Word of Mouth Tree Service

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2005

441 Baker Ave

Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

Landscaping Additional phone number - (407) 342-9020 & 407-358-4432 Additional email- wordofmouthtree@aol.com...

03/17/2022

Christine S.

Excellent service. All workers knew what they were doing and completed the job with excellent skills. All equipment was in great shape. They did a great clean up job.

Description of Work
Large tree removal

Category landscaping,tree service

03/02/2021

Norm M.

This was one of the most professional companies I have had the pleasure of working with. From the bidding process to the last cleanup everything was done in a highly organized manner. Every man had a job to do and they did it well. All the equipment was first class, well maintained, and used in a safe manner. Cleanup was very satisfactory. They were definitely not the low bidder, but take my word for it. They are worth the difference.

Description of Work
Large oak tree removed from back yard

06/18/2020

Linda S.

Perry's crew is professional and excellent. Their pricing is excellent. We are repeat customers. As always, they did a fantastic job. We have recommended them many times to relatives and friends. You can't go wrong using Word of Mouth Tree Service.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

06/16/2020

Deon A.

Word of Mouth Tree Service, Inc and their team are true professionals! They deliver and do excellent work. It is nice to do business with a company that is not shady or try to cut corners. Their team are genuinely friendly and not fake just to do business. I will recommend to any looking to have trees trimmed or cut down to use Word of Mouth Tree Service. Thank you again.

Description of Work
Had huge oak tree trimmed.

06/07/2020

Julie C.

I had a company that had done previous work on trimming the trees in my back yard call me to say that my front pine tree needed to be removed because it was dying. A Word of Mouth representative came and looked at my tree and told me it was healthy and did not need to be removed. I appreciate an honest company.

Description of Work
Consultation

10/22/2019

Joseph A B.

Austin and his crew arrived at the scheduled time and quickly started taking down the tree. They started with cherry picker on the branches making sure to tie them to a rope so that they would not fall on the roof. As they were stimming branches were fed into a mulcher. Finally they brought down the main trunk and loaded the large pieces onto a trailer. Upon completion they raked all the mess and left the lawn clean. The entire job took less than 2.5 hours. All of the crew were professional and hard working. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing tree work done.

Description of Work
One large oak tree removed

08/29/2018

Robert H.

Large oak tree removed from front of house. Two smaller oaks removed from sides of house. All three canopies overhanging house. Perry brought a crew of about 8 highly skilled and efficient team members along with appropriate equipment for this size job. High quality work, superior safety precautions and excellent clean up. I would highly recommend Word of Mouth Tree Services for anyone contemplating serious tree removals. This team was a pleasure to watch at work. Excellent stump grinding and clean up on a 4 foot diameter oak stump.

Description of Work
Removal of three trees from around house.

05/02/2018

STEPHANIE C.

All work was done completely and professionally, without damage to understory plants. My only gripe was that the worker using the blower to clean up afterwards was a bit too enthusiastic, and although walkways were spotless, mulch and gravel was blown to places it didn't belong.

Description of Work
Removal of large clump of palms, tree trimming, removal of dead wood

04/23/2018

Ronald T.

Great. On time and did the work required.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

08/25/2017

Elise L.

Everything went really well. We did have some miscommunication regarding what needed to be done, but after talking about it, the remaining limbs were removed. Everything was handled in a very professional way.

Description of Work
We needed our trees trimmed over our pool and in our neighbors yard.

06/02/2017

Jeanne F.

Fantastic! I was amazed at how well the crew worked together.

Description of Work
Remove giant pine trees and trim multiple other trees

06/01/2017

KATHRYN D.

Contracted to have several large oak trees trimmed. The original estimate was a bit high for my budget but they said they would " work with me". The crew showed up on time on the scheduled day. I was not present while the work was being done and when I returned and surveyed the work I was not quite happy with the results. They did some more trimming to my satisfaction and did not charge extra. I have used this company in the past and shall continue to use and recommend their services.

05/27/2017

Jeanne F.

These guys are fantastic! I was in awe of how hard they worked. They came right on time and started to work promptly. They had the right equipment and obviously knew what they were doing. Everything was very professionally done. I was amazed at how coordinated the crew was because they seemed to be working all over the place simultaneously. They cleaned up everything and even swept the leaves from my roof, sidewalks, and driveway. I had heard from friends how good they were but this was amazing to me. I had multiple bids but the were the very best. I feel fortunate to have had them work for me in time for hurricane season.

Description of Work
2 giant pine trees close to my home were removed and the stumps were ground down. They also removed low hanging oak branches and those that were a danger to my roof. They cleared deadwood from all my trees and trimmed up my large palm tree. In addition to that, they removed one very large branch that was threatening my roof on the other side. They also trenched the side of my driveway to stop roots from growing under and lifting my driveway.

12/28/2016

Charles S.

Excellent - Word of Mouth Tree Service has done a lot of work in my neighborhood and all my neighbors trees look great. So when I needed some tree work I called them and Perry came out to look at my trees to give me an estimate. I was pleased to find that he was a certified arborist and had extensive knowledge of all of my trees. Their price was very reasonable (less than I expected) and they put me on the schedule for the next day. They sent out multiple teams with trucks, a bucket lift, saws and a big shredder, and had the job done before lunchtime. They cleaned up behind themselves, my trees look great and I am delighted. They are a very professional company that I wholeheartedly recommend and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming - multiple trees

11/21/2016

DAVID M.

We have always been pleased with their work and we will continue to use Word of Mouth for all of our future tree service needs.

Description of Work
We've used Word of Mouth Tree Service a number of times over the years for both tree removal and tree trimming. Most recently was the removal of a large pine tree and grinding of the stump.

08/03/2016

Georgiana J.

Excellent. The tree looks and feels great. I like that Perry is a certified Arborist. He came out to review the tree and give an estimate. The info he provided helped me understand the tree, and its care, better. Very helpful!

Description of Work
Trimming of maple tree over house.

12/14/2015

FRED N.

They did a great job. A problem occurred with their man lift, so the job took a little longer than expected, but the guys were very responsive and cleaned up after themselves. They are definitely a cut above most other tree companies. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cut down one large tree that was very close to our home and trimmed all of the other trees on our property.

10/30/2015

Jim M.

Crew arrived as scheduled and began work immediately. They took great care to drop any limbs away from the house. They also completed a great cleanup after the completed tree trimming. They had a mulcher with them so all limbs, logs, and debris were ground up and carted away when the trucks left. The owner/manager was very courteous and knowledgeable, and was able to advise me about the best ways to conserve the remaining trees. I intend to use this company again. I was very well satisfied with their service. I would advise that you plan well in advance, since the demand for them is very high.

Description of Work
Trimmed all trees around house and removed two trees.

Category landscaping,tree service

09/22/2015

Holly J.

This tree service team was amazing. The two trees to be removed were in the back yard and close to the house and difficult to reach. Yet these were not obstacles to this team of skilled professionals. It was incredible to watch them use ropes and ladders to climb up and then remove top limbs before they safely lowered them to the ground. The tree trunks came next and were sawed into large logs, which were removed from the yard on strong dollies (by strong men). But the best part was watching them grind down the tree stumps into pure sawdust. The stump grinder they used made this an easy task (for these professionals). This team cleaned up my yard to a spotless condition, removing every remnant of the removed trees. I was so pleased with Perry and his team and am glad I hired them (at a very fair price) to remove these mature trees from my yard. I would definitely recommend this tree service to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed two mature trees from yard

06/12/2015

Kathy L.

Perry and his team had done some work for me many years ago at another house and I had seen them in the neighborhood so decided to contact them. I always get three estimates and keep my trees trimmed at least every other year, especially the huge one in the back. I did contact 4 other people and originally had wanted to remove the tree. Due to the size, the proximity to the house and the fact that two were aborists, we decided in the end to keep the tree. Perry came out quicklly and gave me an estimate on all my trees and convinced me as to why I should keep the tree. He stated that he could clean it up and raise it enough to allow proper airflow and sunlight through the tree. Due to Perry's professionalism, quick response and two week turn around I decided to hire Word of Mouth to perform the job. I undersatnd this is a busy time for tree trimming and he was able to complete the job within two weeks. The crew arrived this morning, with one supervisor and a team of four or five. They reviewed with me what needed to be done for each tree per the estimate and went to work. The trees look awesome!!! I was glad at the end of the day that I did not chose to remove the tree in the backyard. It looks great and there is so much light coming through. It looks great. The crew was professional , friendly, and knowledgable. They cleaned up and left everything looking great. Could have done a little more blowing in the back, but all in all very happy. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Trimmed 3 large trees in the front yard, shaped a decorative tree in the front, and trimmed a huge 40 -50ft oak in the backyard.

12/31/2014

GUNTHER Z.

I requested quotes from several companies a couple of months prior. Word of Mouth was close to the lowest cost, but given the good work that they have done for me several times in the past, I decided to select them for this job. When I called to give notice to proceed, they were able to perform the work within a very reasonable amount of time. The work was performed as well as could be expected, and the clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
Removed a large mature water oak (three water oaks that grew together as one), and ground the stump. Removed a large oak tree limb that was close to the roof.

06/26/2014

deb S.

The only issue is that they are SOOoo busy that it does take a while for a scheduled service....But that is what happens when you rely on word of mouth.... tooo many people know of a good thing......

Description of Work
Amazing, they just left and I need to RAVE about them....Perry called me in the am to reconfirm and the team showed up on time... He walked around and reviewed what to do; he had given me an estimate in march, and they went at it... Like a fine tuned machine 6 gents worked well together... One in the giant oak to tie branches before cutting so it would not fall freely; another in the cherry picker removing smaller limbs to clear major areas..another bringing back the mini tractor and trailer to bring it all to chipper on road..... another on roof to blow it clear and trim any large limbs to fit into trailer--to take to chipper--to be chipped lol they were methodical,neat, extremely professional...UH OH I am running out of adjectives.... My canopy over house is clear and looks better than it ver Their equiptment is small enough to fit into tight areas; but do not let size fool you; they tackled 200+ year old oaks...Originally told 8-10 hour job they completed in 4.5...would definitely use their services again..

04/14/2014

Mary Jo P.

Four men arrived for the job: one worked on the roof, one worked trimming the trees, and two worked picking up all of the debris and putting it through the shredder. It only took 40 minutes for the job to be completed - so the fee was basically $10.00 a minute. However, they were quick, courteous and efficient - and reviewed the job with me afterwards for any additional trimming needs. They cleaned up EVERYTHING = I couldn't even tell they had been there, except for all of the beautiful sunlight now coming through the trees. The men left good canopies on the trees, for continued shade on the front of my house. Also, I was home with a bad cold, so the gentlemen moved my car for me, and then returned it to my nice clean driveway, after the job was completed.

Description of Work
They trimmed back two big trees in my front yard that had not been trimmed in 5 years! - they cut back all of the branches over my house, those hanging over the street and my neighbor's yards, and thinned out the canopies for healthy regrowth.

03/30/2014

Sandra P.

The price was reasonable for the work, especially as they had to bring heavy equipment. They came on time and cleaned up after themselves. Friendly. I have used them several times and will again.

Description of Work
They trimmed a large oak tree in my front yard.

03/30/2014

Michael M.

They did a great job and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Trimmed very tall palms.