Pacific Marble Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2012

3521 North Federal Highway

Boca Raton, FL 33431

We are glad you have decided to know more about us. Pacific Marble Restoration, Corp. has been established since 2003 and it`s Family Owned & Operated. We are serving the South Florida region with Excellency, our specialty is natural stone and marble restoration. We strive to deliver a high quality

11/02/2022

James N.

The team at Pacific Marble are the best ! Today they refinished my marble floors throughout my residence, for the second time in 3 years. In all frankness, the job they did the first time was so good I probably could have waited longer, but my wife insisted we get them "Buffed up". As in the first time, the men they sent today, (Victor and Alberto) were extremely professional, careful, thorough and did a superb job. And this is coming from someone who is a bit OCD. They shine like a mirror!!! I HIGHLY recommend Pacific Marble.

Description of Work
Marble refinishing.

12/31/2020

Isabella D.

I needed my white Venetian marble polished. I hired Pacific Marble Restoration to polished all three of my properties in fort Lauderdale and boca Raton and i gotta say I HIGHLY recommend Pacific Marble restoration to my fellow buisness associates, family and friends. I just cant stop raving about my new polished floors! So clean, polished and professional. I ♡ my polished tiles and PMR.

Description of Work
Major water damage on my white tile floors

07/28/2020

Dennis J.

The white travertine marble was very stained and dark in some places after 4 years. Pacific Marble was able to restore the marble back to its original condition, even remove the stubborn flower pot stains. I would recommend them. very professional.

Description of Work
Restore Travertine Marble - outdoor patio

Category marble & granite, buffing & polishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. We appreciate!

06/08/2020

Yvette L.

Outstanding- Pacific Marble Restoration is an outstanding company. They were referred to me by a friend who had her marble floors done. I was very impressed with the work that was done. Needless to say I had my floors redone and I am extremely pleased. The crew came as scheduled and was very professional. I highly recommend Pacific Marble.

Description of Work
Marble floors cleaned and polished

Category buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the feedback and continuous business! We appreciate.

05/16/2019

Dennis H.

The job from start to finish was incredible. Tiago was out promptly after I called and he gave me a quote and I immediately scheduled the job. Gil did a fantastic job. He went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Pacific Marble and will definitely use them again. It isn't often anymore that you get a reliable company to do work for you. Thanks to your whole team. I am very grateful.

Description of Work
Marble countertops in bathroom needed restoration from CLR that the cleaning ladies used.

Category marble & granite

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! It is our ultimate goal to deliver the best experience possible to our clients. Reviews like yours help us to strive to excellence! We really appreciate your business and happy to improve your home! Tiago.

06/16/2018

Dian G.

Very pleased with all aspects of the restoration, polishing and buffing of our marble floors. Floors look like new and the workers were very neat, careful and professional. Pricing was reasonable considering the excellent results. Ruben and his assistant showed up when they said they would, cleaned up after themselves and were a pleasure to have in our home. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Restore, polish and buff marble floors

Category marble & granite, buffing & polishing

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a feedback. We appreciate your business and are very glad to achieve your satisfaction.

12/22/2017

Pelin M.

Excellent!!! Tiago and his team were amazing. They did an incredible job. Very courteous and professional. On time. And they know their work inside and out. I selected them because they had all A ratings and now I see why. Would highly recommend them, will refer them and will definitely contact them again for the next job. Many thanks to Pacific Marble Restoration!!

Description of Work
Cleaning and polishing marble floors and baseboards.

Category marble & granite, buffing & polishing

Thank you very much for the kind review! It was very nice to work with you. We are looking forward to the next project together.

11/09/2017

thein W.

Very well.

Description of Work
Fill holes, polish, and restore marble floor. Very please with the performance and very professional. Not the cheapest among three quotes but felt very good during the estimate after discussing all the details. Highly recommend Pacific Marble if you are not just looking for the cheapest price.

Category marble & granite

Thank you very much for your review and business. We appreciate!

06/21/2017

javier C.

Tiago did an amazing job. He made my marble floors in the family room and kitchen look like new again. I received a lot of great comments about my floors from friends and relatives. His price was very reasonable. I will hire him again to do my Living Room and Dining. Thanks Tiago! I know we were very demanding and you were very nice every time we kept asking to do this and that. You were awesome.

Description of Work
A complete restoration of our marble floors.

Category marble & granite

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. Happy to know that we made your floors look like new again. We look forward to restoring the rest of your house.

03/30/2017

Arlene K.

Very well.

Description of Work
Marble floors needed sanding and polishing.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the review. We hope to work with you again in the future.

03/02/2017

Steven F.

THE WORKERS WERE BEYOND COURTEOUS,CAREFUL AND NICE. VERY IMPORTANT WORKING IN SOMEONES HOME. THEY CLEANED UP AND INSTALLED NEW PAPER THROUGHOUT. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO PAY THEM.

Description of Work
HONED ALL FLOORS

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

Thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again.

03/02/2017

Bill and Sheila U.

Description of Work
Excellent, high quality service.

Category marble & granite

We really appreciate the review and the years of trust you have placed in our company! Our customers satisfaction always come first. We look forward to maintain your marble floors to it best. Thank you!

02/06/2017

Edward P.

Great work! Prompt response to my inquiry and prompt scheduling of the work. They were easy to work with and professional in their interactions. They did everything that we had discussed was needed; they meticulously cleaned up the site afterward. THe work itself was well done and I am extremely satisfied with their work. I intend to use them again for additional stone and marble restoration work.

Description of Work
Regrouting, cleaning, sealing marble patio and marble pool deck

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

Mr. P****** thank you very much for the review. It was our pleasure servicing your home and achieving the results you expected. We look forward to working with you again!

11/09/2016

Paul F.

This is my second time using this company. Prior to this they completed work on approximately 5200 sq. ft of flooring. This time I had them work on approximately 1500 sq. ft. of high traffic areas. They were fantastic. Very professional, punctual and thorough. I was especially amazed at how they were able to restore my marble flooring to a like new condition. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning, and polishing, resealing, and grouting.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. It was great working with you again and always a pleasure working in your beautiful home. Thank you!

11/08/2016

Rita J.

He sent two guys out the next day who honed and polished the floor. They did a great job - it looks worlds better. They were courteous and on time. They paid attention to protecting all surrounding areas and called me in multiple times to check my satisfaction. Plus, I felt their price was fair. I would definitely use them again and I would absolutely recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
I had a marble mosaic floor installed that I was not pleased with. It was uneven with sharp edges sticking up in areas and the grout was overly recessed. The tile installer said there was nothing more he was willing to do, so I called Tiago in hopes that they could fix it.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the work, we always ensure that our customers get the results they expect and beyond. Thank you very much for the review!

10/27/2016

Jonathan B.

It went very well

Description of Work
They polished all my marble and tile

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

Thank you for the review, we look forward to servicing you again.

08/17/2016

Rob S.

I got quotes from 3 other companies before choosing Pacific Marble. They were not the most expensive and certainly not the cheapest. But they were THE RIGHT PICK - Tiago came in and gave a professional review/quote and was VERY thorough unlike the other two proposals. He noticed that we had some holes plugged by another company years prior. Honestly they looked terrible (white fills on tan travertine) but he never bashed the quality of work by the other company. He scheduled us promptly after we agreed in principal to have the work done and they were at my home 3 days later. We hadn't have this service done in 8 years so our travertine had zero shrine, tons of miniature holes, and about 7 larger holes the size of a quarter. Punctuation? The team showed up 10 mins early (8:20 am) - That's right... early... usually you have to call the company to see when will they show - Professional? Absolutely - they answered all my questions throughout the day and executed Tiago's workorder notes to perfection. They pulled all of the old plugs out of the floor and replaced them with color matched fills. When they were finished after a full 9 hours of restoration my floors looked like GLASS they were so shiny. It was like I walked into the NY Hilton Hotel. There wasn't a single hole, spec or gauge that was overlooked and the floor literally looked brand new. The process of occasionally watching the work they were doingas the many layers of sanding, buffering, sanding, buffering, polishing, sealing was amazing. I honestly can't thank them enough for the sheer quality of work and professionalism they encompassed. 110% RECOMMENDED!

Description of Work
Travertine restoration.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

We are thrilled to hear that all your expectations were met. Our policy is to ensure that our customers understand the restoration process thoroughly and comfortable with their decision. Thank you for your complitments and taking the time to write a detailed message about our company. We appreciate customers like you and can't wait to work with you again!

06/25/2016

Frank B.

These guys Did an amazing Job on my Tiles. Defenetely they are the best.

Description of Work
Tiles Restoration

Category floor cleaning

Thank you for the wonderful review! We love hearing that our customers are happy and satisfied!

04/07/2016

Daniel D.

Description of Work
Replace damaged saturnia tiles, clean and seal floors, clean and grout showers, clean and seal marble counter tops |They did an outstanding job and made an old neglected floor look almost brand new

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, floor cleaning

We loved to hear that your family thought the floors looked amazing. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/29/2015

Stephane M.

Description of Work
Terrazzo polishing

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again!

09/04/2015

Anita G.

Description of Work
I hired Pacific Marble to thoroughly clean and polish my terrazzo floors, approximately 1100 sq ft, and my granite kitchen countertops prior to listing my home for sale. They promptly responded to my request for a quote, scheduled the service within one week, and performed the job on the date and time requested. All involved were courteous and professional. Perfect results! Would hire again!

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

This is exactly what we love to hear! We love it when our customers are pleased with the work and the time in which we complete the work. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to hear from you in the future.

06/30/2015

Alessandra G.

Category floor cleaning

We appreciate the review. I apologize if we did not respond to you fast enough, we will definitely work on getting back to customers as quickly as possible. We hope you would let us know if there was anything else we could do to make the work 100% to you're liking. It was a pleasure working with you again!

06/24/2015

Jennifer M.

The team spent two days on the floors. They were very polite and worked diligently. After they left I noticed a few areas that needed additional buffing and a few holes that had to be filled in better. When I advised Vinny he was right on it and quick to make sure that we were satisfied with the work. The men worked around our schedule and came out the following Saturday to touch up all the items we requested. I found Pacific Marble to be very professional and accommodating and would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
We have marble floors in our living room/dining room, foyer, bathroom and kitchen. The job was to diamond grind the marble to remove scratches, etc., deep clean, touch up missing grout/holes, re-seal and buff.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the work. We strive on complete customer satisfaction and do whatever it takes to make it right. We hope to service you again in the future. Thank you again for the kind words.

06/23/2015

Danielle R.

The team of 3 professionals were phenomenal. They worked tirelessly and with loving care to nurse our floors back to life. They look new! We have worked with other marble floor companies in the past and they did not compare with the service and quality of Pacific Marble. Prices were fair and quality and results were absolutely outstanding. A great investment with a hardworking, trustworthy company. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pacific Marble took our dirty, cloudy saturnia marble floors and buffed and polished them with extreme quality and level of detail. I am extremely picky about cleanliness and ensuring baseboards stay dry and undamaged. They were super careful and spent the time required to bring our floors back to life.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

It is so nice to hear that you had a great experience! Our goal is to have happy customers as yourself. We are extremely pleased you were able to restore your floors back to new. We look forward to working with you in the future. We truly appreciate the review.

05/22/2013

Lina L.

Went above and beyond for the service. They were very good. Professional, punctual, timely.

Description of Work
Travertine marble restoration.

Category marble & granite

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor making your floors new again! We hope to be able to service you again soon!