Gifford Fence Company LLC

• Trade License Locale
  • Orange County
  • Trade License Authority
  • Orange County

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

522 Hunt Club Blvd # 531

Apopka, FL 32703

Gifford Fence Company of Orlando is the second branch of a family owned and operated company. We started in Nashville, TN in 1978 when my Dad, Gerald Gifford, decided he wanted to be his own boss. 31 years later we have taken an opportunity to expand the business and move somewhere warmer. We currently have a total of 8 employees here in Orlando. My wife, Liz, & myself. Our foremen Jason, Clint and Austin & their helpers. We are licensed in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake & Volusia counties and fully insured. We also have licenses in a myriad of towns and cities in these counties. If there is work to be done there, we will get what is needed to do it by the book. We offer free estimates 7 days a week. Hey, I'm self-employed, I have to work weekends, so my guys do too. Weekend installations are available. Angie's List members receive a $100 discount on any wood, aluminum or PVC fence installation totaling 150 feet or more. Got less than 150 feet, just let me know that you are an Angie's List member during the estimate and I'll cut you a deal. Orange, Seminole, Lake & Volusia - 407-375-1739 Osceola & Polk 407-218-6373...

fence company (163)

02/11/2021

Fence section that was replaced looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

02/11/2021

Great. Fair price. Professional team. Great looking product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

02/08/2021

Went well. With minor issues they responded immediately and took care of the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

11/11/2020

Worked with Jerry and his team on multiple projects at our home and they did a great job on everything we needed to update our fence. Very responsive via email and have fair pricing. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

Photo for Gifford Fence Company LLC - 522 Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL - 39016395

10/18/2020

The Customer Service is number one! The quality of work is unbeatable! Very professional & treats everyone like a V.I.P.! In the future, if needed, would use this company again & again! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cedar Wood Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

07/12/2020

Did a solid job. Crew was on time and did solid work; respected my property and were friendly. They actually moved my job up a month earlier which was good for us. Priced comparably well compared to other bids we received. Have used them twice now several years apart and steady experience both times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
perimeter fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2020

07/06/2020

Work done exceeded our expectations. Assembled the fence on site, not the pre-assembled, store-bought fence’s with beams and slats that we’re considerably thicker and wider than the ones you get at Lowe’s or Home Depot, as we’re the rest of the materials like the hinges utilized. Workmanship, communication from start to finish was top notch, while cost was surprisingly on the low end of the multip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full replacement of fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

Photo for Gifford Fence Company LLC - 522 Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL - 38695883

06/28/2020

I contacted Jerry to buid our custom fence, once he had good reviews here on Angies list. We asked for a double-sided horizontal fence using 4" bords with half inch gap between the bords. We added picture of the especific fence clearly demonstrating what we wanted on the contract. When they started stalling the boards they were putting them right next to each other with no space between them. We i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom woof fence around backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

Photo for Gifford Fence Company LLC - 522 Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL - 38678367

04/22/2020

I would definitely recommend this company! The crew was punctual, courteous, and worked quickly. They were also cognizant of the property next door, which was a bit of a challenge with the amount of overgrowth there. I'm very pleased with my new fence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence removal and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Photo for Gifford Fence Company LLC - 522 Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL - 38514400

04/18/2020

Excellent customer service and excellent workmanship! Had 100 ft of wooden fence replaced Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden fence replacement!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

Photo for Gifford Fence Company LLC - 522 Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL - 38507436

Fencing - sales, installation &repair. Fence pressure washing, sealing, painting and staining available.

We do not install retaining walls or concrete / block fencing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available