Absolute Air & Electric Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2010

Absolute Air & Electric Inc., based out of Belleview, FL, has been helping customers with their air and electrical issues for 11 years. We serve Belleview FL, Ocala Marion Countywide FL (Metro) Lake County and Sumter County. Regardless of your project’s size, we can handle it with expeditious service. ...

FL HVAC Services

FL HVAC Services is Central Florida's go to heating and air conditioning contractor serving the Ocala area. We offer performance and satisfaction guarantees and pride ourselves on technical excellence, advice and our dedication to service and our clients. Give us a call now to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by FL HVAC Services on Angi
Florida Cooling Experts, Inc

You need a dependable heating and cooling system to fend off extreme outdoor temperatures. Count on Florida Cooling Experts Inc to install an energy-efficient HVAC system at your home or business. We'll discuss your needs to find out which unit would be best for you. Then, we'll get to work installing it ASAP.

Dependable Heating and Air

Dependable Heating & Air has the experience and dedication to get your job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

06/10/2014

I can not speak highly enough about my experience with Absolute Air. I tried to give my business to another HVAC provider in the Belleview area that my dad used often when he was alive, but after two weeks and two visits from the company rep I still couldn't get a quote from this other company. So, my ex mother-in-law referred me to Absolute Air and I wish I would've called them first! I called an...

Description of Work
Installed a new A/C unit on the exterior and interior of my home, along with doing some duct work and installing a new digital thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/13/2013

NA

Description of Work
NA

Category electrician

10/01/2012

Found a plugged drain hole and cleared the problem. Fast and efficient service.

Description of Work
Called and found that they don't service built in wall units. Spoke with Kelly for a few minutes about what I had and he very graciously said he'd have a look. This was the total opposite of what I got from a curt customer rep at another close by A/C service outfit. Very professional and very accomodating folks.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/25/2010

He was very pleasant and explained everything to my husband. He cleaned up after himself and we were very pleased.

Description of Work
We had ground fault indicator that kept going off. He came out on the first trip and checked to see what the problem was. We had an outside outlet that wasn't caulked properly. He did explaining to show how system worked. He explained problem to my husband. My husband could perform the work and to see how it went. It didn't solve problem. He came back a second time. He didn't charge base rate for 2nd time. He found problem and fixed problem.

Category electrician

Electrical Services, Hookups, Installation, Maintenance, New Construction, Planning, Remodeling, Repair, Sales, Security & Service

Duct Cleaning