Accurate Pavers & Landscape

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

3.2

Owner operated....

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations in Florida & Southern Georgia is a full-service foundation repair company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial foundation services, we also provide crawl space repair and concrete lifting & leveling services all throughout our Florida and Georgia service area. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Real Brick Pavers Inc

We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love for over 8 years. Specializing in all your hardscaping and paver needs! Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project. Ask about our military discount!

Florida Foundation Authority

Florida Foundation Authority, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. From repairing foundation cracks, sealing crawl spaces, fixing sagging floors, and leveling uneven concrete, their specialists can handle virtually any structural problem you have. Florida Foundation Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Florida Foundation Authority on Angi

10/14/2020

TERRIBLE!!! The workers showed up on a Friday evening with out letting me know, They did a terrible job with the drain installation and had no idea how big was the wall...just lost!! I tried calling Rodney who never returned my calls or showed his face at all. Very unprofessional and to top if off...used my credit card to pay himself without my consent or not knowing if that was the card I was goi...

Description of Work
Back yard, create a wall and pavers to have a sit down, relaxing space.

Category mudjacking,hardscaping

10/14/2020

Rodney is the Most unprofessional, keep your money and run far away!!!! We signed a contract with him for a paver job, It had the price and the total that we all agreed on and we put half down upfront. The job was almost finished when he threatened to walk off the job if we did not pay him more money. It was like we were being extorted for more money and he knew that we had to have the job finishe...

Description of Work
Paver Driveway

Category mudjacking

09/26/2020

Andre and his crew did a great job on the driveway and pool pavers. Andre was accommodating to our needs and concerns. The crew is highly skilled at their work. Very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Install pool and driveway pavers.

Category mudjacking,hardscaping

09/13/2020

Would NOT recommend this Company to anyone!!! The saddest part is, the initial layout & service was fine. It's the customer service part that stinks!!! Rodney (Owner) does not have the integrity to stand behind his word or his product. He gave us a verbal 90 day warranty on our plants. After 3 weeks our Driftwood roses died. Rodney was notified immediately. He asked us to send pic's which we did. ...

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

05/21/2020

Terrible...worst experience all year. Rodney is unprofessional and unresponsive. The irrigation installer had no idea what he was doing. Sprinkler heads too high, no water coverage in certain zones. The sod job was the worst I’ve seen. Sod on top of grass, sod on top of sprinkler, bunched up together. No pride in workmanship.

Description of Work
Irrigation and resod

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mudjacking

05/02/2018

It went very well. The estimator Brian came out very quickly and measured the lawn that I wanted replaced and gave me an estimate. He explained that he would first kill the existing weeds and bad sod with concentrated Round Up grass and weed killer. He did that and also came back a week later and sprayed the area again to be sure it was all dead. A few days later the sod crew came out and cut out and hauled away the dead material and they leveled and smoothed out the area before installing the new sod. The lawn now looks very good. Their estimate was the lowest one I got and they did excellent work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Re-sod several thousand sq ft of floratam variety of St Augustine lawn.

Category landscaper","lawn service","hardscaper

09/10/2017

Home privacy fence was installed - several months late - however, after 2 months the fence started to settle and gaps occurred between the panels. All efforts to contact Accurate Pavers & Landscaping (Apopka FL) via e-mail (accuratepaversland@yahoo.com), phone calls and phone messages were not returned. Presently I am facing Hurricane Irma and am worried about wind damage and damage to my patio fence. I have installed strapping to try and hold the fence together. I would never use Accurate Pavers & Landscaping again no matter the price.

Description of Work
Need a privacy fence installed.

Category fencing contractor","hardscaper

08/25/2017

Great, they came, they trimmed and were paid. Simple process, techs were friendly and easy going all around.

Description of Work
trimmed two palm trees

Category lawn service

08/08/2016

A business's integrity is demonstrated by good work ethics and most importantly good customer service. We entered into a contract with Accurate to install pavers in our driveway and build a patio porch in the front of our house. We had several competitive offers and decided to hire Accurate primarily because the owner expressed that he really needed the work and guaranteed that we would be satisfied when they completed the job. I will not go into the intricate details of their performance, however, I seriously doubt that we will do business with Accurate ever again as well as refer them to anyone. After paying them we found mistakes with the layout of the pavers. We called and texted the owner with pictures showing the discrepancy several times and all we got in return were crickets.......no response. Because of our constant persistence of texting the owner asking him for at least a courtesy response if something or nothing would be done he finally sent a crew to correct the discrepancy.....after 30 plus days. We contacted the owner again twice and asked if he would send a crew to apply the sealant on the pavers in the area where they had corrected and we never received a response. At that point we were done. What is so baffling, before Accurate started the job we had discussed with the owner about having our pool patio replaced with pavers by his company and later informed him that we knew of at least two others that wanted driveway pavers and we would recommend his company. That's approximately $10k or more of business Accurate will not get because of very poor customer service. I've used Angie's List to find contractors that I've been very satisfied with......performance and customer service. Accurate is my first bad experience. I'm not suggesting to anyone not to do business with Accurate, just sharing my very very disappointing experience.

Description of Work
Replaced concrete driveway with pavers and built front patio porch.

Category concrete driveway","hardscaper

02/26/2016

They came early and finished the job right away. At first I was very impressed with their work. This was the third time I hired this company. I had hired them twice before to lay some sod. However a few days later, I called Rodney since I noticed that they were some sand missing between the pavers and also the concrete padding had some breakage so I was concerned. I also called to remind them about the stump left behind. After numerous calls to Rodney and being told that he was coming but not showing up with no phone call that he was not coming, I filed a complain with the better business bureau. After issuing a complain, he called back and told me why I had issued a complain against Accurate Pavers since he was more than willing to come and pick up the stump. He was just busy and did not have a chance to stop by. He certainly had time to pick up the check right away but didn't have time after a week to either come pick up the stump or listen to my concerns on the phone since every call I placed he would tell me that he couldn't talk and that he would address any issues when he came over. As mention after issuing the complain with the better business bureau, the next day he came and picked up the stump during the day and told me that he looked over the pavers and there was nothing wrong. All i had to do was buy some sand and add it to any areas that need it. After a short few weeks later since my installation of my pavers, some of them are already cracking. I tried calling him again since I have 1 year warranty and of course no answer. So i hired another company to come and at least add sand and seal them to try protect them from any additional cracks or breakage. This is the last time I hired them.

Description of Work
We hired Accurate Pavers and Landscape to set some pavers and cut and remove a tree.

Category concrete repair contractor","landscaper","hardscaper

Hardscaping. Pavers. Walkways. Driveways. Walls. Irrigation. Landscape design. General clean up & fencing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa