom cabinets, plumbing, electrical and structural. Finally, I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom renovation

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, excavators, plumbing, remodeling, small appliance repair, water heater repair, woodworking, home remodeling, drain cleaning, foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

04/17/2019

John K.

Way beyond expectations.... Ross was very professional and timely, I own 4 rental properties and this was the first time I hired Ross. He will be the only one from here on out. His prices were very fair and his work was outstanding.

Description of Work
A remodeled master bathroom

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

02/19/2019

Bryan G.

Ross and his team have just remodelled our master bathroom. You couldn't wish for a better team of workers. They were always on time and very pleasant. Their work was excellent and they were very careful not to make a mess. Ross came each day to check that all was going well and gave us details of what to expect on the next day. He was very much on top of everything during the entire process, and if he said he'd do something he did. We would definitely use him again for any other project in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling