We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2013

3395 N Dixie Hwy bay A8

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Quote By Text 561-665-0913. Engineered LVT, Carpet & Laminate - see photo below. We are a full service flooring company with Showroom & Mobile showroom. All our workers have been in the business for over 10 years. Experienced in high end residential and commercial flooring jobs of any size. Complimentary In-home/office appts. We accept all major credit cards. ...

09/21/2019

steven V.

Absolutely awesome. Perfect from beginning to end!!!!!

Description of Work
Carpeting of second bedroom.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your business.

09/19/2019

Jenna A.

If you are looking for an extremely professional and efficient flooring company, please do yourself a favor and give Ali a call. Once we got a quote (which was extremely competitive with Empire and way cheaper than Home Depot), our carpet was ordered and installed in about a week. It was amazing how fast everything moved! The installers were able to remove and install my entire upstairs in about 6 hours (five bedrooms, landing and stairwell). Throughout it all, Ali was courteous, professional, and accommodating. The installers even fixed our squeaky floorboards before laying the carpet down, which no other company was willing to do. Thank you so much Ali and team for an amazing job, we love our carpet!!

Description of Work
Carpet Removal and New Carpet Installation

Category carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the Positive feedback. At Giant carpet and flooring we always strive for a 100% customer satisfaction.

02/27/2019

Zachary R.

The job went great. Ali & his installer, James, did an amazing job. Would recommend or gladly hire them again

Description of Work
Carpet removal & vinyl floor install

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for he posture feedback, I’m so glad that we weee able to help. Please share our contact info with all your family,friends and neighbors for anyone that is looking for vinyl waterproof flooring.

11/24/2018

John W.

the work was done quickly and very well

Description of Work
remove tarted carpet

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the positive feedback.

11/08/2018

Meredith C.

The carpet looks great and it was installed quickly and carefully.

Description of Work
Carpet staircase

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please let us know if we can help with any of your flooring projects in the future.

11/08/2018

Laurence B.

Fantastic company and really great people to work with. Our floor looks great and everyone form our estimator to the installer where first rate. We would not hesitate to use again or recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
New flooring

Category carpet installation

It was a pleasure doing business with you. We always strive for a 100% customer satisfaction.

11/07/2018

daniel R.

Excellent. very helpful and on time. Ali and his installer are extremely capable and professional. Very fair price (competitive, but not cheap)- and worth every penny. I would highly recommend them for your flooring needs.

Description of Work
Tile and wood floor removal and install of new laminate flooring/trim

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for the positive feedback. Good work is not cheap and cheap work is not good.

11/01/2018

Mj B.

A huge Thank You to Giant Carpet & Flooring... These guys from the start to finish have been a pleasure to work with... Ali's estimate was very fairly priced and he was very helpful and patient with us from the start. He showed tremendous interest in wanting us to be 100% satisfied. James the installer was extremely professional, polite, and did a perfect job. I will definitely be using them again as well as referring them to family and friends...

Description of Work
New Vinyl Flooring

Category flooring contractor

We appreciate the positive feedback, at Giant Carpet & Flooring we aim for a 100% customer satisfaction.

09/27/2018

Yasmina N.

We couldn't be happier with the soft and plush carpet we chose for our baby's nursery. We shopped around before hearing about Giant Carpet by recommendation. Extremely professional with a wide variety of carpet to choose from (also fairly priced) and quality work. Would recommend over and over again!

Description of Work
Carpeting in nursery

Category carpet installation

We appreciate the positive feedback, we hope to see you soon for your second flooring project.

07/10/2018

David G.

I was a little hesitant about a mobile showroom but they were always very punctual and it was actually nice being able to go through samples at home. They were patient with us in finding the perfect carpet for our needs. We also had a staircase with landing and wanted to have a stair-runner with a print. I was very nervous about choosing a print design since if they didn't cut it perfectly centered and symmetrical it would bug me every time I looked at it. They nailed it! We always got a call with a very short window on appointments. They were very punctual and took great care in the work they did. They also left the place clean. Will totally use them again for other carpet projects.

Description of Work
Carpeting in several rooms + Stair Runner

Category carpet installation

Thank you for using Giant Carpet & Flooring, we enjoyed doing business with you guys. Enjoy your new flooring.

06/18/2018

KC P.

Ali (the owner of the company)was prompt, professional, and very courteous. He not only replaced the padding and re-stretched the carpeting; but then even moved the furniture back into place without being asked. Great guy, couldn't have asked for better service! So happy to have found him on Angie's List👍🏻

Description of Work
a bathtub leaked and completely soaked the carpeting in the bedroom next to it.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your business, at Giant Carpet & Flooring, we strive for a 100% customer satisfaction

05/26/2018

Rajgopalan I.

wonderful experience. Ali responded promply with his quote. confirmed all details.and came on tine. did the job professionally and work was excellent. would recommend highly

Description of Work
replace stairs carpet

Category carpet installation

Thank you from the Giant carpet & flooring family, your comments and support are greatly appreciated.

05/05/2018

Shelley O.

Amazing great group of guys. Polite professional and delivered as expected.

Description of Work
Carpet stretched

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the business. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future.

05/04/2018

Leslie E.

I highly recommend giant carpet and flooring! The owner Ali is always professional and polite and comes to the job to do the work himself. Also he always answers his phone and keeps in good contact. I am so very pleased with his work !

Description of Work
Carpet and stair runner

Category carpet installation

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please don’t forget to refer us to your family,Friends and neighbors.

04/11/2018

Elizabeth S.

Professional installation and excellent cleanup.

Description of Work
Carpet closet

Category carpet installation

Thank you for choosing Giant carpet. Please let us know if we can help in the future. Carpet, laminate and Luxury vinyl.

04/10/2018

melanie B.

My dog dug a hole in our carpet. He replaced the carpet with a piece from our closet. Looks good as new. Totally amazed!!

Description of Work
Carpet repair

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your business, don't forget to recommend us to your family,friends and neighbors.

02/13/2018

Dorothy C.

The job was well done and the installer was punctual and very pleasant.

Description of Work
I needed my carpet and padding put back where it was lifted off the floor.

Category carpet installation

We strive for a 100% customer satisfaction.

02/12/2018

Kyle G.

I had initially hired Empire to replace the carpet in my 3 bedrooms. We were prepping our house to sell and I needed the job done in a quick and timely manner. Empire repeatedly dropped the ball on my order to the point where I cancelled with them. Needing to find another company to complete the job quickly, I found Ali and I'm so thankful that I did. I explained my situation to him and he was able to come out the same day to measure, provide me multiple carpet/flooring options as well as a quote. He and his team were also able to complete the job just two days later and did a wonderful job with the install and removal. They were extremely careful with any furniture they had to move and the job was done in a couple of hours and the work was flawless. On top of that, he was able to save me over $200 from my original pricing with empire. Because he was able to come out and complete the job so quickly, we were able to get our house on the market as originally scheduled and was able to find a buyer after just 3 days. I'm positive that the new carpet played a big part in us being able to sell our home. I can't thank Ali and Diego enough for the work they did and highly recommend them for anyone looking for a quality company to work with. I know that I'll certainly use them again when the time comes.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement in my 3 bedrooms

Category carpet installation

Thank you you for your business. We strive for a 100% customer satisfaction.

01/13/2018

Marwan Z.

AMAZING JOB. Installation was quick and perfect. Installers were kind and polite. They called me 30 minutes before they arrived so I didn't have to wait all day. Giant Carpet are professional, honest and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

01/02/2018

Gregory N.

on time, quick, excellent service. Ali is great

Description of Work
replace padding after flood and re stretch dries carpet

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your business. Please don’t forget to recommend Giant Carpet inc to your family, friends and neighbors.

11/22/2017

Kenrick R.

Ali was super professional, always responsive and very transparent with his pricing. He explained the whole process and choices very simply and was always available to get us through the deal. This is nothing like dealing with a couple of the big carpet retailers. On the day, Ali's team were very professional, attentive and helpful, especially, Diego who deserves a special mention. Ali deserves to do well and you would be very lucky indeed to find another contractor like him.

Description of Work
Re-carpet a condominium, removing old carpets and padding.

Category carpet installation

Thank you. We strive for a 100% customer satisfaction, please don’t forget to refer us to your family, friends and neighbors.

11/13/2017

Bonnie B.

Ali and his crew did a fantastic job of laying carpet in a house that I purchased in August. He was quick to respond when I needed to have it done immediately as I was moving in that week. His attention to detail and response time is second to none! He was able to match some existing carpet from another room with an "in stock" item that could be installed the very next day. He did an excellent job and came back to take care of a very minor issue right away. You can tell that he really cares about his customers and wants to make sure that you are completely satisfied with his work. I would definitely use him again and i HIGHLY recommend him.

Description of Work
Put carpet in 2 bedrooms.

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much Ms [Member Name Removed] , we strive for a 100% customer satisfaction

11/03/2017

Tom M.

Ali did two jobs for us. He was a pleasure to work with. He completed both jobs on time with quality workmanship and a great price. He even repaired a carpet in another room in our home at no charge. I would highly recommend Giant Carpet and Ali for any carpet work.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in our home and investment Condo.

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

11/02/2017

Anthony D.

Ali was very professional, on time completed in one day. Moved heavy furniture without a problem. removed old carpet and carted it away.The rooms look great

Description of Work
carpets installed in 3 bedrooms

Category carpet installation

I appreciate your review. You were a pleasure to work with. Good luck to you Mr. [Member Name Removed].

09/28/2017

Jennifer Y.

Excellent. Would recommend and use their services again.

Description of Work
I needed stairs and bedrooms re-carpeted. We were offered great options and the installation and debris removal was a breeze. The Giant Carpet team is professional and accommodating. I would use again.

Face of Wood Flooring

Our company specializes in hardwood, laminate and vinyl flooring. We are fully licensed and insured contractor in all three counties: Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. We have two showrooms, one located in Pompano Beach and the other located in Stuart, both with a great selection of samples boards. Face of Wood is recommended by hundreds of homeowners throughout South Florida since 2007.

Offers by Face of Wood Flooring on Angi
    FLORIDA BEST FLOORS

WE BRING THE SHOWROOM TO YOU!! New flooring is a big investment, and we want to make it easy for our customers to make the right selection for their budget and needs.Our primary goal is your absolute satisfaction from start to finish. Florida best floors carries a complete line of products from the world's leading manufacturers. Choose products in the comfort of your own home with your lighting and décor. Receive an in-home consultation from our knowledgeable and professional Project Manager so you can choose the right flooring at the right price.When you buy from us there's no pressure, and no smoke-and-mirror sales gimmicks. Our prices are final and they're the best in the market guaranteed. Because we don't have the high overhead costs of brick-and-mortar stores, we pass our savings to you. Beside that if you have your own material we offer professional installation services of any kind of flooring! 10% Discount for Military & Seniors, as well!

Offers by FLORIDA BEST FLOORS on Angi
    Daniel Flooring, Inc

Daniel Flooring Inc Showroom open to the public. FAMILY OWNED Free Shop at home. Call now for FREE ESTIMATE!!! 954 -478 -1900 Visit our website www.danielflooring.com NO REPAIRS OFFERED AT THIS TIME,

Offers by Daniel Flooring, Inc on Angi

201254034
    business license
    state of florida
    08/25/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc.

How is Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. overall rated?

Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. open?

Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. is open:

What payment options does Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. provide

Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc.?

Yes, Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offer?

Giant Carpet & Flooring Inc. offers the following services: Carpet sales , Carpet install, Carpet restretch, Carpet repair, Carpet Wood/Laminate/Vinyl flooring Sales and Installations