Anvi Builders Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

The Masters Touch Services

Specializing in Marble Floor Polishing....Since 1996 we have been exceeding expectations in restoration and maintenance of all types of natural stone right here in South Florida. From Condominium & Hotel Lobbies to Private Residences, The Master's Touch brings a beautiful look to your natural stone...Hi-Shine to Matte' Honed Finish, Please contact us for a FREE estimate. Diamond Refinishing, Diamond Hone, Natural Compound Polishing & Impregnate Seal

We-Source Electric

Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach

Mister Sparky’s on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country and since our electricians are highly trained, skilled, and experienced, your expectations and needs are always met and exceeded. We give you options for solving your electrical problem, and provide you with an idea as to how much it will cost to the penny, and wait for your approval before starting the work. Now serving Broward and South Palm Beach Counties!

Offers by Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach on Angi

07/13/2012

My interaction with them was very positive. He was very honest with dealing with me. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
Anvi Builders are the people that I am going to use for the renovation. They gave me an estimate.

08/30/2011

Construction ran through Thanksgiving & Christmas. If something unforseen came up we sat down and negotiated a new price. Finally a contractor that takes pride in their work and cares about their client.

Description of Work
Extension to the house. Added 450 feet bedroom, walk-in-closet and bathroom.

08/01/2011

We started late in August, and we had a few issues with my pool equipment, so that had to be moved by someone else before they were able to get started. They were able to give me a headsup regarding this. I thought that was very nice of them because they could have started and told me about a change order. These guys were just a pleasure to work with. They were accommodating with holidays and gath...

Description of Work
They did an extension on my home. My 3 kids were sharing a room, and we built a bedroom, closet, and bathroom onto the home. This was a 450 sq. ft. add-on.

07/07/2011

Frank and Andrew Stellino of ANVI Builders renovated my new professional office space. I had heard of their company thru friends who used them in the past to build their restaurant and based on what I saw decided to give them a try. Needless to say I am glad I did. The father and son team were professional, cost conscious and on time. They did a superb job with all of the finishes and with managin...

Description of Work
Renovation of professional office with all custom wood finishes, cabinets, trim and marble flooring and granite counters. High end lighting, custom bathroom fixtures and exotic finishes.

Category flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite

General contracting, demo, renovations, remodeling, tenant improvements & permit expediting.