Nikita Tile & Marble Restoration

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

9300 Lake Serena Dr

Boca Raton, FL 33496

Family owned business. we have peofessional employees that work with us for many years. we do not use subcontractors. we have references from both residential and commercial customers. We specializ in mexican tile and we have license to trade in both palm beach and broward county...

07/10/2017

Beverly M.

Ok. They were punctual, removed the furniture that they could and returned everything at the end of the job and in its proper place

Description of Work
Cieaned tile and sealed grout

Category ceramic tile

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We are very sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Feel free to call us to have the situation fixed. While we do not always meet customer expectations in rare exceptions, we are always ready to work with you to make it right. Thank you for the input.

01/31/2017

Gary T.

They gave prompt professional service. They paid close attention to detail. They worked in a clean and efficient manner. They were easy to communicate with and very responsive to all requests. They promptly returned calls and made sure you were satisfied and happy with the service they provided. Overall great experience. Great work, very reasonable cost. I would definitely without hesitation use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Repaired grout, provided color uniformity and sealed tile in large area of house, all bathrooms and shower walls. They also caulked areas that need repairs.

01/17/2017

Keren S.

I am very happy with the service, my wife likes the grout super clean, and if she is happy, i am happy. Amir and the team did a great job, very professional, quick and clean. I recommend to anyone that needs any grout or tile cleaning. The price is also very competitive. Thank you guys...great job!!!

Description of Work
Grout and Tile Cleaning

12/21/2016

Jeanette L.

......................................................

Description of Work
..........................................................................................

05/13/2016

Carol C.

So when i saw the $99 offer, i realized i would rather have that deal. I then called to cancel the appointment we scheduled, less than a month later, and he said it was in their contract to not refund my $100 deposit. His reason was that he had already been paid from angies list and said i could get $50 back for the $100 consultation. So out of pocket i spent $150 total, for a service that was not performed.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal online, he came out and looked at my marble counter tops, and said yes he could clean and seal it. He quoted me at $ 500.00 to have the marble cleaned and sealed and to have the granite sealed. i live in a condo and the kitchen is small, he said the total would be $500.00 but he said he was going to give me a discount for being on angies list, in addition to other discounts, but did not specify the discount. He wanted a deposit of $100.00 and scheduled a date to perform the serivce within the month, on their first available day.When I inquired about a similar deal, he said a similar deal for $99 from another company was no longer available because the price was too low, so they discontinued it. When I went online later, i saw the same $99 offer still available, and feel that he does not have the right to comment on the capacity of another company.

Category marble & granite

Hello, we regret to see this post before you had a chance to speak to us over this matter . this job was not Even performed by us. You had made an agreement to have the job performed by us, and signed a contract and scheduled the job. you had purchased a coupon from Angie list ( $100 credit , for $50 ) . and we honor your coupon. If a few days later you saw a deal on Angiest list from another company for $99, Then i am sorry. but it has nothing to do with Nikita tile , we cannot control other Angies list deal by other companies and obviously it cannot be for the same polishing job. You had called to cancel the job and you got a your refund from Angist list. we do our best to serve all our customers with respect and the best service. your dispute could have been resolved in a simple phone call , Especially when the job was not even performed. If you still need our help we are always willing to be of service. Office Manger , Nikita Tile.

05/02/2016

Virginia B.

It was very well. I had interviewed several people for this project and what they told me made a lot of sense. Their services were good and they came when they said. I was very pleased. He was very conscientious and the price was fair.

Description of Work
Built a new tile patio. Repaired tile in a bathroom and cleaned the grout in the shower.

Category home remodeling

10/31/2015

Gary and Deborah D.

Good job. Returned right away to take care of a problem and all is well since then.

Description of Work
Rerouted shower

08/24/2015

Mary Y.

Job took 2 days and the men were very professional. The floor looks like new! I would lighly recommend them!

Description of Work
Refinished entire house of mexican tile

03/26/2015

Jeffrey S.

Excellent warranty work! Quick and efficient with no arguments.

12/22/2014

Joel B.

Very knowledgable and meticulous crew. Would highly recommend helped fix a very bad situation created by the first company that caused major issues with the tile. Amir knows his stuff and can be trusted to do the right thing. Professional

Description of Work
Stripped and sealed Mexican tiles

03/27/2014

Zachary L.

Nikita Tile cleaned and sealed my stone flooring and grout lines. I had them return to touch up a couple small areas that were missed, but otherwise, I am pleased with work that was performed.

Description of Work
Flooring clean & seal

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, floor cleaning

01/19/2014

Brenda S.

Very well. Workers were clean & pleasant. Owner was very involved & responsive. Honest man.

Description of Work
Re grouting the entire condo

01/08/2014

Jean G.

Nakita steamed cleaned my tile and grout. They were on time and very professional. Did a great job and I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used NIKITA TILE AND MARBLE RESTORATION

10/16/2013

Evie B.

Whenever I called, a person answered the phone. They were exactly on time and did what they said they would do. Imir offered creative suggestions to have my tile blend better which turned out great. The workmen were respectful and went beyond my expectations by also cleaning a small strip of tile on my front door step and surprised me with the extra work...at no cost. Just doing a job only meets expectations. NIKITA went beyond and Exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Buffed tile, steam cleaned, and stained tile in 2 rooms.

10/01/2013

david C.

we have used this company's service before, and were very pleased, so decided to use them again. this time, we had a leak behind our shower wall, so we decided to remodel the whole shower with a new tile. after we repaired the leak and all was dry - the company crew arrived on time, removed the glass doors, cut the shower wall, replaced it and installed new tile, they also installed new shower pan and new tile to the floor, making sure that it will drain well. (they did not do any plumbing though - only tile work, but it wasn't needed anyway). we asked them to polish our granite vanity top, and they did it too, with a suitable marble machine. now it's all shiny again, like it used to look when we first got it! they also replaced the toilet wax ring for us, and cleaned and sealed all the master bathroom floor with a nice color sealer that matched the color of our existing bathroom tile, so all grout looked the same. it was refreshing! they also cleaned the tub walls in our kids bathroom, removed the old grout, and applied new, so all the red and moldy water marks on the walls were off. they also replaced the caulking all around the tub with new. we were very happy this time again with their service, the price was fair, they were professional, arrived on time, the crew was polite and nice, and the work was completed with our full satisfaction.

Description of Work
granite counter top polishing and cleaning shower remodeling, tile installation and shower pan replace replace grout in bathroom floor cleaning toilet replace

Category countertops, marble & granite, buffing & polishing, home remodeling, floor cleaning

07/15/2013

Bob H.

Not as expected. Too bad one employee "who hates old people" can cause a stain on the entire company. Company did try to make it right but the stain was set. Sorry but true.

Description of Work
cleaned & stained tile

Category ceramic tile

We are sorry that in spite of the fact that the overall work done, came out very well, that former employee still left such hard feeling for you. We are very sorry for his roundness, and want you to know that he is no longer working with our company. We pride our selves with good customer service, and high quality work, and this is certainly a poor incident that does not reflect our company. We want you to know that we are always at your service, and hope that you will consider working with us again in the future. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

06/03/2013

Shawn O.

They were flexible with dates, had amazing customer service. The actual people who completed the job were exceptionally knowledgeable and responsive with any requests or questions I had. I was surprised by there service as most companies here in Florida are a big joke.I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Clean and feel my mexican tile in 80% of my house. Cleaned my travertine bedroom floor.

03/20/2013

Mary H.

They were on time, did great work, pleasant and finished on time. The owner of the company came out to a**** the project at the beginning.

Description of Work
They did re-grouting and re-sealing in several rooms in our home.

03/12/2013

jay J.

I would not recommend. Overall price was higher than others.

Description of Work
They wanted to use 3/8" grout lines on a modern 12x24" high quality tile in a contemporary setting.

Category marble & granite

We have never performed any work for this client, this review is simply for an estimate provided, which included a lot more work than described (also including tile removal and installation for a 750 Sqf area). We are sorry we could not meet [member name removed] budget. We are licensed & insured company, with top professionals’ crew, in the marble and tile restoration category, we keep competitive prices, and we always mention to our clients that we are willing to MATCH THE PRICE of any estimate given by any other licensed and insured company in our trade. Unfortunately we were not given the opportunity to prove our high quality work, or try and work the price for this customer. We wish [member name removed] good luck, and hope he will consider us in the future.

03/07/2013

Bonnie F.

I had a great experience with them.

Description of Work
I have Mexican tile. They cleaned it, re-grouted, painted the grout and sealed the tile.

12/06/2012

david C.

When my wife asked to get our floor tile indoor and outdoor professionally cleaned, i searched for a company with good reviews. This company had excellent reviews and when i met Amir, i was very happy with how he had so much knowledge about the work, and was able to answer all questions; he had photos of previous work, and showed us his license and insurance certificate. We called him after receiving some other quotes that were around the same price. We were very happy about the crew; they were clean, careful, and professional. They did not charge us to move all the heavy furniture, and for returning them back to place. They used machines to clean the tile, and had manually sealed our grout throughout the house. The result was beautiful. They worked for 2 full days for cleaning and sealing all the ceramic tile in the house and the mexican red tile in the patio. We will definitely recommend them to everyone, and plan to use them again in the future to re-do our master bathroom.

Description of Work
cleaning and sealing the ceramic tile inside the house, and the mexican tile outside

11/02/2012

Bart M.

He did it quickly and it looked great afterwards. He checked the other tiles, too. I would definitely recommend him and I intend to use him again.

Description of Work
We had the light marble tile in our kitchen diamond-ground, cleaned and re-coated.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

10/09/2012

DOROTHY F.

They did not touch the Mexican tile as they said they would. I called them to let them know I was unhappy with the service. I would be watching them and they would not be doing the job as I was promised. I told them this and I wanted to send them back to the office. The owner or manager sent someone else out in the next couple of days and they were just as bad. I just want everything to look great on my terrace and as of now, it does not.

Description of Work
I called him out to take a look at the tile on my terrace. After he looked it over, it needed to be cleaned. He put on a refinishing color and washed it down. He also added some sealing on top of it as well. We have Mexican tile that needed to be cleaned.

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite

We have received your notice about the member's unfortunate complaint. Our company is family owned for many years, and respectfully and professionally serves south Florida’s homes, with integrity and loyalty, with almost zero conflicts with clients over the years. We are licensed, insured, bonded and experience in all tile and marble restoration needs; We have successfully managed to keep our high ratings everywhere we are registered, including with the BBB, because we provide the best customer service, with professional and neat job performance. Unfortunately, her complaint has several false descriptions and facts. On 8/22/12 we were hired to perform a cleaning and color sealing work to her Mexican tile patio. A date was booked and rescheduled a few times, due to rainy weather that prevented us from performing the work. The work was completed during 3 separate days (instead of 1 full day); by 2 separate crews, to avoid working through rain, in order to allow the sealer to dry properly and get best result, which we finally did. Her accusations that we worked during rain is simply not true! As soon as the work was done, she inspected it and was very happy with it. She paid in full, and signed her name as satisfied with the result (see contract attached). A few days after the work was done , she called and told the owner that the HOA of the building she reside in, hired a company to perform some work with stucco on the walls, and they massed up her patio floor with cement stains, and requested us to come and help her fix it, and also to touch up 2 spots in the grout that were missing some sealer, and appeared as lifted from the grout. The owner scheduled an appointment with her, but to our surprise-a day before-she submitted this complaint to you, without allowing us to come and assist with her request. When the owner arrived, he offered to send the crew to touch up those 2 grout sealing spots and to try and help cleaning those cement marks left by the other company, with no extra charge. She responded very rudely, and demanded the dirty tiles to be replaced! He offered to provide her with new quote for tile replace/ installation, since the original work order did not include any tile replace. Our company’s owner tried calling several times to try and resolve it, but she kept hanging up the phone on him, in the middle of conversation. Unfortunately, this customer refuses to communicate in a respectful manner, and accusing us of things we are not responsible or liable for. She is blocking any attempts of honorable discussions by hanging up the phone on us. She cannot demand us to provide a free service just because we advertise we are able to provide it, while she did not hire us to perform it. Tile installation, among other many services we offer, was never a part of our contract with her. (see attached) We cannot provide any type of refund, since the work was performed as promised, according to all specific details in the contract signed, and to a beautiful result that met with her full satisfaction when it was completed, as her own signature states. We appreciate her request for resolution of this matter, so our offer of free service visit to touch up the grout sealing area, and to try and clean off the marks left by 3rd party still stands; simply because we are a company that guarantee all customers that we are always there to service them, even after the work is done!

09/14/2012

mark L.

They were excellent. They got the job done quickly, efficiently, and the owner address a small problem promptly.

Description of Work
They re-stained (changed the color) grout and re-glazed tile, through out the house.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, floor cleaning

07/19/2012

Jeff H.

Did a great job and whole experience was excellent. Showed up on time, worked hard, cleaned up and left floor loooking like new. One of the best experiences yet.

Description of Work
CLEANED AND SEALED GROUT.

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 69 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 27 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi
    AquaDry Plus Corp.

**$30 MOLD INSPECTIONS**AquaDry+ began its operations in 2006. We specialize in residential & commercial structural drying, mold remediation and fire restoration services. We are IICRC certified, state licensed and insured to perform all water damage and mold related work. We pride ourselves in our commitment to excellence, integrity and quality of work thus accomplishing a perfect track record of jobs well done. We have acquired large corporate contracts from state universities, multi-unit commercial and residential buildings in the South Florida area. Rest assured, when you have a large loss, AquaDry+ will restore your property promptly and in a professional manner.

Offers by AquaDry Plus Corp. on Angi
    911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Check, PayPal

Marble (and any Natural Stone) Restoration * Tile and Grout Sealing and Cleaning * Repair loose & Hollow Tile * Color Sealing * Mexican Tile - Restoring, Cleaning, Installing & Sealing * Kitchen, Bath & Shower cleaning, remodeling and restored * Cleaning products for sale