Sebastian Moving

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2009

Sebastian Moving is a professional moving company with over 15 years of experience. We offer movers to load or unload rental trucks and portable storage containers. We are also a full service mover which includes a 26 foot truck and 2 or 3 movers. You can hire us by the hour or call for a flat rate quote. Your items will be shrink wrapped and handled with care. Our movers are experts in packing moving trucks and portable storage containers. We also offer packing services for just one room or your entire home....

Moving Truck

movers (56)storage unit (8)piano movers (1)

12/21/2020

Steve Z.

Excellent , timely, friendly movers, good price

Description of Work
Move home goods and several pieces of furniture and two appliances

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

03/17/2020

Brian A.

They called promptly to schedule an estimate. Their pricing is high however.

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to apartment.

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/02/2020

Vernon R.

The movers were very knowledgeable and professional. Edwin kept us laughing, which isn't easy in the midst of a move! We had 4 movers and they didn't leave until everything was placed and assembled exactly the way we wanted. This is how moving should be!

Description of Work
Household moving

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

12/05/2019

Karen D.

They couldn't have been more efficient or careful in the process of getting everything moved in a timely manner. Extremely friendly and caring individuals!

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

12/21/2018

ROBERT F.

I hired two guys to unload my POD into my 2 story house. They placed everything where I needed it within two hours. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Unloading a 16' POD storage container

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

08/23/2018

Stacy Y.

Team arrived early, wrapped all furniture with blankets and wrap, loaded and unloaded in three hours. They also helped place the furniture in the new apartment and put the bed and TV cabinet back together for us. The team leader, Mike, was outstanding and directed the crew: he made sure they were being careful with my mom's older (and very heavy, bulky furniture); the stairs, walls, and doorways; loading and unloading correctly. We are grateful to the entire crew.

Description of Work
Move from two story townhouse to assisted living apartment

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

07/03/2018

rosa B.

I cannot say enough about these incredibly professional, empathetic, super hard-working people. They worked for 10 hours straight and they still had a kind word and a smile when I hit a wall, I was DONE with boxes! If any of you are moving or planning to move or you don't know who to call, don't hesitate for a second, call them! Rosa

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

Review for Sebastian Moving - 2228 Majestic Woods Blvd, Apopka, FL - 37213738

12/17/2017

Michelle F.

Courteous and responsive staff who scheduled my move of items within the home within days. Flexible on timing and even offered to send movers at earlier time. Provided 3 men instead of 2 at the same price. The movers were personable, professional, took care with my belongings and my home. Were extremely efficient in disassembling and reassembling larger furniture for movement up and down 3 flights of stairs. Completed moving two bedrooms and a home office worth of furniture in less than 2 hours. I would highly recommend Sebastian Moving and should I need this type of service again I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Description of Work
Move two bedrooms and a home office between floors of a home.

Work Completed On 12/16/2017

11/08/2017

Linda A.

The service was very good. The movers arrived on time, worked quickly and took care to wrap and handle the furniture carefully. I called on Friday and was able to schedule the move for the following Monday. I was pleased to find an available moving company with such short notice.

Description of Work
Move several pieces of furniture out of a house and deliver it to a storage unit about 10 miles away.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

11/04/2017

Debbie K.

I cannot say enough good things about the employees (and owners) of this company. What an awesome group of people. They made the last two days so much easier on us. They packed and moved us without a hitch. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
We had packing and moving done.

Work Completed On 11/04/2017

09/29/2017

Susan Y.

Excellent, they got there a few minutes early and worked professionally and quick. Telly, Karl and Kirwin worked great as a team and were very pleasant to deal with. They treated all of our possessions very carefully. The cost reflects moving the furniture to their warehouse and one month storage and then moving it to our residence.

Description of Work
We needed the furniture and other items in our 2 bedroom house packed and stored at their warehouse facility for 1 or 2 months. Then, when we have another residence, they will deliver to same.

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

09/05/2017

Glenda F.

Sebastian Moving did an excellent job with the move. Knowing I was worried about how much needed to be moved, a third man was provided free of charge. The workers were very good and quick. They took every precaution to protect each piece of furniture, electronics, objects packed in boxes that were marked fragile, everything from damage. Quick, careful, efficient, and excellent pricing. Everything you’re looking for when moving. I would strongly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
My son and his wife bought a house in Apopka, FL and thought they and parents could do the move. 3 days before leaving Ohio, I decided assistance was going to be needed and tried to find a last minute mover. Sebastian Moving with their office in Apopka had great ratings on the internet so I contacted this company as well as 2 other companies, neither of which could support my need date. Sebastian Moving could not only meet my need date but also beat the other two quotes. Jamin Sebastian did an excellent job coordinating the move with me in Ohio trying to set up my son's move in Florida.

Work Completed On 08/12/2017

08/25/2017

Natalie C.

They were awesome. Above an A, A plus plus. Because they deserve one, to say A is not good enough. They came out and give a quote. They came out at the top because they were a firm quote no variable. They came out and told us how exactly much it would be, a flat rate. So I had to ask what else if we added last minute and they said nothing that is the absolute final quote. I had 2 items, a desk and a painting a picture frame that were slightly nick, and they sent a guy immediately to come and do full repairs here in my home. It was down to my absolute satisfaction. We told them that our previous movers didn't charge us for wardrobe boxes and we were not prepared to pay to rent boxes. And I was not prepared to pay for the use of wardrobe boxes. He said fine and he included it, I don't know if it was embedded in the price that we paid but we were not charged additionally for that. It's a mom and pop business. The crew was awesome, They were neat they were on time. I told them that the previous moves was $226 for truck. And we had actually gotten rid of a few things and moved over a few things ourselves. Just to air on the side of caution to make sure that there were not delays or issues, He said let me check. At one point I had 9 men. They were like if you spread them out. We were packed up from 9 am to noon. And they went to have lunch. They showed up here at about 3 trucks with all my stuff and they were in and out of here by 3:30. They were awesome. The first time they did the packing, everything that could fit under 24 inches that could fit in the box, I packed. Everything bigger than that they packaged for transfer. They put a few fragile things in my car at my request, They loaded my safe and few other things into my car. They are beyond awesome. That's why I said giving them an A would not be sufficient. They were so great, so strong, so neat. I would recommend them without hesitation. They're follow up was awesome, They called me.

Description of Work
Moved from one home to another.

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

08/16/2017

Rebecca R.

Excellent job! I was very pleased with Sebastian movers services. I would recommend them and call them again whenever I move.

Description of Work
Larger furniture moved to my new home.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

07/10/2017

robin R.

It went very well. They men showed up ahead of schedule and had the items wrapped and in the truck in no time. They were professional the entire time. I will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Pick up appliances from one location and moved to another

Work Completed On 05/07/2016

06/25/2017

Mary Ann M.

We were moved after living in our house for 30 years. What a lot of stuff! Sebastian movers did a good job! We had 5 men, they were all so good.

Description of Work
Moving.

Work Completed On 06/25/2017

06/07/2017

Koren O.

The gentlemen that came were punctual and professional. They worked fast and were very careful with all the furniture and boxes we had to move. They finished quicker than the estimated end time. They moved several large pieces of furniture several times so that they were in the exact spot I wanted them. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Household move

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

04/25/2017

Malissa P.

Went well, they were very careful with my furniture and got the job done swiftly.

Description of Work
They unloaded a truck of furniture into my new place.

Work Completed On 04/25/2017

04/24/2017

Migi M.

Great! My parents called and wanted to know if I knew them because they were professional and very attentive to their needs and wishes.

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 02/23/2017

03/21/2017

Dennis B.

Great team of workers. Would use them again.If you are looking for the best use these guys.

Description of Work
Moved from Altamonte Springs to Leesburg.

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

02/27/2017

Shilpa F.

The movers were punctual and professional. They worked well as a team and got the job done very quickly. The company even sent extra men to help so that we would get the job done in the time allotted for our elevator AND they didn't charge us extra for the extra hands.

Description of Work
We moved from a two bedroom apartment in a high rise building to a town home.

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

02/27/2017

Maria S.

The service was super professional and very efficient. All the items were wrapped and well padded. We are extremely pleased.

Description of Work
This work was done for my son who was moving from an apartment in the Orlando area to a house.

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

11/29/2016

Christie R.

It couldn't have gone better. They had a large crew and were incredibly quick, professional and took great care of our belongings. I HIGHLY recommend them... and this is coming from someone who has moved a lot!

Description of Work
They packed and moved us from our temporary apartment into our new home.