Absolute Air & Electric Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2010

12185 SE County Hwy 484

Belleview, FL 34420

Absolute Air & Electric Inc., based out of Belleview, FL, has been helping customers with their air and electrical issues for 11 years. We serve Belleview FL, Ocala Marion Countywide FL (Metro) Lake County and Sumter County. Regardless of your project’s size, we can handle it with expeditious service. ...

06/10/2014

Ana P.

I can not speak highly enough about my experience with Absolute Air. I tried to give my business to another HVAC provider in the Belleview area that my dad used often when he was alive, but after two weeks and two visits from the company rep I still couldn't get a quote from this other company. So, my ex mother-in-law referred me to Absolute Air and I wish I would've called them first! I called and spoke to George at 4:45 p.m. on a weekday and he was at my rental home within 30 minutes. I had a quote on the work by the next morning and it was scheduled for the following day. The quote was exactly what I expected as far as the work that needed to be performed (replacing a unit from the 70s!) and George even came back to check on it two days later to ensure all was well and my renters were content. He also called me directly to let me know the renters did not put a filter in yet, so he provided one and now I have a visit scheduled in a couple of weeks to ensure they're taking care of my investment properly. The punctual and professional service that I received from Absolute Air will stand out to me as one of the best HVAC experiences I've had to date. I recommend them for anyone who wants an honest, reliable, professional and well-informed HVAC provider.

Description of Work
Installed a new A/C unit on the exterior and interior of my home, along with doing some duct work and installing a new digital thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/13/2013

Joseph A.

NA

Description of Work
NA

Category electrician

10/01/2012

Glen C.

Found a plugged drain hole and cleared the problem. Fast and efficient service.

Description of Work
Called and found that they don't service built in wall units. Spoke with Kelly for a few minutes about what I had and he very graciously said he'd have a look. This was the total opposite of what I got from a curt customer rep at another close by A/C service outfit. Very professional and very accomodating folks.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/25/2010

SUSAN L.

He was very pleasant and explained everything to my husband. He cleaned up after himself and we were very pleased.

Description of Work
We had ground fault indicator that kept going off. He came out on the first trip and checked to see what the problem was. We had an outside outlet that wasn't caulked properly. He did explaining to show how system worked. He explained problem to my husband. My husband could perform the work and to see how it went. It didn't solve problem. He came back a second time. He didn't charge base rate for 2nd time. He found problem and fixed problem.

Category electrician

Morgan Home Services

We are a FULL service Concrete and Air Conditioning Company. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a Veteran owned company. We gladly give discounts to Police, Fireman, and Veterans. We also offer complete concrete services. We specialize in concrete patios, driveways, and sidewalks.

Mister Sparky Ocala

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed.

Offers by Mister Sparky Ocala on Angi
    Coast to Coast Heating & AC

Family owned and operated, Coast to Coast Heating & Air, LLC is more than just an established air conditioning company; we are stakeholders and stewards in our community. We have served Ocala and its surrounding areas for over 10 years with the highest quality HVAC services performed by qualified technicians. We recently devoted ourselves to not only doing phenomenal air conditioning work, but to also bettering the community we do business in. We partnered with multiple local, prominent non-profit organizations in the Marion County Area to help make our community a better place. We take great pride in being a business that our customers and our community can count on! If you live in Ocala, Dunnellon, the Villages or nearby areas, let us earn your trust and business! Coast to Coast is the answer to all of your HVAC needs. We offer top-of-the-line preventative maintenance, formally known as our Energy Savings Agreements, diagnosis of your unit, full servicing and repair of your unit, installations and replacements, as well as Ductless AC. We offer HVAC services for both residential and commercial customers so no job is too big or too small for us to handle! Over 80% of our business is generated by referrals! Check out our reviews on Google or Angie’s List to see what our previous customers have to say about us, you won’t be disappointed!

Electrical Services, Hookups, Installation, Maintenance, New Construction, Planning, Remodeling, Repair, Sales, Security & Service

Duct Cleaning