Florida State Glass and Mirrors LLC

With Angi since August 2013

General Remodeling

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - CONTRACTORS. Affordable Pricing - We Work With All Budgets. Superior Products with Exceptional Service . Frameless Shower, Glass Railing and Mirrors Experts! More than 20 Years Experience. Family Owned and Operated. Serving South Florida. Free in Home Consultation. We accept all major Credit Cards and Checks. Discounts: $70.00 OFF minimum purchase $550.00, $120 OFF minimum purchase $1,050, $250 minimum purchase $2,500. Special discounts can not be combined with any coupon....

Professional Window & Door

Professional Window & Door has been in business for over 30 years. Referrals and repeat customers have always been our number one source for procuring new customers. We are very proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. You will deal directly with one of the company owners. The quality of the installation work is the most important element of replacing windows and attaching hurricane protection. We maintain very high installation standards. We are licensed and fully insured. Our product lines carry warranties that are compatible with the best and highest in the industry. We do not charge for estimates.

Dependable Shutter & Glass

Dependable Shutter & Glass is a one-stop resource for all of your storm protection needs — from high-quality shutters to impact and non-impact windows and doors, safety window film, top-of-the-line installation, shutter conversion and maintenance services. We serve Miami and all of Dade County, Fort Lauderdale and all of Broward County, West Palm Beach and all of Palm Beach County. We go anywhere in South Florida and we do it all. You can depend on us.

American Building Contractors Insurance Restoration Services, Inc.

Founded over 20 years ago, American Building Contractors helps homeowners protect their homes with high quality Roofing Systems. From shingle to tile roofs, our team is dedicated to providing exceptional communication and assuring our customers will not have to think about their roof for many years to come. We help Homeowners, HOA Board Members and Community Association Managers through some of the most stressful parts of restoration after natural disasters strike. As The Insurance Restoration Experts, we help navigate the insurance process and assist our customers in obtaining everything they are entitled to receive. Our projects are all completed following our belief and registered trademark that It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!

Offers by American Building Contractors Insurance Restoration Services, Inc. on Angi

07/07/2021

These guys are Amazing! I am an Interior Designer and have renovated many bathrooms, plus my own with FSGM. They are ultimate professionals and my clients and I wouldn’t use anyone else Michael K&VDesigners

Description of Work
Bathroom Mirror and Shower Enclosure

Category glass repair,home remodeling

04/12/2019

I had bi-fold mirror closet doors that were cracked and needed to be replaced. We called numerous companies and nobody would call us back until I found Florida State Mirror and Glass. They called me back, set up an time for Nick to come and inspect the doors. He gave me some options that I never thought about. The next day I had a quote for 3 different options and prices. We placed the order and w...

Description of Work
Replace bi-fold mirror doors in guest bedroom with bypass mirror doors

08/01/2018

I bought a sliding glass shower door online. I had a glass guy ready to install it and he vanished. Angies list to the rescue. This company was very professional. They cleaned up all of their mess and there was zero problems. They even went to their shop and got me a custom piece to replace what was stock so it would be a better quality installation at no extra charge. Great glass company.

Description of Work
Install Sliding Glass Shower Door

Category glass repair,home remodeling

11/13/2017

Overall was excellent took two weeks to do the job good priceand and will use it again for my second bathroom

Description of Work
Clear panel shower doors

07/17/2017

Perfect, it looks better than I had hoped. Installer even repaired another shower door for me. I highly recommend Eddie and his team.

Description of Work
Oil rubbed bronze semi frameless shower doors with Enduro Shield.

Category glass repair

Frameless Shower Doors, Sliding Glass Doors, Custom Shower Enclosures, Barn Doors, Steam Units, LED Mirrors, Custom Bathroom and Mirror Walls, Vanity Mirrors, Dance Studios & Gym Mirror Walls, Beveled Mirrors, Antique Mirrors, Glass Railings, Glass Balconies, Glass Wine Rooms, Glass Table Tops, Cabinet Glass, Glass Shelves, Back-Painted Glass, Wet Bars, Storefronts, Glass Partition Walls, Closet Mirrored Doors, Beveling Glass, Etching Glass, Safety Glass, Laminated & Tempered.

ask for details