Boca Door Co

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2012

89 NW 8th St

Boca Raton, FL 33432

Broken Spring Specialist - Family Owned Since 1987 - Fair & Honest Service - We Can install Your Opener - We Install Dade County Approved Hurricane Doors - Parts & Service For All Major Brands...

10/03/2017

Stephen B.

06/30/2015

Nancy S.

Description of Work
took down broken garage door and installed a new one. they were excellent, courteous etc.

06/25/2015

alex A.

Called november 2nd, left Voicemail...Returned phone call explain situation about a rental unit I have and that garage door is not closing (1ft off ground)and looked off track. I told them if they can take a look.. 2 days after they scheduled a time to go check out. They called me and said that a new motor was needed and they could fix track and that garage door didnt need to be replaced....Good news so far. They got to work the next day and finished job. Overall pretty pleasant experience..Paid $325 which i felt was reasonable for job description. Will use again if i need to

Description of Work
Promblem: garage door wouldnt close would stay 1 ft off ground track was bent.. Solution: .Replaced motor and fixed track with 2 new remotes.

04/14/2015

Seth H.

He did a good job and took a lot of time to do it right. There was no upselling and I am sure if I used Broten or some other company, the price would've been twice as much

Description of Work
Came to fix a non-responsive garage door and fix falling garage door track

06/11/2014

Stephen U.

It all went great. Adam did an excellent, quick, neat job. He was also extremely personable. I have already recommended him to others.

Description of Work
We wanted to continue using an old, wood, hand-crafted door. They installed new springs and rollers, tightened and greased the existing mechanism, and installed an automatic opener.

05/28/2014

Ashok S.

Description of Work
fixed rollers on door and pulley.

05/15/2014

Alison A.

Very professional. Took the lifting devices off the garage door, and replaced the spring. I had called because I noticed when we moved into this new unit, there were no cables on the door and the door was extremely heavy to lift. They replaced the cables and serviced the door, plus he checked the motor thoroughly which was fine. Job took 1 hr. 45 min., 2 people, and charged $150 which I felt was very reasonable for the work performed. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
replaced the big spring on the garage door, plus replaced the wheels and cables and re-programmed the openers.

05/13/2013

mike Y.

he replaced the PLASTIC connector between motor and screw which had crumbled (as it was designed to do after a few years) but there was also a circuit board problem and the cost to replace that compared to a new opener made the decision to replace the 6 yr old unit .. sheesh !

Description of Work
date is approximate replaced garage door opener after attempting a fix

Category garage doors, doors

03/22/2013

STEVEN L.

When I realized I had broken a spring I called Boca Door who had previously installed a garage door opener a few years ago. Adam called me back within an hour, quoted me a fair price and we scheduled the job for later in the afternoon. He showed up on time, took care of the problem quickly. This is my third experience with Boca Door and appreciate the quick, economical service. One of the things I like most about dealing with Boca Door is that they never try to up-sell me. I'll use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken garage door spring.

12/30/2012

Bergino S.

Great!

Description of Work
Replaced three garage doors. They arrived on time with all necessary parts and tools. The spent an entire day removing and replacing the doors. Thw owner did the estimate and told me I did not need new door operators. Three other companies said I did. The dooors are beautiful and work wonderfuly.Owner called and asked if I was satisfied. I said I think the doors need to be ajusted and he came right over and moved the doors closed to the frame. I am very pleased with the work.

03/15/2012

Stephen G.

I have used them before and the service call was very modest and the service is always good.

Description of Work
They lubricated the door and tightened all the fastenings.

09/09/2011

Bergino S.

The installation went very well. However, I noticed a few days later that the doors did not completely close against the outside trim. I called Chuck and he came over the nest day and adjusted the fit of the doors himself. We are extremely pleased with the job Boca Doors did and very pleased with price they did it at.

Description of Work
I received price quotes from 5 garage door companies. Boca door was neither the highest or the lowest. However, Chuck, the owner was very clear about what needed to be replaced and what did not need to be replaced. That resulted in over $1,000.00 savings. Although I had no current references on the company, I called the door manufacturer and they told me that Boca Door has been in business for more than 20 years and have never had a complaint from anyone. So I took the chance. The installer arrived at 8:00 AM and finished by 3:30 PM, which was amazing. He replaced three garage doors with three very heavy, insulated, hurricane resistant garage doors as well as all the track and hardware. He and his helper had to move a great deal of "junk" that we keep stored in our garage before they could begin work. After the installation they cleaned up every thing and move the articles back to where they were.

07/07/2006

MARTHA V.

They did a good job and their price was good. They came highly recommended and that is why I decided to hire them. Super punctual!

Description of Work
They installed my garage door for me.

03/06/2006

BOCA DOORS DID AN AMAZING JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT MY DOOR FITS TIGHTLY WITHOUT STICKING. I CAN NOW OPEN AND CLOSE MY DOOR WITHOUT HAVING TO PUSH OR PULL ON IT FIRST.

Description of Work
ENTRY DOOR NOT CLOSING WELL, OCCASIONALLY STICKING OR SHOWING GAPS: DOOR REMOVED FROM JAM, PLANED DOOR TO FIT BETTER, RE-HUNG DOOR AFTER MAKING SURE THAT IT FIT PROPERLY IN THE JAM.

Allied Doors South Florida

Allied Doors has been family owned and operated since 1966! We specialize in garage door and garage door opener installation and repair. At Allied Doors we pride ourselves on our customer service!!

Juliao Garage Doors Inc

Experience peace of mind knowing that we provide a warranty on all our work and that we are fully licensed and insured. Save money with our reasonably priced, quality service! Three employees. No subs. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional phone - (888) 629-2015, (786) 271-6480, (561) 479-4788. Family owned. garage doors, Commercial rolling doors and residential; install garage door, Hurricane garage doors, replace broken springs, repair garage door, Garage door opener repair, replace garage door openers, repair broken cable, rolling steel door service, rolling steel door replacement, Gate operators, gate replacement, and dock levelers

Offers by Juliao Garage Doors Inc on Angi
    Florida Garage Door Company

The Florida Garage Door Company offers a complete line of high quality Garage Doors, Openers, Parts, and Accessories by major brand names. Our technicians are experts in there field and work is warrantied. We happily of suggestions on the right parts and cost effective methods to repair or replace your door. Any questions you may have we will gladly answer to help you make a decision. Some of our products offered are listed below. All doors provided by Florida Garage Door Company are hurricane tested and meet or exceed hurricane code. Florida Garage Door Company is independently owned and operated locally. We provide weekend and after hours appointments when its convenient for you. Please see our discounts and specials as we always strive to keep our prices low and workmanship high. Our trained and experienced technicians can work on any and all makes and models of garage doors and openers, including new doors, new garage openers or service your existing garage door. The Florida Garage Door Company is licensed and insured providing warranties on all products and services. You can learn more about our products and services offered on our website. Please call today to schedule a appointment. We look forward to making you a satisfied customer .

Offers by Florida Garage Door Company on Angi