Terra Tiles & Pavers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2011

Terra Tiles & Pavers (or Terra Pavers) focuses on exterior remodeling and brand new construction of pools, pool decks, patios, walkways and driveways. We use pavers of all styles, colors and materials to add that wanted warmth, appeal and class so sought after. We use the best of the best in regards to materials and have intimate relation with the biggest manufacturers and importers of concrete pavers, natural stone (Travertine and Marbles) and clay bricks. We have the best qualified installers. We run very formal operations with all sort of county licenses & liability insurances. Terra Tiles & Pavers is a legally registered paving and flooring company made out of true professionals driven by the passion of delivering the best possible finished product. Every step of the process is equally important to us. From sales, conception and design, to materials selection and construction our people will make you feel good, will give you peace of mind and will surely give you the highest quality product....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

hardscaping (126)Patios (43)lawn & landscaping (22)driveway pavers (14)tile installation (14)concrete driveways (12)concrete repair (11)decks & porches (9)pressure washing (7)pool cleaning (7)masonry (6)deck cleaning (5)

04/29/2022

Moche H.

Javier and the team did a great job. I hired Terra Pavers to redo my pool deck and a large paved are in my back yard, they were very professional, on time, reasonably priced, great customer service, and went above and beyond to make sure that the job will come out perfect. I highly recommend Terra pavers, thank you so much guys!!

Description of Work
Pool deck paving

Category ceramic tile, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Review for Terra Tiles & Pavers - 1101 S Rogers Cir, Boca Raton, FL - 39716288

04/07/2022

Clyde H.

Did not use Terra Tiles & Pavers as I had left a detailed voicemail message on 3/28/22, and the business never had the courtesy of returning my call. I even mentioned in my voicemail message that I had used this company before and am an Angi member. DO NOT use this company, as they do not have the courtesy of returning my phone call. I recommend Apex Pavers & Pool, as they answered the phone and came out on time and gave estimate.

Description of Work
Install pavers around outside of lanai

Category ceramic tile, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

Hello [Member Name Removed], we dont have any records of you calling and/or any messages left in our system. It is always better, as we suggest in our automatic reply messages, to send us an email at info@terremodeling.com. These days we are receiving a large amount of phone calls and even though our phone office personnel are good, they are still human. We do see in our records that we did a clean/seal work for you back in September 2012 and you that you were very satisfied back then, but didnt leave us review like you did this time. We guess than only what you consider negative experiences count on your book? Please let us know if we can do anything for you. Please email us at info@terraremodeling.com or call me directly at my personal number (561) 210-1428 Best Regards, Javier

04/20/2021

LENORE P.

The finished patio looks great! Javier explained what could be done, gave us a reasonable estimate and said the job could be completed in one day ... which it was!! The crew was polite and efficient and the construction debris was removed in a timely manner. Office contact Jeanette was terrific in answering any questions and keeping us informed about the project timeline.

Description of Work
Creation of a patio space between existing mature landscaping.

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Review for Terra Tiles & Pavers - 1101 S Rogers Cir, Boca Raton, FL - 39301405

09/29/2020

John D.

Superb work, on time, very friendly and professional. Excellent service!!

Description of Work
Pavers repair

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/14/2020

David Z.

Didn’t hire but would consider when ready

Description of Work
Extend paver patio

Category ceramic tile, decks, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed] Javier

02/04/2020

Stewart C.

Couldn't be happier. Javier did everything we wanted and his team were on time and very professional and very quality orientated.

Description of Work
Pavers for driveway and pool patio.

Category decks, concrete driveways, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

09/29/2019

Alan L.

It went well. Crew arrives as scheduled and completed the work in 1½ days.

Description of Work
Installed patio pavers

Category ceramic tile, patios

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

09/16/2019

T G.

Terra Pavers have completed two projects for me. The first involved installation of a large paver patio where a large tree had been removed and a large hole was left. I could not have asked for a better outcome or a more professional crew. The attention to detail is incredible. The workmanship is outstanding. One year later, the second project involved widening of my driveway with pavers. Once again a huge ficas tree was removed and Terra Pavers arrived to a huge hole filled with roots. The crew was spectactular and took extra time prep the area and install the base so as to avoid future settling. Terra Pavers specializes in doing things correctly, doing little things to make your job look special and ensuring your satisfaction. The workmanship and final product make their pricing more than fair. I highly recommend Terra Pavers.

Description of Work
Installation of pavers

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/09/2019

Bill B.

This business contact me right away, set up a time that was convenient for both of us, Javier the salesman Was very personable and knowledgeable, we went over the plans which were two walkways and patio.the work crew did a great job . Good final cleanup. Priced right...

Description of Work
Needed walkways & patio

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

08/07/2019

Kelton H.

Terra Pavers does amazing work. Before, my driveway was simply painted concrete and asphalt. They came in and installed the most beautiful brick pavers, and now my driveway looks a million times better. Jeanette was always available when I had a question or needed an update on the project. No matter what time it was, she always responded promptly.

Description of Work
I needed my driveway replaced.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

11/08/2018

Phyllis L.

They did a good job. They showed up and finished on-time. They cleaned up and everything was done.

Description of Work
They straightened out my pavers on the driveway.

Category driveway pavers

Work Completed On 11/08/2015

05/31/2018

Tom T.

I am very pleased with the finished job although I had to correct the contractors twice during the job. The contractors made the changes as requested and as written in the contract. I had requested a "hidden edge" in the contract and the contractors had installed a less expensive and not as aesthetically pleasing concrete edge. They took up the concrete edge and replaced it with the "hidden edge." The other correction that had to be made was an area where some of the original pavers had been taken up at one time and were not replaced in the original configuration. So, when it came time for the contractors to work on that area they relayed the pavers in the altered configuration. Again, the contractors made the change. Now, the patio is once again in the original condition as designed and constructed. I should mention I stained the pavers once the work was completed because I had pavers that didn't match color wise, were different thicknesses, and have different textures. I am also pleased with the price because other quotes came in higher. I should add that I completed a college degree in architecture and a certificate in construction from a vocational technical school.

Description of Work
Reset pavers that had been taken up and not property relayed (see photo). Edge pavers had separated and were loose. When the original pavers were taken up, they were discarded, I was told the infill pavers are Home Depot pavers. Some of the replaced pavers were at a 45 degree angle or standing on thier edge.

Category masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Review for Terra Tiles & Pavers - 1101 S Rogers Cir, Boca Raton, FL - 37123602

05/26/2018

Anna R.

I am very pleased with my new deck. The job was completed during the time promised, with outstanding workmanship and professionalism. Javier answered all my questions and more, and delivered on everything promised and contracted for. The crew and the supervisors were very professional. Really excellent project. Thank you.

Description of Work
Travertine Deck

Category decks, concrete driveways, pool cleaners, deck cleaning, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

04/26/2018

Jon A.

I called and scheduled appointment for estimate. Representative arrived on time and reviewed scope of work. Following site visit, I received a written estimate including pictures that highlighted the area to be repaired as covered in the scope of work. Additionally, Terra provided their Certificate of Competency from Broward County, Occupational License and Certificate of Liability Insurance with the estimate. I scheduled the job, and it was delayed due to rain, but they went out of their way to make sure it was scheduled for the next day so it would not delay other work that I had scheduled to be done. On the morning the work was to be done, the crew arrived on time, were careful and attentive to detail to make sure all aspects of the job were completed properly and meeting industry standards. Excellent!!

Description of Work
Repair of Brick Pavers and border around pool are. Approx. 320sf.

Category concrete repair, decks, pool cleaners, deck cleaning, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

04/17/2018

mary grace M.

Terra Tiles & Pavers installed new walkways and patio at our condo in Hillsboro Beach. Everything looks great! Overall communication was easy and they are professional to deal with. We are quite pleased with the work. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
New Brick Paver walkways and patio

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

04/12/2018

Allen L.

I did not hire only because they refused to do the work.

Description of Work
Relatively small job to repair several pavers around pool deck that were cracked or not secured. They agreed to a price and after calling several times they finally returned my calls and said they did not want to do the work and that I should find someone else.

Category decks, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We actually got into a contract with you, but for a different scope of work than the one you present here for $365. You hired us to do a larger job. You, originally, hired us to do a Clean/Seal of your Driveway and your Pool Deck for $670.00. In addition to this you have asked us to "Help You" with small repair job. The actual price of the small repair job was $560.00, but we spoke and agreed to help you with this for $365 as long as it was packaged with the Clean/Seal. Then you decided to cancel the original job altogether and asked us to do only the small JOB at the discounted price. We respectfully declined to do business with you since the terms of the original contract were not respected. We never told you to go find someone else. If you are still interested in doing the original scope of work, we will be more than happy to proceed immediately Best Regards Javier Baptista Terra Pavers (561) 482 8270

04/06/2018

Jason W.

I am in need of a small paver remodel and setup an appointment with them for April 3, 2018. The time of appt was TBD but they said they would call me in the morning to let me know if they would come before or after an appointment they already had scheduled. Never got a call and they never came by. I guess landscape paver installations is the business to be in as you have so much work you can just blow off potential new customers. I never followed up with them to reschedule but I did wait until April 6, 2018 before writing this review to give them time to realize their error and call me to explain. To date, I have received no call from them to apologize for standing me up or to reschedule the estimate.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate and they stood me up.

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], as you said you called us on Tuesday April 3rd asking if we could schedule an appointment for the very same day. In most cases we are unable to put you down for the same day of the call as we, fortunately, program our agendas in advanced per zip code and resources that we may have available during the week. All of these just to be efficient. In your specific case, we happen to be around Palm Beach Gardens that Tuesday and Jeanette at the office, showed a possibility of stopping by you house "Only" if we had time. If this wasn't possible we promised you a call back and, as you know, we had already scheduled with you a firm date for Tuesday April 10th between 10:00AM and 12:00PM, just in case. ***Jeanette did call you and left you a voice mail*** indicating that we were not going to be there on the 3rd but on the 10th (as planned), she also sent you a text message that very Tuesday at around 10:45AM. In both cases we never received a call back or a reply to our text messages. We apologize if you got confused or if you never received our communication attempts. We tried contacting you back and we had no success in doing so. We record all of our conversation with clients and I, as the owner, have access to every single one of them. Respectfully, we can send you a copy of all communications between you and our office. Also, please let us know if you are still interested in giving you a quote on Tuesday April 10th between 10-12 as originally planned Feel Free to give me a call directly if you have any comments or feedback on our service at any time Best Regards Javier Baptista Eng. ME, MBA, IBPC (954) 803-5982

03/02/2018

Jason L.

Javier and his team did an amazing job for a very large driveway. This was the second house renovation that I have used them on for paver work. They worked very well with the GC's scheduling. Couldn't have done a better job.

Description of Work
Tremron Pavers for Driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, driveway pavers, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

Review for Terra Tiles & Pavers - 1101 S Rogers Cir, Boca Raton, FL - 36872410

02/19/2018

Sidney W.

This is the 2nd time I used these guys. They had a great price and I was just as happy this time as I was the 1st time I used them. Jeannette, in the office, very efficiently submitted HOA documents; and she was able to revise them correctly very quickly for my tight-assed HOA. I couldn’t use a couple vendors because they were too stupid to fill out the papers exactly the way my HOA needed. Terra Pavers showed up when scheduled, was fast…no one sat around watching and did a terrific job. I’m hoping to use them for a 3rd project.

Description of Work
Install pavers to extend my patio

Category decks, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

01/08/2018

Ron L.

The best decision we made was to hire Terra Pavers to resurface our patio and pool. They not only had the best price, but they were professional and easy to contact whenever we needed to reach their foreman. We are delighted with the outcome! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Great job resurfacing our patio and pool

Category ceramic tile, decks, pool cleaners, marble & granite, hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

10/23/2017

Tony D.

I contacted several companies for information and estimates to remove my asphalt driveway and install pavers. The job also included new pavers on my front patio. Javier was, by far, the most knowledgeable regarding some prior paver work and what was needed to complete my existing job. I was also extremely impressed with his expertise, professionalism, and honesty. Additionally, out of four to five bids, his bid was the most competitive. Knowledge + professionalism + expertise + honesty + best price = top choice for my job. Between Javier, Jeanette, Edward, and the team of workers, I found Terra Pavers to exceed all of my expectations. They were responsive, timely, courteous, and did an incredible job on my driveway and patio. I cannot give them a stronger recommendation. As a matter of fact, several of my neighbors were so impressed that three of them are now getting bids from Terra Paver for work around their homes. If you are reading this and looking to have some work completed, you must include Javier in your bid process. I'm confident that you will be just as impressed as I am.

Description of Work
Install new pavers for driveway and front patio.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

09/25/2017

James M.

Overall I am very satisfied with their work. Very professional job. Our patio looks great.

Description of Work
I hired this company for two job - partial driveway repair and a couple of months later a complete paver installation on my patio.

Category concrete driveways, hardscaping, patios