All American Pressure Cleaning LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

222 Yamato Rd 106-105

Boca Raton, FL 33431

All American Pressure Cleaning LLC was started to offer Palm Beach and Broward County a professional and reliable pressure cleaning and roof cleaning service....

11/08/2018

Ivette M.

Pressure washing of the roof went well. However, the pressure washing of the driveway and sealing it was an epic fail. Driveway was dirty in some spots before the washing... but bricks were red just needed sealant to make it look even better. I ended up with white bricks when he was done. The sand they threw in between grooves was poorly done and there was loose sand everywhere including on top of bricks and sealed on it instead of brushing it off into the grooves neatly. After I sent him a picture of how it turned out a couple of days after sealing the driveway, he agreed that it looked horrible and offered to redo it. However, he said he would charge an additional $100 for another type of sealant that would bring out the color better. He showed up and stripped the original sealant, and was going to return the following day to seal it and never showed up. I have texted him that if he is not able to complete the job to reimburse me and I will get someone else to finish and have received no response. Therefore, I ended up with a driveway that looks worse now than when it was dirty. Total rip off.

Description of Work
Pressure washed roof & driveway / sealed driveway

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

10/14/2018

simon B.

Steve scheduled an appointment . Showed up at the stated time 8-8:30 AM . Pressured cleaned entire roof. Assistant kept a stream of water over landscaping and shrubbery to prevent plants from dying . Roof looks great . Stated he will warranty job for 2 years . I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash Tile Roof 1 story

10/09/2018

Leonard B.

Everything was done on time and professionally. Price very reasonable. This is the third time we have had the driveway pressure cleaned and this was the best job by far.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning of driveway, walkway and pool deck. Sealing driveway.

08/21/2018

Phil R.

Wonderful!! Great results & I’m sure my neighbors will be calling him too.

Description of Work
Soft PW roof,driveway,sidewalk,& pool deck

Category decks, concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning

02/09/2018

liz P.

The transaction was seamless. They were punctual reliable and I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to family and friends. I love the fact that I didn’t have to be home for the service came home inspected and approved it and made a payment right over the phone.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash 2 story house

01/19/2018

David K.

Excellent job! The guys were great!

Description of Work
Patio pressure cleaning.

12/27/2017

Debra H.

The team was a tad bit early and very professional in verifying the work to be done, how long it would take and how they were going to do it. Also, it took less time than they estimated and they added some small areas close to the contracted areas to the cleaning. When they were done, the townhouse was the cleanest and newest looking unit in the complex!

Description of Work
We needed to pressure clean our roof, front and back porch,some parts of the house itself and brick trim around our garden areas.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

11/15/2017

Barbara J.

They even cleaned in the street where it holds dirt/water. Looks great and no chemical smell. I have used them before and forgot to mention that I saw them on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Very Dirty corner lot sidewalk with 3 car driveway.

Category pressure washing, driveway pavers

10/16/2017

Holly S.

They showed up on time, were very professional and thorough. They moved my swing and plants from the front patio and bags in the driveway to complete the job. I never expected them to move so many things to clean. They were excellent and my driveway and patio look 100% better. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
All American Pressure Cleaning pressured my driveway and patio.

Category decks, concrete driveways, pressure washing

07/31/2017

Jennifer K.

The roof looks spectacular. A few plants did not tolerate the chemicals and died. These were in areas of major drainage. They did hose down the plants to protect them but it wasn't enough. I'd recommend collecting the drainage to avoid the problem.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

07/25/2017

Christina R.

Excellent service. I spoke to Steve each time I called and he offered a very fair price for the work we needed. Steve called to confirm the job the day before. He and Jason arrived on time and did a great job on washing our roof and driveway. They protected our landscaping and lights as promised. It was wonderful to find a company who did everything they promised and was asked of them (Jason even cleaned off our tile porch some plants). We definitely plan on using All American Pressure Cleaning again. Great job, guys! Thanks.

Description of Work
Roof and driveway cleaned.

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

05/20/2017

Algis S.

Very well. Professional work, done on time as promised. Highly recommend to use this company.

Description of Work
Pool deck and porch deck wash.

05/10/2017

Donna A.

We called this company because of the work they had done on a neighbors roof. We had them clean our roof, driveway and patio and now everything looks brand new! They were very timely and professional and did an awesome job!

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning of roof and driveway.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning, patios

05/05/2017

Patrick M.

We just used American Pressure Wash again. This is our second time using the Company. They did such a good job the first time. We called them again because after cleaning our home, the home looks brand new. We have used other pressure washing companies, and they have done a good job, but the finished product never looked as bright and clean as when American did it. The owner told me that his unique solution of cleaners was the reason for the extra cleanliness. This Company is prompt, reasonable, and very accommodating. They even washed some out door furniture that needed it. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They power washed the entire outside of the house. They also cleaned the front and rear enclosed patio areas and the driveway.

04/25/2017

Iris L.

Very well. The 2 men moved furniture and plants carefully and replaced items neatly. The deck was cleaned as well as could be expected.

Description of Work
Power wash pool deck.

04/06/2017

Kimberly S.

When it comes to hiring people to do work at our home, i have very high expectations. Steve exceeded my expectations. He has excellent communication skills, very polite, professional and dependable. Most importantly, did great work at a great price. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing - Driveway, Walkway, Screened-In Porch

03/22/2017

Abraham F.

What a pleasure to work with Steve. He does great work at a very fair price . I will gladly recommend him to anyone that needs to have a top notch power washing job done for their home or business. A++

Description of Work
Needed driveway and sidewalks powerwashed

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

03/08/2017

James S.

A+ all around. Uses chemical on roof and home to avoid damage caused by alternative high pressure washing; not to mention best to remove algae build up on gutters, windows, etc. Quality of work and professionalism was bar none. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pressure Cleaning, Roof, House, sidewalk

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning, patios

02/24/2017

Glen U.

PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS! Highly professional, on time (early), highly responsive to requests, price is right! We are a multiple-repeat customer.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning sidewalks, driveway, pool and lanai areas.

Category concrete driveways, patios

11/15/2016

Dottie M.

Very well. Ralph sent us pictures of the damage & showed the work his men did as the work progressed. The most impressive thing was the quote he gave us before he removed the tiles & discovered how much damage there was, he stood by his estimate.

Description of Work
Poor flashing on roof found under the tiles the wood was rotted & mold & ants were in attic.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

10/11/2016

Kellijean P.

Wonderful. He came by the morning after I called him. The pavers look brand new! And they cleaned off our patio furniture as well.

Description of Work
The back patio desperately needed cleaning. Lots of dark spots on the pavers.

10/07/2016

Roberta B.

You wrote: Professional and courteous from Day 1. Steve answered the phone and quoted me a immediately. Booked me and appt for the following week and showed up on time. He and another worker knocked out the job quickly and took the time to answer my questions and chat for a few minutes. They rinsed off my plants after bleaching the roof to ensure they didn't die. Will be calling him again for more work when needed.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaned roof and driveway

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, driveway pavers, roof cleaning

09/16/2016

Carrie F.

Steve showed up before the scheduled time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Roof, driveway and sidewalk needed to be pressure washed.

Category pressure washing, driveway pavers, roof cleaning

07/06/2016

cheri K.

Steve himself came out and did the job. He was outstanding. He was on-time, and professional. He not only cleaned the the very small gutter, which had an enormous amount of debris, but after hauling away all the debris, he went on my patio and cleaned the tile. I was not expecting the cleaning of the tile patio. He also came with all the tools, hoses, etc that he needed to do a professional job. I've had others that have come with just a ladder and have used my hose and do not clean up after themselves. He was very personable, honest and forthright. I asked him to put me on a recurring schedule to have the gutter cleaned. He said he would! He has done the best job on my gutter than all the others I have had. Price was very, very reasonable for the work.

Description of Work
Cleaned out back gutter on a villa.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

04/16/2016

Bradley S.

We have hired Steve several times now and he always does a fantastic job. Always responsive and punctual. Service provided is a great value for the cost.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning of pool deck, screen enclosure and front walkway.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Atlantic Window Cleaning

LICENSE #3250006926. We Want To Make One Thing Perfectly Clear.......Your Windows!!!!!!!!! We are family owned & operated. with offices all over Florida. We have been in business since 1996. This office covers from south Broward county to Port St. Lucie, Fl. We are a member of the BBB and currently have an A+ rating. We are licensed, insured and all of our work is guaranteed. We make customer service our top priority since we are a customer driven business that's our top priority.

Shiny Windows Cleaning

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pressure Cleaning. Driveways, walkways, patios and much more. Low pressure safe roof cleaning. Low Pressure house wash. Hot water Pressure washing. Commercial and residential. Paver sealing and restoration.