Pacific Marble Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2012

We are glad you have decided to know more about us. Pacific Marble Restoration, Corp. has been established since 2003 and it`s Family Owned & Operated. We are serving the South Florida region with Excellency, our specialty is natural stone and marble restoration. We strive to deliver a high quality of service, reliability, and complete customer satisfaction that has earned us an outstanding reputation in the community. Our highly trained professional team ensures that each natural stone or marble restoration process is finished with care. You will receive personalized experience for all your stone needs when dealing with our family owned and operated staff. ...

All Marble Restoration LLC

"A" Rated Company, Angie's List Super Service Awards received last 6 years consecutively 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Specializing in Marble and Granite Cleaning, Polishing, Repair & Restoration. We repair holes, cracks, chips and remove stains and lippage. This is our only business and we provide superior services to both residential and commercial customers in Palm Beach County and surrounding areas. With over 25 years of experience in the marble business, our technicians have a superior knowledge of all types of stone and will restore your natural stone to its original beauty. Our company is a participant in both the Safe Communities Vendor ID Program and VIVE Vendor Registration Program. Angie's List Customers receive 10% discounts from our company. Call today 561-293-3658 or visit us at www.allmarblerestoration.com

Prop Flipper

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We can handle just about any job, with past experiences and affiliations with over 75 different contractors, from all aspects of home services. We have been in business since 2009, but have recently relocated to the area, starting this company in 2020. You can give us a call and we can handle the rest! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Marble Care Restoration Experts

Marble Care Restoration Experts, has been restoring marble for over 27 years. We specialize in marble floor grinding, polishing, and sealing. We can also do these services for concrete and Terrazzo. Let our experts take your marble and transform it into a beautifully restored masterpiece. Give Frank Andreou a call at (954) 818-2703 or at our Miami location at (786) 353-5677 for a free estimate and find out why Marble Care Restoration Experts in the most affordable flooring restoration company in the south Florida region. Check us out on “Ask This Old House."

12/31/2020

I needed my white Venetian marble polished. I hired Pacific Marble Restoration to polished all three of my properties in fort Lauderdale and boca Raton and i gotta say I HIGHLY recommend Pacific Marble restoration to my fellow buisness associates, family and friends. I just cant stop raving about my new polished floors! So clean, polished and professional. I ♡ my polished tiles and PMR.

Description of Work
Major water damage on my white tile floors

07/28/2020

The white travertine marble was very stained and dark in some places after 4 years. Pacific Marble was able to restore the marble back to its original condition, even remove the stubborn flower pot stains. I would recommend them. very professional.

Description of Work
Restore Travertine Marble - outdoor patio

Category marble & granite,buffing & polishing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. We appreciate!

06/08/2020

Outstanding- Pacific Marble Restoration is an outstanding company. They were referred to me by a friend who had her marble floors done. I was very impressed with the work that was done. Needless to say I had my floors redone and I am extremely pleased. The crew came as scheduled and was very professional. I highly recommend Pacific Marble.

Description of Work
Marble floors cleaned and polished

Category buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the feedback and continuous business! We appreciate.

05/16/2019

The job from start to finish was incredible. Tiago was out promptly after I called and he gave me a quote and I immediately scheduled the job. Gil did a fantastic job. He went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Pacific Marble and will definitely use them again. It isn't often anymore that you get a reliable company to do work for you. Thanks to your whole team. I am very grateful.

Description of Work
Marble countertops in bathroom needed restoration from CLR that the cleaning ladies used.

Category marble & granite

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! It is our ultimate goal to deliver the best experience possible to our clients. Reviews like yours help us to strive to excellence! We really appreciate your business and happy to improve your home! Tiago.

06/16/2018

Very pleased with all aspects of the restoration, polishing and buffing of our marble floors. Floors look like new and the workers were very neat, careful and professional. Pricing was reasonable considering the excellent results. Ruben and his assistant showed up when they said they would, cleaned up after themselves and were a pleasure to have in our home. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Restore, polish and buff marble floors

Category marble & granite,buffing & polishing

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a feedback. We appreciate your business and are very glad to achieve your satisfaction.

Restoring marble, marble polishing, marble buffing, concrete polishing, terrazzo restoration, travertine, and other surfaces for Residential and Commercial Applications.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover