We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Florida State Glass and Mirrors LLC

With Angi since August 2013

1200 Clint Moore Rd

Boca Raton, FL 33487

RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - CONTRACTORS. Affordable Pricing - We Work With All Budgets. Superior Products with Exceptional Service . Frameless Shower, Glass Railing and Mirrors Experts! More than 20 Years Experience. Family Owned and Operated. Serving South Florida. Free in Home Consultation. We accept all major Credit Cards and Checks. Discounts: $70.00 OFF minimum purchase $550.00, $120 OFF minimum purchase $1,050, $250 minimum purchase $2,500. Special discounts can not be combined with any coupon....

02/15/2022

Liza C.

They are unreliable. It’s taken months to get a mirror. With endless excuses. Covid unable to come glass. Dec I was advised the mirror came and they were coming to re-measure the first week and it’s now end of February and still waiting for installation and another estimate. I don’t recommend this company.

Description of Work
Mirror for a foyer

07/07/2021

Michael V.

These guys are Amazing! I am an Interior Designer and have renovated many bathrooms, plus my own with FSGM. They are ultimate professionals and my clients and I wouldn’t use anyone else Michael K&VDesigners

Description of Work
Bathroom Mirror and Shower Enclosure

04/12/2019

Carrie F.

I had bi-fold mirror closet doors that were cracked and needed to be replaced. We called numerous companies and nobody would call us back until I found Florida State Mirror and Glass. They called me back, set up an time for Nick to come and inspect the doors. He gave me some options that I never thought about. The next day I had a quote for 3 different options and prices. We placed the order and within 3 weeks we had our new bypass mirror doors. Everyone I dealt with was very professional. I am extremely happy and highly recommend Florida State Mirror and Glass.

Description of Work
Replace bi-fold mirror doors in guest bedroom with bypass mirror doors

08/01/2018

Jeffrey B.

I bought a sliding glass shower door online. I had a glass guy ready to install it and he vanished. Angies list to the rescue. This company was very professional. They cleaned up all of their mess and there was zero problems. They even went to their shop and got me a custom piece to replace what was stock so it would be a better quality installation at no extra charge. Great glass company.

Description of Work
Install Sliding Glass Shower Door

11/13/2017

Rafael A.

Overall was excellent took two weeks to do the job good priceand and will use it again for my second bathroom

Description of Work
Clear panel shower doors

07/17/2017

Samantha R.

Perfect, it looks better than I had hoped. Installer even repaired another shower door for me. I highly recommend Eddie and his team.

Description of Work
Oil rubbed bronze semi frameless shower doors with Enduro Shield.

07/03/2017

Alan Y.

Great, one of the best contractors I have hired on Angie's List. Would highly reccomend them.

Description of Work
Repair a glass shower door

06/28/2017

judi B.

We gave them a deposit. They came with a broken glass and try to fix it here. We asked them for the money back because they gave us a broken one and they say they were going to send back the check and they never sent the check back. This lady is rich, so she can't be bothered; but if you can do something about it that would be great. We try, we talk to them; nothing. It was like a chip, but inside. You know like when they made the glass table the inside was broken but it was good on the top. You know it's like if you put something inside the glass and it looks like it's inside. So basically instead of taking it and changing it they try to fix it and they make a chip. So we say listen we don't want that. Take it back and then what we do is basically I want the money back you know. They say okay we will do it. They never actually do it. So basically that's what happen.

Description of Work
We have a glass top table, really big one; very thick glass. We contact them through you guys, and they came, they got measure; they came with a brand new that they make, the glass top basically and it came with a chip in it.

06/22/2017

Rebecca B.

They were prompt and professional and the job was completed on time

Description of Work
Replace a shower door

06/03/2017

Cory H.

Everything went fine. The estimator showed up on time and did his measurements without any issues. I told him what I wanted and I was emailed a quote a few days later. The quote was similar to two other quotes I received but I was looking for a specific style of roller, which Reflective Glass was able to get. As such, I went with them and the installation was timely and went well.

Description of Work
I remodeled a guest bathroom and needed a 3/8" thick sliding glass shower door with a fixed panel. I was looking for a contemporary barn-door-type roller system.

04/12/2017

jay H.

Very good.

Description of Work
make and install frameless mirror, repair mirrored door

10/13/2016

lynn G.

Great! Very easy to work with

Description of Work
Two Bathroom vanity mirrors

10/04/2016

Brian W.

Great. All looks good and very professional

Description of Work
Shower enclosure, two wall with door single panel for shower Sliding door for tub

02/18/2016

Mark S.

12/05/2015

iris K.

After waiting 3 months to get impact windows and doors installed, the installers botched the job. They deliberately damaged one window. The installers did not measure the opening correctly and tried to make the windows fit with disastrous results. They used incorrect materials and specifications. They damaged the drywall and paint inside. I was told that they would have a new window in two weeks and that they would repair all the damage: a month later they still did not have a replacement. They left the windows 'sealed' with blue painters' tape for over two months. They were not responsive to emails, phone calls and letters. In the end, I have hired another contractor to re-do the job. If Reflective Glass wishes to refute this review, I have pictures of the job and a detailed description from another contractor of the necessary corrective work.

Description of Work
They were hired to install two impact windows and a sliding glass door.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

11/27/2015

Steven K.

03/07/2015

Amanda M.

Company removed the mirrors and shower door back in November in preparation for the bathroom demolition and said they would need to return after the shower and counters were completed to measure for the shower door and mirrors. After the bathroom was completed, they returned to measure for the shower door and the mirrors. A couple of weeks later, they returned to install the items, but only had the shower door and did not have the mirrors. The measurements for the mirrors were lost. So, they measured again for the mirrors. They returned a couple of weeks later to install the mirrors. The shower door and mirrors look very nice. Work quality is excellent. Just a few bumps in the road, but nothing major. Nice work.

Description of Work
Replaced shower door and mirrors in master bathroom.

11/21/2014

Barbara D.

Went very well. Caution: you must allow two weeks from final measuring time to installation -- that means from point where tray and surround for shower is completed. Earlier measuring is just for estimating purposes. Remind your contractor of this.

Description of Work
Measured and installed a frameless shower door for a corner shower.

11/03/2014

Karen S.

Very fast, prompt and excellent work. Mirror looks fabulous!

Description of Work
Installed mirrored wall.

08/06/2014

Deborah T.

One of my best experiences since dealing with contractors in FL ! Eddie came at 9 AM the day after my initial call. Competitive pricing, came to install the day I requested. Installers were running late from earlier job, got 2 calls to keep me informed on their ETA. Very neat, very polite. Can't say enough good things about this company. Will definitely use this company again & refer them to friends.

Description of Work
Glass tops added to dresser & 2 nightstands.

07/18/2014

Michele G.

We were very very pleased with the service and workmanship that Eddie and his crew provided. From the first contact we had with Reflective Glass Shower & Mirrors, Inc., our our experience was refreshingly positive. We would definitely recommend this company and in the future, if we have a need, we will be calling on them again.

Description of Work
Replaced sliding glass shower doors

06/24/2014

Barbara C.

Called Reflective Glass Showers and Mirrors for the replacement of mirrored closet doors in our guest bedroom. The existing doors were non-operational and were probably original from when the house was built 25 years ago. The very pleasant woman who answered the initial phone call arranged to have their technician come to view the project and provide an estimate the very next day. When he arrived he gave me two options, one to re-mirror the one cracked door, replace the threshold or to have new doors installed. The cost for new doors was slightly more than trying to repair the old, so we opted for installing new. While here Ed also answered my questions regarding a future project involving replacing the existing shower enclosure (also probably 25 years old) with a frame-less glass version. He provided the reasoning behind his recommendation for the enclosure which showed his expertise in this field. I will be going back for his estimate for this project when I begin the bathroom renovation. The new closet doors were ready for installation in a week and a half. The installers were polite, friendly and very deft with their installation. The new doors blend seamlessly in the bedroom and operate effortlessly. Being about 94 inches tall one would think they would be hard to move but they slide very easily. After contracting for the closet doors, I called Reflective Glass Shower and Mirrors again to see if they would be able to quote a crackle glass end table top, as I had forgot to ask Ed when he came for the original closet door evaluation. They took a few days to do the research and gave me the quote when they called to schedule the closet door installation. It was too costly for us at this time but they were very gracious in providing the quote and understanding of our not wanting to move forward with this project. Everyone at Reflective Glass Shower and Mirror was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I would heartily recommend them for all your glass and mirror needs.

Description of Work
Replaced mirrored closet doors in guest bedroom.

04/25/2014

Kenneth A.

It went very well. They did a good job. They were competent and they were very reasonable priced. They were one of the lower priced places we checked out. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I have used Reflective Glass Showers & Mirrors.

Category home remodeling

02/20/2014

Ginger S.

Were so professional and promt. From the receptionist that worked with me by phone, to the installer, to the manager - they were wonderful.

Description of Work
They replaced my present shower door in the master bedroom.

Category home remodeling

11/05/2013

Mindy ..

They show up on time. They had a great price and attitude. They are very reliable, and they did excellent work for us.

Description of Work
They changed glass on my showcases. They even came out at night to replace one that we broke.

989Projects

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Intuit Builders Inc

Exceptional renovations and remodeling services in all fields of residential and commercial construction. With over 30 years of experience in various areas of construction, we always provide quality and craftsmanship.

Offers by Intuit Builders Inc on Angi
    MG Florida Construction

Welcome to MG Florida Construction! We are a premier construction company serving the Palm Beach and Broward County area. We provide high quality renovations, installations and construction services. When you need quality installation or repair work, look no further than MG Florida Construction. As a skilled general contractor at MG Florida Construction , in Boca Raton, FL, We're at your service for projects large and small. From quick household fixes to major property renovations, MG Florida Construction, provides thorough, efficient service every step of the way. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the end results. Call us today for a free at home estimate!

General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    10% Senior Discount

Frameless Shower Doors, Sliding Glass Doors, Custom Shower Enclosures, Barn Doors, Steam Units, LED Mirrors, Custom Bathroom and Mirror Walls, Vanity Mirrors, Dance Studios & Gym Mirror Walls, Beveled Mirrors, Antique Mirrors, Glass Railings, Glass Balconies, Glass Wine Rooms, Glass Table Tops, Cabinet Glass, Glass Shelves, Back-Painted Glass, Wet Bars, Storefronts, Glass Partition Walls, Closet Mirrored Doors, Beveling Glass, Etching Glass, Safety Glass, Laminated & Tempered.

ask for details