Beacon Professional, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

118 Patterson Dr

Auburndale, FL 33823

Beacon Professional specializes in the beautification of your home with upgrades that include Architectural Woodworking, Flooring, Kitchen Cabinets, New Bathrooms, Millworks and Landscapes. Beacon Professional was founded on the belief that homeowners want professionals to supply them with superior

05/21/2014

Theresa K.

sin

Description of Work
\Brandon and Jonathan handled getting new quartz countertops in my kitchen and 2 bathrooms, new sinks in my bathrooms and installing a kitchen sink and 2 toilets that I purchased on my own. They also installed a new vanity in one bathroom which was a challenge as the size was not standard. Brandon adjusted an oak cabinet to size and it looks beautiful. The workers they sent were prompt and courteous. I think one of the most outstanding things for me was the communication. If I could not reach them immediately, I could count on getting a call back in a timely manner and they were both patient with my decision making.

Category contractors

05/20/2013

Mary Lou T.

I am so happy with his work. He was courteous, efficient, professional, reasonably priced and all this adds up to more work for him in the future in this 55+ park. Seniors need to know who they can trust to work in their homes and I would highly recommend Mr. Drouillard.

Description of Work
I live on a budget like most people in 55+ parks in Florida. Mr. Drouillard was able to work with me to update my kitchen. I was in need of more storage space in my kitchen. I often have to "think out of the box" to make things happen and he was more than willing to help me. He installed an entertainment center in my kitchen which I now use as a baking center, small appliance storage, and various other ideas. He removed an old dishwasher and replaced it with two pots and pans drawers. He will be returning in the near future to install a new kitchen counter.

Category contractors, home remodeling

R.J.D.J Pavers & Maintenance LLC

• Pavers • Concrete • Flooring • Landscaping • Walkways • Patios • Excavation • Tiles •Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling !!! We Do It All !!!

Mr. Electric of Lakeland

Call us today for all your electrical needs!

Pleasant Lightscapes Inc

Finest Outdoor Lighting Company in Southwest Florida! Professional Landscape & Architectural Lighting - Specializing in Low Volatge LED, Lifetime Warranty Products & Installations. While other homes are disappearing into the night your home will come to life as a showpiece of design sensibility. We understand your home is more than just a residence to you. It should be a visual masterpiece that friends, neighbors, even passerby’s can’t help but stop and take notice. All of our custom designed systems are the result of a personal collaboration with each individual client. You have your own specific style and taste. We are here to ensure your lighting system will reflect this. You hire us not for the lights, but for our expertise in design, our expertise in LED lighting, our professionalism in installation and the long term support and care for our clients. Fully licensed & insured.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Beacon Professional, Inc.

How is Beacon Professional, Inc. overall rated?

Beacon Professional, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Beacon Professional, Inc. open?

Beacon Professional, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Beacon Professional, Inc. provide

Beacon Professional, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Beacon Professional, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Beacon Professional, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Beacon Professional, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Beacon Professional, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Beacon Professional, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Beacon Professional, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Beacon Professional, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Beacon Professional, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Beacon Professional, Inc.?

Yes, Beacon Professional, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Beacon Professional, Inc. offer?

Beacon Professional, Inc. offers the following services: New Cabinetry, Kitchens, Baths, Flooring, Archetecural Woodworking, Painting and Hardscapes.