Eggert Cooling & Heating Solutions, LLC

With Angi since April 2016

Eggert Cooling & Heating Solutions, LLC is a full service Residential and Light Commercial HVAC company providing Sales, Service, Replacement, Installation and energy saving Maintenance agreements while partnering with you, your family and your business so you are able to enjoy peak comfort and efficiency all year! We have over 60 years of experience in the industry and use that knowledge and expertise to bring you top quality and accurate services. Exceeding our customers expectations while delivering first class service and workmanship one customer at a time is our mission!...

Complete Air Mechanical is a family owned and operated HVAC and IAQ company that has been servicing the Central Florida area since 1992. We are committed to providing top quality service to our 21,000 and growing family of customers. Don't be mislead by other companies low prices & false advertising gimmicks only intended for one sole purpose, to get their foot in your door and add everything needed to the low prices or to upgrade you with some "bait & switch sales pitch". We do not believe that is a good beginning to an honest relationship. In today's economy, finding a good deal AND an honest company is imperative: We can help. Let Complete Air Mechanical show you the comfortable side of air conditioning. From replacing your existing system in your home to customizing energy solutions for new homes, Complete Air Mechanical delivers all your comfort needs at an affordable price. We feel that Complete Air Mechanical is more than just another contractor on the job. We view ourselves as an HVAC professional that will work with our customers to meet a common goal. To accomplish this feat, we must provide the best service and the best solutions at our very best price until comfort and satisfaction is achieved. Choosing the WRONG company could cost you more than you bargained for! Count on us to be your contractor of choice.

Serving Central & South Florida for over 25 years, Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating provides personalized, high-quality air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality services.

Armstrong Air & Heating is an award-winning Air Conditioning Company. We have developed our business over many years by dedicating ourselves to quality service, customer excellence and using the best equipment. We have a long and established history of using only the best equipment on the market that represents value for money and will last beyond expectations of inferior products. That is why we have partnered with Carrier Air Conditioning systems because we believe carrier to be the best product on the market today for both residential air conditioning and commercial applications.

07/18/2018

I think that Eggert did a fantastic job. The showed up when they said the would, and then completed the job ahead of schedule. I believe that I was charged a fair price for the services that were provided.

Description of Work
I had two complete a/c units replaced, one for upstairs and one for downstairs.

03/15/2017

The owner of business was extremely professional and very courteous. There was genuine concern around making sure I was comfortable with their assessment of the work that needed to be done. He came across very trust worthy and knowledgeable within his field. He pointed out the root cause of my issue and the steps he would take to fix it. I am very pleased with the service he provided that was thor...

Description of Work
I had condensation build up in my ceiling as a result of plug in one of my pipes. It turned out, my unit had some malfunctioning parts.

11/13/2016

Extremely courteous and professional from introduction to departure. Performed excellent work.

Description of Work
Outdoor unit fan needed to be replaced. Found problem and replaced burnt out circuit board on air handler . Installed new high tech thermostat and programmed it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer Sales, Service, Replacement, Installation and energy saving Maintenance on the following: Free replacement quotes Split and Packaged Units Ductless Mini splits Heat pumps Air conditioners Electric Heaters Gas furnaces Fan Coils Thermostats Indoor Air Quality Electronic Air Cleaners Germicidal UV Lights Supply Air Purifiers Ductwork Supply & Return air Grilles Residential Range Hood Vents Residential Dryer vents Exhaust systems New Construction HVAC Addition/Remodel HVAC

Commercial Range Hood installation, cleaning or repair Industrial HVAC Refrigeration

Free Unit replacement quotes