JR Young Builders Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2011

301 NE 51st St Ste 1240

Boca Raton, FL 33487

JR Young Builders Inc is a Florida certified general contractor, CGC1517172 Office (561) 953-1147 mobile (954) 294-1818. Licensed occupational therapist Sharon fisher. Certified vendor state of Florida VR vocational rehabilitation. Contractor for Broward county home touch program. 6% discount on products for all Angies list customers. We accept, check visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and cash Distribitor for American access ramps and handicap products. Temporary handicap ramp rental for commercial and residential....

12/18/2014

Joy M.

Description of Work
Cleaned out over growth around pond.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, garage doors, masonry, remodeling, house painters, doors

10/31/2012

Matthew C.

Beautiful finish.

Description of Work
Porch repair and resurface with stone tile.

Category ceramic tile, masonry

08/16/2012

MAURICE U.

While my situation was a nightmare, Jose got me thru it, with out him I don't know what we would have done. A million thanks!!

Description of Work
The city of boynton Beach sited me for having a converted garage that was NOT permitted. I bought the house 11 years ago and the garage had already been converted & the city said it was my problem I needed to get a permit. I found Jose and this process took 10 months!!!! This was the city's fault, NOT Jose or his company. I tell you how long the job was because Jose stuck by me and jumped thru ALL the MANY hoops the city had us jumping thru. I truly believe most contractors would have bailed on me after week 2 and I am so grateful i found this company. Jose was very nice, honest, hard working and very knowledgable. I spent over $8000.00 and I know Jose or his company barely saw any of that money! Most was paid to the city of boynton, architects, permits, supplies etc. I would HIGHLY reccomend this company for any of your needs, and if you find yourself in any need for your home this is definitely the company to contact. He saw my job from beginning to end and was just great. i can't say enough about my wonderful experience with them.

Category drywall, garage doors, remodeling, garage builders, architect, doors

06/21/2012

Robert H.

Promptly came out to bid job in the afternoon when called and returned the next morning as promised to complete the task well.

Description of Work
Filled 6 holes under roof tiles and moldings with stucco. Eliminated access to attic from outside.

Category stucco, house painters

08/05/2011

Alice G.

They did a very good job. It was a big project and we were adding on a covered patio and we had to remove a vine from the back of the house as it was all over the back of the house. Obviously, there was a damage to the stucco. So, they had to re-stucco and paint the back of our house. It turned out to be beautiful and it was absolutely fantastic. They did an excellent job and they were prompt. They were on time and very courteous. Our house has vine all around it and it was started by the person who lived here prior to us. It has its benefits and yet at the same time, it is a problem if you decide to take it out because it will take some of the stucco with it if not all of it. I would definitely use them again. They did an excellent job. Their price was fine and it was great as well. The quality of their work was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Junior Young Builders Incorporated four years ago. They did re-stucco and painting at the back of our house. They also painted the whole wood work around the roof.

Category stucco, house painters

05/19/2011

Matthew C.

Our garage was weathered and the paint had been peeling for years. We originally planned to get aluminum siding because we wanted to avoid painting. However, this contractor suggested siding panels that are not vinyl, they look like wood and are low-maintenance, and we are very happy with the recommendation. The garage has now been through it's first Michigan winter and looks great even though we have not done a thing to maintain it. The contractor installed the panels and painted them in a color that matched our house. He trimmed and painted the window, front, and sides. The window on the garage had rotted out and was just loosely sitting there, so the contractor also installed it properly and finished the trim around it (both inside and outside). The job was completed in two days as planned. One note - we have an electrical outlet box on the outside of the garage. In the past we had always "worked around" it, so it looked sloppy with mismatched colors on the garage behind it. The contractor corrected this - he knew how to pull it forward, trim the garage behind it, and put it back so it looks much better - an attention to detail that we appreciated.

Description of Work
New siding, trim and window on garage.

Category siding, replacement windows, house painters

911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Mold and Air Quality LLC

Mold and Air quality" Mold removal near me company serving the residents of South Florida. Our services are affordable, and we're dedicated to providing affordable and quality clean up services to our clients. With a team of professional and experienced staff who know the importance of providing long-lasting and quality solutions. You can always reach out to us at any time to help with cleaning up your house or office after water damage or with any Mold concern. We have all the necessary equipment for a perfect clean up. So you can always count on us for a neat and professional job. You should expect nothing but excellent service. Do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Certified Mold Free Corp

*All work supervised by Gary Rosen PhD Biochemistry/Molecular Biology (UCLA). *We do not use any hazardous chemicals that leave a chemical residue. We are a green, chemical free company. *State licensed building contractor with a specialty in mold and water damage. Florida state licensed mold contractor. Building contractor's insurance PLUS mold/environmental professional liability insurance. *Mold Assessment for Mold Sensitive People (combination of testing and inspection to find what air testing alone cannot find). * Non-emergency sewage and bio-cleanup. *Most mold/water damage jobs involving a few areas can be completed in 1-2 days including remediation and drywall build back. **Free Estimates for Homeowners Only.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    $25

Hight rise residential and commercial construction include architect and engineering, energy management and retrofit, window and door supplier and installation, hurricane weather damage & repair.

Small scale, handyman & removal to toxic substances.