JR Young Builders Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2011

JR Young Builders Inc is a Florida certified general contractor, CGC1517172 Office (561) 953-1147 mobile (954) 294-1818. Licensed occupational therapist Sharon fisher. Certified vendor state of Florida VR vocational rehabilitation. Contractor for Broward county home touch program. 6% discount on products for all Angies list customers. We accept, check visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and cash Distribitor for American access ramps and handicap products. Temporary handicap ramp rental for commercial and residential....

Quickdry 24/7 Restoration

We specialize in water and Mold removal, any water leak related like pipe leaks, back up, roof leak, we count we a very professional staff and equipment to guarantee successful results!

Total Care Restoration

As a local, family business that focuses on property emergencies, we pride ourselves helping home and business owners restore their damage properties to a pristine condition with the highest level of service, care, and integrity. With Over 40 years of construction background, we provide a simple “in house” 3-step approach that can be applied across any property emergency and project we take on – stop it, remove it, maintain it! Family Owned – We treat you like our family member from the beginning and end of your customer journey, paying attention to every detail of your problem for us to fix. From the way we greet you on the phone to how we handle your property with respect, TCR humbly services your every need until we get the “customer go ahead nod” to initiate your project and then the thumbs up after you are satisfied with the end results. Tireless Customer Service. Personal Account Managers – diversely experienced and professionally trained account managers will be there to assist you through the entire restoration process. We know these times can be difficult and stressful to deal with. Having someone there explaining, assessing and walking you through every step is super clutch in making everything seamless and easy for you. Young-Spirited - staying abreast industry knowledge and having cutting edge technology is our expertise. The saying goes, "Time is Money." We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our processes so we can execute your project fast, efficiently, and clean within your property.

Offers by Total Care Restoration on Angi
RMS Environmental

With over 15 years of experience RMS Environmental is the industry leader in Mold Assessment for both residential and commercial properties. RMS can assess your problem, report on our findings and give you recommendations for corrections. Whether your problem is mold, mildew, bacteria or other volatile organic compounds, RMS can develop a plan of correction for you and your family. RMS is certified in several states as Approved Instructors for indoor air quality. Call us today to make sure your home and business are safe. (561)714-4050.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned out over growth around pond.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,garage doors,masonry,remodeling,house painters,doors

10/31/2012

Beautiful finish.

Description of Work
Porch repair and resurface with stone tile.

Category ceramic tile,masonry

08/16/2012

While my situation was a nightmare, Jose got me thru it, with out him I don't know what we would have done. A million thanks!!

Description of Work
The city of boynton Beach sited me for having a converted garage that was NOT permitted. I bought the house 11 years ago and the garage had already been converted & the city said it was my problem I needed to get a permit. I found Jose and this process took 10 months!!!! This was the city's fault, NOT Jose or his company. I tell you how long the job was because Jose stuck by me and jumped thru ALL the MANY hoops the city had us jumping thru. I truly believe most contractors would have bailed on me after week 2 and I am so grateful i found this company. Jose was very nice, honest, hard working and very knowledgable. I spent over $8000.00 and I know Jose or his company barely saw any of that money! Most was paid to the city of boynton, architects, permits, supplies etc. I would HIGHLY reccomend this company for any of your needs, and if you find yourself in any need for your home this is definitely the company to contact. He saw my job from beginning to end and was just great. i can't say enough about my wonderful experience with them.

Category drywall,garage doors,remodeling,garage builders,architect,doors

06/21/2012

Promptly came out to bid job in the afternoon when called and returned the next morning as promised to complete the task well.

Description of Work
Filled 6 holes under roof tiles and moldings with stucco. Eliminated access to attic from outside.

Category stucco,house painters

08/05/2011

They did a very good job. It was a big project and we were adding on a covered patio and we had to remove a vine from the back of the house as it was all over the back of the house. Obviously, there was a damage to the stucco. So, they had to re-stucco and paint the back of our house. It turned out to be beautiful and it was absolutely fantastic. They did an excellent job and they were prompt. The...

Description of Work
I used Junior Young Builders Incorporated four years ago. They did re-stucco and painting at the back of our house. They also painted the whole wood work around the roof.

Category stucco,house painters

Hight rise residential and commercial construction include architect and engineering, energy management and retrofit, window and door supplier and installation, hurricane weather damage & repair.

Small scale, handyman & removal to toxic substances.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    $25