Beacon Professional, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

Beacon Professional specializes in the beautification of your home with upgrades that include Architectural Woodworking, Flooring, Kitchen Cabinets, New Bathrooms, Millworks and Landscapes. Beacon Professional was founded on the belief that homeowners want professionals to supply them with superior service. Basketball hall of fame, John Wooden once said, “If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" At Beacon Professional we take pride in quality craftsmanship done right the first time. Beacon Professional also understands that down time is essential to any home improvement project and we take steps to insure that your home is still comfortable and functional while we perform the work. Please contact us and let one of our highly qualified professionals walk you through your home improvement project....

Job Done Right Construction Inc

I pride myself on my professionalism, as well as my ability to complete every job to the homeowner's total satisfaction. I never leave a job unfinished, or a homeowner not 100% satisfied with my level of service - Call today!

Xcellent Xteriors

Veteran Owned Business that specializes in Custom Designed LED Landscape Lighting and Christmas Lights and Decor.

Offers by Xcellent Xteriors on Angi
MBA Painting and Pressure Washing, LLC

With over 30 years of professional painting experience, MBA Painting is committed to top-quality workmanship and customer satisfaction. We specialize in Residential Interior and Exterior Painting services including pressure washing, drywall repairs, texturing, and more. We go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction and pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations. We offer free estimates, and will work with you on every step of the project. Give us a call today for your free phone consultation.

Offers by MBA Painting and Pressure Washing, LLC on Angi

05/21/2014

Theresa K.

sin

Description of Work
\Brandon and Jonathan handled getting new quartz countertops in my kitchen and 2 bathrooms, new sinks in my bathrooms and installing a kitchen sink and 2 toilets that I purchased on my own. They also installed a new vanity in one bathroom which was a challenge as the size was not standard. Brandon adjusted an oak cabinet to size and it looks beautiful. The workers they sent were prompt and courteous. I think one of the most outstanding things for me was the communication. If I could not reach them immediately, I could count on getting a call back in a timely manner and they were both patient with my decision making.

Category contractors

05/20/2013

Mary Lou T.

I am so happy with his work. He was courteous, efficient, professional, reasonably priced and all this adds up to more work for him in the future in this 55+ park. Seniors need to know who they can trust to work in their homes and I would highly recommend Mr. Drouillard.

Description of Work
I live on a budget like most people in 55+ parks in Florida. Mr. Drouillard was able to work with me to update my kitchen. I was in need of more storage space in my kitchen. I often have to "think out of the box" to make things happen and he was more than willing to help me. He installed an entertainment center in my kitchen which I now use as a baking center, small appliance storage, and various other ideas. He removed an old dishwasher and replaced it with two pots and pans drawers. He will be returning in the near future to install a new kitchen counter.

Category contractors,home remodeling

Beacon Professional, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

118 Patterson Dr

Auburndale, FL 33823

New Cabinetry, Kitchens, Baths, Flooring, Archetecural Woodworking, Painting and Hardscapes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal