Cape Plumbing Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2014

Cape Plumbing is a full service plumbing company providing residential and commercial plumbing services in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Lee, Charlotte and Collier counties and the surrounding areas. We have over 15 years experience in the plumbing industry and proud to service the residents of the great state of Florida. Here at Cape Plumbing not only do we provide Free Same Day plumbing repair estimates but we are open 7 days a week and provide a wide array of plumbing services. Whether you are in need of water heater repair, service & installation or toilet repair, clogged drain removal, leak detection, slab leak repair or basic plumbing work on kitchens, faucet & sinks, we have you covered! We always keep our trucks fully stocked for all plumbing situations to ensure fast, effective and affordable plumbing services. Call us today to schedule your Free Plumbing Repair Estimate anywhere in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Lee, Charlotte and Collier counties & surrounding areas! We guarantee affordable, same day service, everytime!...

Dr Brakes

Locally owned and operated since 1994 at the same location. Very reasonable service, where honesty and customers' referrals are the key to staying in business all these years. We use up to date equipment and software to diagnose the vehicles. Free A/C Check. Our Brakes services starts at $79.95. Our car Oil Changes are $19.95 up to 5 qts of oil. Free Towing with service.

A&H Automotive

A&H Automotive is located in beautiful downtown Delray Beach. With over 80 years of combined experience, A&H Automotive is the most experienced full service independent Honda and Acura facility in southeast Florida. A&H Automotive retains the best trained technicians and tooling available. A&H Automotive offers a no questions asked 24 mth./24,000 mile warranty on all work we perform & a large inventory of OEM factory original parts.

12/28/2019

Arsenio was fabulous! I cannot recommend this company highly enough!. They are so professional and come on a timely basis. All fixed! They are my heroes!

Description of Work
My bar sink broke right before big part

12/10/2019

Fabulous. Cape Plumbing was punctual, they provided me with several options to consider, a very reasonable estimate for the job performed, and they left the work area spotless. The work was excellent! They tend to add that one extra step to make sure that the finished work looks professional.

Description of Work
I used them twice. Once to install a new water heater and another time to install a new toilet

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/05/2019

The company called me to let me know their tech Mark was on his way. Mark came and assessed the issue. He explained to me what needed to be done and gave me a price. After I accepted, he went straight to work. He installed air vent stack under the cabinet and changed the original PVC pipe to a larger one. He then snaked it out. He was very courteous and friendly. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Fetid water was backing into my dish washer. They needed to vent the pipe to prevent water from backing into dish washer. Also the water in the sink was draining fast the gradually slowing. A larger PVC pipe was needed to be installed and snaked.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/16/2019

Dusty arrived on time and was receptive to our problems. He went above and beyond as we added a couple of issues we did not initially discuss in the original call. In fact, one item required him to go back out for parts to ensure out problems were solved in one visit.

Description of Work
Pool shut off replaced, toilet filer and shut off replaced. Kitchen and bathroom faucet aerators cleaned.

09/30/2019

AWESOME! Called Mon morning expecting to have to wait a couple of days. They fit us in with an evening service call. Arsenio showed up within the timeframe, was polite and professional, but most important, he fixed the problem quickly and completely. I rarely write reviews but I always look at them when hiring someone new. I would hire this company again!

Description of Work
Cartridge replaced in shower

Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning