A-Maculate Cleaning Service Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

2200 N Federal Hwy suite 227

Boca Raton, FL 33431

We accept remote payment

Located in Boca Raton, with more than 15 years experience, our company has been providing superior and personalized cleaning service. You can also text 561-715-0878 or (561)705-7259. We have a friendly professional staff to serve you in your home or office. Charges an hourly rate for two cleaning professionals Minimum 2 hours. We provide our own cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaners. Please include your phone number or email address in an initial message. No travel charges. Move in/Move out and Post Construction with 2 cleaning professionals. Minimum 2 hours also. Closets, cabinets and garage organizer, please call for a free estimate. Alternate Phone Number: 561-705-7259...

house cleaning (332)window cleaning (22)blind cleaning (17)closet design (4)

04/25/2022

Denise S.

It went very well, they were punctual, came with all needed cleaning supplies, did a thorough cleaning, would highly recommend!

Description of Work
House Cleaning & Blind ckesnibg

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/05/2022

Ana-Alicia C.

Not good but not terrible. Ended up having to clean certain areas after them

Description of Work
Clean house

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

We are really sorry that you couldn’t check the job while the ladies were there in order to know what exactly was not properly done. The ladies are always ready to redone if something you dont like. If you had told me that in December, I could send a team at the same day or the day after to clean for you. Our goal is always our customers’ satisfaction.

09/01/2021

Al S.

Arrived on time and did a thorough job. Everything was sparking afterwards! A real pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you so much for your kindly review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our service.

08/26/2021

Arte A.

It was performed diligently, and professionally. Very satisfying.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

We really appreciate your review. It's very important for us your feedback. Thank you so much for doing business with us all this time.

03/25/2021

Jill L.

Extremely pleased with Julie and Joyce. The duo did a fantastic job. The price was surprisingly low for 3 hours and 2 cleaners. Also, they were able to schedule an appt quickly. Definitely, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning for 1,500 sq. ft condo

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Its always a pleasure for us receiving a review like yours. Thank you so much

02/27/2021

Lois B.

Lucia and Elaine worked very diligently and left the house in immaculate condition. Like new! Thank you so much, ladies!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning for move out

Category closet systems,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward doing business with you again.

08/24/2020

Ellen K.

I had my apartment cleaned a few weeks ago. My boyfriend was out of town and even though he does not like me paying for cleaning services - he does a great job by himself - he was blown away by the job that these 2 ladies, Lucia & Roberta, had done. They cleaned one bedroom, living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The top of my fridge was sparkling - hasn't looked that way in years! Their attention to detail was fantastic and it certainly showed in the results. These ladies were extremely professional, courteous, polite, hard-working and very efficient. The job before mine ran a bit long and they were a little late - but it was well worth the wait because of how everything turned out. I had an excellent experience and will definitely use A-maculate again!

Description of Work
Apartment cleaning

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

[Member Name Removed], we are really happy with your review. Its important for us this feedback about our job and our ladies. Thank you so much!!!

08/21/2020

Cherline J.

Service team was quick and professional at the same time. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Bathrooms cleaning and kitchen floors

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Very appreciate your review. Thank you so much. We look forward doing business with you again.

07/04/2020

David C.

The ladies come in and worked to get 2/2 condo clean. I have had them back multiple times. 👍🏻

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Thank you so much for placing a great review for us. Its so important to our business. Truly appreciate

01/31/2020

Judy D.

Very well! The ladies worked hard. The house looks wonderful. Thank you!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

Thank you so much for placing a review. It’s always important for us to keep focus on and improve our service.

09/20/2019

David B.

The team was very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Move in cleaning

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for your great review. We are always focusing to do the best for all our customers.

08/05/2019

Jeremy H.

I have been using A-Maculate for several years and they always, always do a fantastic job. Whether it's folding laundry, cleaning, dusting, or the windows, we always come home to a clean, relaxing house. Anytime a schedule change is needed, they are quick to adjust and accommodate. The cleaning crew even gives our dog some love. :) Thank you A-Maculate!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning (recurring)

Category blind cleaning,closet systems,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure for us be of service to you all these years. We hope to continue doing business with you for several years. We really appreciated your kindly review.

08/04/2019

lauren S.

A++++ The best of the best! They come in to my home, have their own key that the company keeps for me, and have never had an issue. They clean, do laundry, change sheets, fold clothes, etc. Really an amazing experience every time!

Description of Work
Weekly cleaning service

Work Completed On 08/04/2019

What a kindly review. We are really happy. We hope to continue providing a great service for you, always... thank you so much

07/31/2019

Francesco M.

The ladies who come to my house are professional and polite. They do an amazing job in a timely manner. I have been with A-Maculate Cleaning Services for 2 years or more and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend them to anyone who need an excellent cleaning!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning,closet systems,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Thank you so much for placing a review. It makes us happy. Thanks for doing business with us all this time.

07/31/2019

Victor D.

I had been struggling to find reliable and consistent cleaning service until I found A-maculate Cleaning Service. Their customer service is excellent and their response time is extremely fast. I tried them out for the first time almost 5 months ago, and after the first service with the quality and professionalism they displayed, I signed them up for a regular weekly cleaning. Best decision I have ever made. I have been using them now for over 4 months and I am extremely happy. Always on time, responsive and service is very consistent. Much better than going with the big corporate companies where you are just another client.

Description of Work
Regular House Cleaning

Category closet systems,house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

What a great review. Thank you so much. We couldn’t be happier. That’s our goal, offer the best service to ours customers. We hope to continue offering a good service for you.

07/30/2019

Mindy R.

I am very impressed at how thorough they are.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Linda V.

I normally do not write reviews but the service was so good so I had to share. I contacted A-maculate Cleaning Service and spoke with Evelise who was very professional and friendly. She reviewed the pricing details and I made an appointment for their services. I received a reminder phone call from Evelise one day prior to my scheduled appointment to confirm. The 2 women showed up promptly on my scheduled day and continued to do a fantastic job! Everything went just as planned and I am looking forward to continuing their services on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Cleaning Service

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your kindly review. It’s a big pleasure for us coming to Angie’s list website and find a review like yours. We are so happy that you enjoyed the service.

Henry G.

We have a regularly scheduled cleaning every two weeks the quality and responsiveness are outstanding we recommend this service very highly. The scheduling is always easy and accommodative sometimes we have to change the time and date and it’s never a problem .

Category house cleaning

We are so happy that you enjoy our service. We realize that all ours efforts are working. Offer an outstanding service for ours customers. Thank you so much

Angelo M.

Excellent service from start to finish!! I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Thank you so much for placing a kindly review. Its so important for us.

07/15/2019

Judy H.

I've used A-Maculate for several years and have been very pleased with their services. They clean my house every other week and usually it's the same people who come each week. If they have to send a new person, that person is always trained by the other person so that they know how I like my house cleaned. They have never damaged anything and I have a lot of delicate antiques, so that was very important to me. They have also been totally trustworthy. The owner is very responsive and if I need a special service, such as asking them to clean my son's house when he moved, they always get it done quickly. I think that they provide a great value and have taken away the stress of keeping my house clean.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

What a pleasant review. That’s our goal, do the best to our customers. We are really happy that you are enjoying our service. We hope we can continue providing an utmost job for you.

07/12/2019

Janet R.

Very well. They responded to requests and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
General cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

We really appreciated your review. Thank you so much

06/23/2019

Felice A.

Happy with work and price was fair.

Description of Work
One-time deep cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2019

Thank you so much for your review. It will be a pleasure for us continuing provide to you a great service.

01/24/2019

Ellen H.

Very professional and hard working crew