Caloosahatchee Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2013

2.8

WE ARE DETAIL ORIENTED. EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL....

M&M Site Development, Excavating and Land Clearing

We are a locally owned full service paving contractor. We take our time to understand the needs of our customer’s so that we can deliver the best quality of services possible. M & M Site Development is a Naples based full service paving and asphalt contractor serving residential, commercial, HOA, and municipal customers. Our professional staff consists of full-time dedicated asphalt paving and maintenance professionals who have years of knowledge and expertise in the industry. From the detailed quote to the finished job, Our goal is to ensure all customers will be pleased with the workmanship, quality, and professionalism of Asphalt and Concrete Engineering. We are a fully State Certified General Contractor

Alpha Foundations

At Alpha Foundations, we are redefining our industry and changing customer perception of what it means to work with a contractor. We believe that the homeowner experience should and can be more than mediocre service. We believe in a world where the customer is deeply cared for and builds a long-term relationship with their contractor. We see a world where the work is done right the first time, with the highest quality materials, by trained employees who deliver the best customer experience, and with a permanent solution that we stand behind. We believe the bar for an exceptional customer experience can be set so high that mediocrity in the contracting world is simply no longer accepted or tolerated. We use this perspective in all the work we do.

Hart Brothers Construction

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/01/2019

jeff N.

Pat started out nice and helpful, however did NOT finish the job, damaged my driveway, and left with the rest of my money. He has not responded to calls or emails for weeks and is NOT a stand up person. Will be contacting his insurance agency. DO NOT HIRE.

Description of Work
Drywall and Stucco

Category drywall,stucco

06/09/2017

Helen S.

Pat of Caloosahatchee Construction was recommended to me by an excellent reliable and professional electrical contractor who's done work for me three times. Pat, however, was the complete opposite of reliable or professional and lacks courtesy. He said he'd phone an estimate to me by day's end, then as he left, he changed it to "by tomorrow." Tomorrow came and went, no estimate. I have contacted him twice since then, and it's been well over a week while my floorboards are absorbing water from the rains and discoloring, and he's not professional enough to call me back with the estimate he promised or to say, "not interested." I only gave him the benefit of the doubt due to the referring source. I'm tired of wasting time with contractors who make promises and don't follow through. My time is valuable!

Description of Work
Floorboards were absorbing rain water and discoloring. He proposed a 3-foot sidewalk around the exterior of the room.

Category concrete repair,water damage restoration,stucco,foundation repair

03/28/2015

Denise K.

My cousin lives around the area and she is pretty well acquainted with construction work and what have you. She got me three or four different names and we went forward and chose them over the other two and submitted it to the court. It was a crew. They were very good. My aunt's house has a stucco exterior which is not a good ting for Florida but that was her choice for whatever reason. Apparently, some moisture got in between the stucco exterior in the wall and then it blew out a pretty good size hole out the exterior of the side of her garage. Apparently, when my uncle was alive, he kind of tried to repair it. He never just managed to do that. He passed away. When I took over, I had taken pictures of it when I was down there and I just wanted to make sure just in case for whatever reason my aunt could no longer live in that home, I wanted to get it ready for sale. That needed to be repaired. I had taken pictures of it and I had petitioned the courts to do that because that's part of being a guardian in the state of Florida, certain things you have to petition the court for and that was an item. There happen to be two other holes in the other part of the exterior of the garage too, the pool slide. He repaired those also. It was repainted. He didn't repaint it. I had another person repaint it. I have pictures of how the job was done. It looks very nice. He did an excellent job. I will probably use him again. I would still have to get two other bids just to make sure that it looks the way it looked. I have to get at least three bids for any type of work like that.

Description of Work
My aunt had to have repair on the exterior of her home because there is a big hole on the side of her garage. They restucco the whole exterior of that side of the house.

Category stucco

WE ARE EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN CARPENTRY, PLASTERING, SERVICING AND INSTALLATION.WE ARE PROFESSIONALS IN THE CONSTRUCTION FIELD FROM DEMOLITION TO MAINTENANCE TO PROJECT PLANNING TO CONSTRUCT A PROJECT FROM THE GROUND UP.