LOWE'S #1069

Ann B.

Category appliance sales

08/21/2013

lauren L.

The flooring team in the store was helpful and efficient. As soon as I initiated the order for the materials, they came out to measure the room. The floor was installed within a couple of days of the materials arriving. The guys that installed the flooring did a great job, and the floor looks great. There were some miscommunications, however, between different departments, and the materials did not arrive at my home as scheduled because they were not loaded onto the truck that morning. Also, there was one item missing from the delivery, but the guys that installed the floor brought it that day. Also, I was not told that the installation would take 2 days because the floor needed to be leveled first; I had only planned for 1 day. These were very inconvenient mistakes because I had rearranged my schedule to be home on the originally scheduled days. Overall, I am happy with the results.

Description of Work
purchased materials and installed laminate flooring in a playroom

Category flooring contractor, appliance sales

06/19/2010

kenneth J.

i bought a new hot water heater 4 years ago and it was a total lemon-4 repairs and not under warranty-so i decided to stop in lowes plumbing dept-their plumbing dept had a 15 year veteran of plumbing so he said get a site survey for 35.00 and they will determine exactly what you need-i did not do this at sears before and was disappointed-lowes set an appointment time and sent a plumbing sub contractor out who was very professional-irwin looked at all the fixtures in my house and then decided on a model to order-lowes called with quote which i saw at lowes store-explained in detail-i paid at lowes and waited for service-i opted for a permit and was very satisfied with job

Description of Work
remove old hot water heater-install new hot water heater

Category water heater repair, appliance sales

10/30/2008

George B.

Employees are usually helpful, beyond locating items to purchase. They often consult on a project, making suggestions for approaching the work.

Description of Work
I had never maintained floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The floor associate walked me through the store, selecting the equipment and supplies I would need.

Category home improvement stores

07/23/2007

Vassilia B.

They showed up on time and did a really great job. The guy that came to my house to do the work was really nice and professional. The rates were really great because at the time when I needed the installation they were having a special for ceiling fan installation. I ended up paying half of the cost for regular installation.

Description of Work
Lowe s installed one ceiling fan in my dining room.

Category electrician

07/02/2007

MELVIN T.

The guy who did the installation was very, very professional. He knew every part and had everything out and in in about an hour. It was a joy to watch how smoothly everything was done. Very polite and clean. An A job.

Description of Work
Bought a dishwasher from Lowe's. They also came to install it.

Category appliance sales

Simple Water Service

We specialize in customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with the quality service that leaves you confident knowing the job is done right. We have installed/serviced Softeners, Carbon Filters, Reverse Osmosis, Areators, and many more for 3 generations. We keep the business in the family and hope to be company you trust with your water treatment.

Phoenix Screen Repair Company

1st Electric Response, Inc.

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Satisfaction

HARDWARE & HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAIL.