Final Touch LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

Final Touch, LLC would like to invite you to experience the difference “clean” can make. When you can walk into a home where everything smells and looks clean, people are impressed. That is what Final Touch offers. Final Touch is not the typical "maid" service. We provide deep, detail cleaning that maid services do not have time for. Whether Ozone Air Treatment, Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, or Cleaning a new construction, residential, rental or remodel cleaning, we are the cleaning company making a difference. Excellence is our goal!...

Plantation Carpet Cleaning

Plantation Carpet Cleaning uses time perfected, expert techniques to get your home cleaner and it stays cleaner longer than with other companies' cleaning methods. Owner-operated. Travel fees may apply outside Alachua county.

CertaPro Painters® of Gainesville

5 painting crews. No travel fees. Financing available. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional phones - (352) 222-0226.

GS Painting LLC

Hello and welcome to GS Painting providing a uncompromising commitment to excellence for the Gainesville Community, since 1995. Angie’s Super Service Award 2011 - 2020. Thanks for the decade of loyal support and please be safe out there! 1-352-216-2827

08/15/2017

Fantastic. I kept her car for 7 years for the last time she did the cleaning on the rental. She was that good. I kept her card for 7 years when I moved out.

Description of Work
house cleaning for a whole house move out cleaning.

Category house cleaning

04/15/2017

They were there Thursday as expected which was nice but they did less than stellar job. I will now need to hire someone else to clean behind them. FYI they charge $35 per hour PER PERSON. I went there today and the house "looked" clean but it was not the deep cleaning I specified. Except for the shelves in the kitchen that looked great there wasn't a surface I could rub my finger across that did n...

Description of Work
I needed my vacant house cleaned to be up for sale. I specified "nook and cranny clean".

Category house cleaning

I would like to respond to this review with additional information that I feel is important for anyone who may read Ms M's pour review of my business. First of all, in response to my hourly rate, I quoted Ms M $500 for an interior cleaning and I told her that I was unsure of the actual man hours it may take due to the entire home having wooden walls that would need specialty cleaning with a vacuum...

08/29/2016

arrived on time. fast,quality service at a good price. highly recommended.

Description of Work
carpet clean

01/22/2015

Employee, Justin, steam cleaned 4 rooms. He took his time and did an excellent job. Carpet has never looked so good from a professional carpet cleaning service. Highly recommend! .

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpet in double wide mobile home.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for using Final Touch and leaving a great review. Hope we can provide excellent service to you in the future as well.

11/26/2014

Fabulous experience. Would HIGHLY recommend. On time, courteous, took his time and did a job twice as good as the last company I used. Fantastic results. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Residential and commercial carpet, window, tile & grout cleaning move out-in, water extractions, concrete acid staining, remodel & renovation. ODOR REMOVAL using OZONE Air Sterilization GUARANTEED to remove any odor.

Ask for details.