Electric By Ken

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2010

2.8

I am a full service electrical contractor.I do a lot of work in the retirement communities for the senior citizen age group. I will come out for house calls 24 hours a day if we have an emergency to help you with all of your electrical needs. I have one mil/ two mil insurance and all licenses....

Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Overhead Garage Door of Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Lakeland & New Port Richey Metro Area was opened in 2001 and proudly serves the West Florida. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 45 Trucks running days, evenings, weekends, with no extra charge for nights or weekends. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Precision Garage Door Service, Precision Garage Door, Rapp Operations, LLC, Precision Door, Precision Overhead Door. Additional phone numbers - (727) 556-0066, (727) 573-7968.

Discount Garage Doors Inc

Family owned and operated, which allows us to monitor closely the quality of our work. Discount Garage Doors has been serving 18 counties in Central Florida since 1998. We have 14 office employees and 29 technicians and installers. Our company was founded upon the principle of repairing garage doors properly for a fair price. Our reputation is well known in the areas we service, and more than 70% of our jobs are from referrals or repeat customers. Our standard residential service call charge is $35.00. Ask about our Angie’s List discount. No charge for after hour calls.

Offers by Discount Garage Doors Inc on Angi
Total Security Florida

We offer garage door solutions to all of Orlando. We also install hands free, automatic doors to any residential or commercial buildings. Please contact us today by phone to discuss your homes needs!

09/13/2018

Those two are awesome. Clyde is very articulate in his work and a very professional job. I have even contacted them to do more work. Please hire Electric by Ken. You will not be sorry. For the

Description of Work
Clyde and Ken installed three 110 and one 220 outlets. Updated electrical box outside.

02/07/2018

Horrible wouldnt hire them again

Description of Work
They had to replace my entire electric box ken couldn't do the work his hand is in a sling. Someone else had to do the work.They don't return phone calls they were suppose to call me this morning and didn't! and get this they throw their nasty cigarette butts on my lawn. For two thousand dollars that's really special. unreliable

01/08/2012

He is unreliable. We will not be calling him again.

Description of Work
We found Ken on Angie's List and called for an estimate. He was reasonable on his estimate so we called him back in October to come back and do the work. He never showed up and didn't bother to call back. We found someone else who did show up.

Category electrician

My father died 9-30-2011. I am sure I was busy with all the details. Sorry I missed your appointment. I am glad you were able to get your work done by somebody else.

Panel Boxes, Generators, General Electrical Repairs & Electrical Installs, Lights, Receptacle, Switches, Hot Tubs, New AC Electrical Set Up, Tank Less Water Heaters, Solar

ask for details