Cohen Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2010

21540 Yellowstone Park Dr.

Boca Raton, FL 33428

We are a State Licensed Plumbing Company in Boca Raton, Florida. We do not utilize subcontractors because we are the licensed entity. Our license number is CFC 1427533. Our service charge is waived if work is performed, we charge only for work that needs to be performed not by the hour. Angie's

03/26/2019

HARVEY H.

Showed up on time, as promised, knew exactly what to do, and did so quickly and efficiently. Explained what was done, and was courteous and pleasant. An outstanding experience!

Description of Work
Leak in bathroom sink faucet

08/29/2018

Keith B.

They were good to work with and moderately priced. I played my own contractor so we had to have them come out a few times since some of the jobs had to be completed at different times due to timing of other contractors. Valves before drywall done, then tile before toilet, etc. They were patient and worked with us on the timing. Would use again!

Description of Work
toilet install, faucet install, new valves.

03/07/2018

Neal S.

They were very prompt and very professional. They were very honest as well. We have already recommended them to our neighbors and we will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They came out to fix our toilet and checked our water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

07/29/2017

Robert B.

Extremely nice and very detailed in how he would find source of leak and after finding the source of the leak explained how he would fix it without having to go into the wall.

Description of Work
Leak in laundry room, sealed drainage pipe and replaced pipes underneath laundry leak

03/13/2017

HEIDE R.

Fine - he had to cut hole in tile and drywall.

Description of Work
Replace valve in shower

11/18/2016

Nicholas M.

Pricy, okay on the work, so far so good result wise..

Description of Work
Water leak in the hot water tank connection.

05/23/2016

Phyllis S G.

Description of Work
Reliable and reasonable

04/12/2016

Thomas O.

Provided excellent advice and service. Installation was flawless (as we've come to expect).

Description of Work
Replaced toilet

Category plumbing

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] it's always a pleasure doing business with you. You are always kind & patient & we appreciate that!!! Thanks again!!

10/20/2015

Danny S.

Best I have ever had. As honest as the day is long. Recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Replaced Toilet

Category plumbing

It's easy to be the best with customers like you Dan! Thank you for your business!

09/29/2015

ROBERT F.

Description of Work
FIXED A CLOGED DRAN. REPLACED A WATER HEATER. VERY NICE PERSON. VERY FRIENDLY. EXTREMLY GOOD PLUMBER. HE FIXED A DRAIN ANOTHER PLUMBER HAD NO IDEA HOW TO FIX.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Thank you for your kind words!! We are happy to be of service!

05/07/2015

Sandra D.

Description of Work
They fixed a leaky faucet handle cartridge in my shower. They were right on time, friendly, and efficient. I will definitely be calling them for any plumbing issues I may encounter in the future!

Category plumbing

It was a true pleasure working with you! Thank for being so kind on the phone and to my workers. If you need anything in the future I hope you will contact us.

12/08/2014

Nicholas M.

They were very professional and their price was in line with everyone else’s. I thought I got my money’s worth.

Description of Work
We had a leak from our hot water heater. They came out, found the leak and repaired that about 6 months ago.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member name removed], always glad to help!

06/16/2014

Danny S.

excellent. I use them for all of my plumbing needs. Most honest contractors I have dealt w/ in FL. Fair prices, always on time.

Description of Work
Installed disposal

Category plumbing

It has always been a pleasure working with you! I am so pleased that we can provide the service you need. We also appreciate your referrals as well. If there is anything we can do for you, please call! Again, thank you for your kind words & for being such a loyal customer!

05/14/2014

Neil G.

He was very good. They are very prompt and professional and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Plumbing services.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much! We are are so glad we could be of help to you and we hope in the future you will call us for any of your plumbing needs my fellow New Jerseyite! Thank you for your business

05/07/2014

Thomas O.

Description of Work
Installed water service line

Category plumbing

Thank you for reviewing our company. We try to give the best service as well as the most economical way to do it. Thank you for your business & if you need us in the future, I hope we can be of assistance.

05/02/2014

Nicholas M.

They were on time and professional. They took their shoes off without me asking them. They did everything in the allotted amount of time. I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
They found & fixed a leak off our hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name] for your kind review. Anytime we can be of assistance to you do not hesitate to call. It was a a pleasure working for you!

11/18/2013

Joseph P.

Service was exceptional. Nicky and Greg arrived early and were very polite, professional, and considerate. They replaced my kitchen faucet perfectly and cleaned the area in detail. I will definitely use again for future plumbing needs

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased that you were satisfied with our service! If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you for your business!

05/28/2013

Laura M.

This was a minor repair. We have used this provider for several major items including repairing wholes in the plumbing in the floor of our home. We will definitely continue to use Nicky.

Description of Work
Fixed drain in tub

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words & the great review! It is always my pleasure to help my regular customers such as your self as well as new & Angie's List customers. We look forward to seeing you on our next trip out in July!

04/19/2013

Rebecca F.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They redid my shower faucet and put in all new parts. They adjusted it so it works really good. The water pressure is better.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your kind review, it was a pleasure to be of service to you!! 10/3/2013

04/18/2013

richard K.

They were very very good. They came out and did a great job. They were quick and charged me less than they estimated. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired broken toilet leaver and sink faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank You!!! We were glad to we could help you with your plumbing needs!! 10/3/2013

03/27/2013

Aly B.

I have been very happy with him. I will continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
He has helped with the dishwasher, fixed toilets and done a number of plumbing services for me.

Category plumbing

You have been such a wonderful customer, it has been a pleasure being able to do business with you!!! 10/3/2013

04/24/2012

karen F.

Nicky found that the toilet had been fixed incorrectly by a previous plumber (not from his company). He replaced a small part and wouldn't charge us. Immediately determined that the leak was caused by a crack in our disposal and recommended we first call our insurance company to report a claim prior to fixing the problem. He wouldn't accept any payment for this first visit. Had him out a week later to replace the disposal; gave us a rebate on the unit and had it fixed quickly.

Description of Work
We had a toilet that kept running and would emit very loud, scary noises. Also had a leak under our kitchen sink.

Category plumbing

You are the best!! It has been our pleasure to provide service to you & to continue providing service to you!! Thank you so much for continuing to use us & referring us as often as you do!! 10/3/2013

02/27/2012

Lilyan W.

He came out right away, and even inspected my old toilet just to make sure that I would need a new toilet. I appreciated the fact that he went out of the way to try fixing my old one before selling me a new one. Nick was the plumber that came out, and I found that he was brutally honest. I was very impressed with his service and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a new toilet for me.

Jared Solutions INC

Barry McAllister LLC

I am a Commercial and Residential remodeling contractor now.Prior to this I was a General contractor for 20 years I have completed a 5 year Apprenticeship program for Carpentry and Project Management.I have 2 years of College for Architectural Engineering.I have worked on many Commercial Projects such as restaurants, Banks and Office Buildings. The last 5 years I have had many jobs with Palm Beach Atlantic University. Residential Work: I have build many Custom Homes in the past and many Home Renovations.Now my Company Has been Installing Kitchens, Bathrooms,Tile and Laminate flooring, Windows and Doors,Crown Molding and all trim work,framing,sheetrock and Painting.We can handle all your Home Renovations needs.I am Licenced and Insured.I have experienced and trustworthy employees that I have worked with for many years and I am on the job with them everyday.I also work with great Plumbing and Electrical contractors with fair prices. I will give free Estimates and Ideas for your up coming projects.I have many References and Guarantee all of my work. We are a Charitable Company and donate to Childrens Organizations.Please Contact us for your next Project. Thank You Barry McAllister 561-723-7167

Boca Plumbers

Boca Plumbers is a local plumbing company based out of Boca Raton FL. We are dedicated to our customers and to the quality of our work. Our motto is if it's not broken don't fix it. We are honest up front and we never try to up-sale and create work where we don't need to. We provide plumbing services in Palm Beach, and Broward Counties. Water Leak detection, Water main breaks. Lift pumps, transfer pumps repairs, toilet Repairs, Water heater repair & replacement, Clogged drains, repair shower bodies, garbage disposals, Lift pumps. Repair broken cast iron waste pipes. Install new bathrooms, rough ins. We use state of the art technology to locate breakage in the main drain or locating a collapsed main line.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Plumbing. Plumbing - Drain Cleaning. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Water Heaters.

Ask for details.