King of Pavers Corp

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2015

3.5

A family owned & operated company, committed to deliver the best quality service. Honest, and reliable company, innovating the hard-scape industry....

Palm Beach Xterior

Palm Beach Xterior is a veteran owned and operated business in West Palm Beach, FL. We pay close attention to detail and guarantee all of our work. Let us make your home or business shine from ground to roof!

Floors and Chores

Servicing all of Palm Beach County. Owner operated with 18+ years experience in the cleaning and restoration industry. Contact us today!

TLC Pressure Cleaning & Home Improvement

Local owner operated business specializing in Sand Blasting, Painting, Low Pressure cleaning on roofs also no pressure at customers request. Metal roofs,driveways, patios, pool decks, sidewalks, swales, curbing, signs, gutters, restaurant fronts, HO-A's, and Property Management Companies.Ipride myself in customer service. Call me today for Summer & Fall specials for pressure washing and window cleaning and a free estimate. AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK … CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED.

12/12/2020

Mark A.

In addition to having a contract they placed a lien on my home halting my attempts to refinance my house. 7 months to start the project. First day on the job they destroyed my irrigation. Instead of fixing it they buried it. It doesn’t work anymore.

Description of Work
Driveway pavers

Category concrete driveways,outdoor kitchens

05/16/2018

Terry A.

Glauber visited my home, provided design concepts and quickly turned around a quotation. After a visit to his showroom and further detail discussion and a design drawing I chose his company from out of four quotes. His crew commenced construction of the patio kitchen unit on time as agreed, worked in a very professional and quality manner on each phase of the construction and final installation of the sink, drawer cabinet, refrigerator and grill. We are very pleased with the finished product and the personnel from King of Pavers.

Description of Work
Patio Kitchen design and build

Category outdoor kitchens

01/10/2016

Larry A C.

Description of Work
Provider was timely, communicative and fairly priced.

Category patios

06/22/2015

Phil R.

Description of Work
They came to my house twice. They have not responded to repeated calls and txt messages. We were prepared to do business with them, but not anymore.

Category patios

King of Pavers offers outstanding pool renovation, at a price everyone can make their home their own personal oasis. Outstanding brick paver driveway ideas, with the latest brick pavers options on south Florida market. We offer complete pool renovation, driveway, patios, custom out-door kitchen, repairs, retaining wall, H.O.A, and a 2,000 SF indoor showroom.

Stamp Concrete