Teleport Moving and Storage

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2019

Serving all of Central Florida for local to intermediate moves, the professionals at Teleport Moving and Storage are the go to, full service BBB accredited moving company you can trust with your family's next in state relocation! Call now for a free estimate! (No long-distance or out of state moves)...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

movers201932801
This was a project where we worked "hand in hand" with an interior designer and fully furnished a 3000 sf two story house in about 5 hours. This included furniture assembly, unpacking, trash removal. Team: 4 movers and two trucks.
Move-In Day! project

201932746

movers (45)

09/25/2022

Coral C.

Really well. The guys packed our stuff way better than any mover I've used before. They really took the time to protect our valuables. Got everything to the new house in one piece. Very professional and stayed on task. It took a little longer than quoted (3.5-4 hours turned into almost 5 hours) and we didn't anticipate the hour lunch they took.... Which is fine, i just wish we had known beforehand so we could've planned accordingly. I was also a little disappointed that i wasn't notified until the day before the move that credit card payments incur an extra 2.5% fee and they request cash instead. I wasn't able to get to the bank before they closed on Friday and my bank is closed Saturday. So i was only able to withdraw my daily ATM limit and had to pay the balance with the fee. But overall very happy and impressed with all the two of them were able to accomplish. Probably my best moving experience ever.

Description of Work
2 bedroom move

Work Completed On 09/24/2022

07/24/2022

Kayleigh H.

We recently used Teleport Moving to move our 2-story 4-bedroom home into a 1-story 3-bedroom home about 15 minutes away. I received quotes from 10 different companies, compared ratings and prices, etc. as this was our first time using movers and didn’t have many local recommendations. I was impressed from the beginning with how helpful Caleb, Jonathan, and (one more guy I forgot his name) were over the phone, without them being pushy. On the day of, I had everything packed and ready to go. Eli, Jared, and Michael showed up around 8:30AM, got a little tour of the place, and got right to work. They packed everything up in three hours and unpacked it even quicker! 5.5 hours, 3 guys, and 1 truck. I’m not sure they even took a break! They were drenched in sweat but kept smiles on their faces and didn’t complain a bit. They even helped rearrange a few bookcases after I realized where I had originally told them wouldn’t work. Not only were they fast, efficient, and took care of our things (plenty of blankets and shrink wrap used!), this move also didn’t break the bank! Several of the other “big-name” companies quoted me THOUSANDS more than it ended up costing me. I would recommend these guys to anyone and will absolutely use them again in the future should the need arise. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Moving Houses

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

Review for Teleport Moving and Storage - 1075 Orienta Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL - 39809912

07/11/2022

David S.

Mike and his crew were very efficient, professional, responsive and friendly. We appreciated how they re-assembled all the beds. And the move actually took less time than estimated. I'd recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
Move 4 bedroom house

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

06/15/2022

Iris R.

Excellent! The movers were careful with our belongings and very helpful.

Description of Work
Moving out of one house and into another

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

05/30/2022

Nicole K.

Teleport Moving and Storage was absolutely wonderful supporting my move from Orlando to Jacksonville. I have used moving companies in the past where I had to follow-up constantly and deal with unprofessional movers. Teleport was professional and supported me along every step if the way. Craig walked me through the reservation process and conducted the inventory assessment. Jonathan helped me with invoicing and questions prior to the move. Jonah, Chris, Eli, Amari, and Darrian were super quick moving all boxes and furniture from a two story home in 90 degree weather. They were prompt, professional, and focused on getting the job done. I hope the Teleport Moving management team recognizes these seven individuals in a meaningful way. I highly recommend Teleport Moving and Storage. Five stars!

Description of Work
Moving and Storage

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

Thank you so much for trusting Teleport moving with your relocation. It was pleasure to work with you , enjoy your new home!

05/26/2022

Larry W.

We used them recently for a local home move. They way underestimated the cost and time. The guys worked hard and we're very nice. But they so underestimated the move it turned into a 17 hour move, from 9 Thursday morning finishing at 4 AM Friday. They started strong but obviously as the day wore on, they were very tired and mistakes began to happen. There were broken items, primarily glass and some other items that shouldn't have happened. It was a two day move which they packed us on Wednesday and ran out of supplies, knowing the magnitude of the move the next day, they still went forward with the move as originally planned. They charged 40% over the estimate! They said they would fix or repair or compensate us for the damaged items, which we estimated to be about $3,300 based on other furniture repair we’ve had done. They fixed a few little items and said the rest they could not fix and offered us $1,000 to compensate us for the remaining items and inconvenience for the underestimating. Even thought this was no way near a fair settlement, in order to get this behind us we agreed. BUT they then said we needed to take down our review and give a 4 or 5 star review or we would not get the check. There was nothing in the review that they disputed. I refused their black mail. So don’t place any value of their reviews as this is how they get them. We would not use them ever again

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 05/26/2022

Thank you for your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! I just want to clarify some things: The estimate we gave you was for a standard 3-bedroom house, and packing supplies were based on that as well. You had significantly more items than what you originally told our sales consultant. Total estimated hours for both days were 15 -19 hrs, the actual job took 22.5 hrs which is 3.5h over the high end of the estimate. There were minimal damages to your stuff, and we fixed all of them, even more so, we fixed stuff your previous movers damaged (pre-existing damage). Also, you forgot to mention how proudly you were telling the movers about all the money you got back from the last moving company that you used, you gave them a one-star rating and wrote a review very similar to this one. Now you are doing the same to us, even though you say that the “guys worked hard and were very nice”. We fixed everything that had to be fixed and more, we offered you $1000 on top to compensate for the inconvenience of over-estimating. I believe your goal was to get a free moving service, sorry you were able to scam one moving company, but it is not going to happen to us and hopefully not to any other company. I run my business with integrity, and my guys work hard, both in the office and on the job site. We always take 100% responsibility where we mess up, but I also have enough experience to see when people are trying to take an advantage. God bless you, [Member Name Removed]!

03/21/2022

Cameron J.

It was excellent. Their pricing is fair and they are quick and friendly.

Description of Work
Short move

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

03/21/2022

Tammy H.

I received a same day appointment to move a refrigerator from Deltona to Orlando. Craig Connor was very helpful and upfront about pricing and provided a fair price. The guys showed up and secured the refrigerator with moving blankets and plastic wrap and quickly loaded on the truck. The delivery went well as well. My parents were very pleased with the guys' assistance in getting the old refrigerator moved to the garage and the new one installed. They even waited patiently while my mom cleaned the floor after the old refrigerator was removed. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Teleport Moving and Storage and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
One item move

Work Completed On 03/14/2022

02/19/2022

Elvis W.

Excellent Silvio and Nick were awesome! Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 02/18/2022

06/18/2021

Elizabeth P.

There was great communication with the office staff before the move. The job went very smoothly, and the guys finished within the estimated time frame. The movers were professional, and friendly. They asked questions when needed, and were very careful. Will definitely use these guys again.

Description of Work
Moving some furniture and boxes

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

05/23/2021

Christine W.

The crew were excellent... worked efficiently but carefully and made the entire move seamless.

Description of Work
Moving office furniture

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback!

04/29/2021

Tracy W.

Great job, they were prompt, organzied and careful not to rush or damage anything. Would def hire again!

Description of Work
Needed to move a hot tub that was delivered to our back yard.

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/26/2021

John C.

Great job throughout. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Move furniture and home goods

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

03/30/2021

Amanda W.

This is the second time I have used Teleport and every time they have been GREAT! They were actually early to arrive, the guys were super friendly, professional and worked their tails off! The rate was extremely competitive, very reasonable especially for the HUGE move we had. I cannot recommend them enough, they will always be the movers we use!

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed], we loved working with you as well, thank you for taking time and giving as such great review!

03/24/2021

Ann W.

The three gentlemen that moved us were AWESOME! Professional, courteous and efficient. Can’t say enough about the ease of our move, almost a 5 hour job. Shrink wrapped for us, disassembled and reassembled beds too!

Description of Work
Moving from a second floor apartment, to a third-floor apartment.

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we are so happy to hear that!

03/02/2021

Mark T.

Great! Thomas, Rodney and Nickolas were great, very courteous, went above and beyond. Hard workers.

Description of Work
Move all furniture to new home

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the feedback!

01/20/2021

Gae W.

Fantastic! I have used Teleport Moving three times and each move has been totally terrific. They are always prompt, efficient, and professional. They find and make storage space when needed. I highly recommend them and will use them again!

Description of Work
Moving of household goods.

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your trust to Teleport moving and storage ! It's always been pleasure to do business with you!

01/06/2021

Beth A.

Movers arrived on time, very professional and stayed busy entire time, no lag time. Would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback!

11/25/2020

James O.

These guys are the BEST; Adriel, Nick and Billy. I strongly encourage anyone needing help moving of any kind. They hustled and I could hardly keep up with then, guiding where the furniture need to be placed. Request the three individuals I mentioned earlier!!

Description of Work
Three guys unloaded an 8'x8'x20' metal storage container.

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/15/2020

Marlon J.

Went great! The guys were prompt and professional

Description of Work
Moving from Orlando to Tampa

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!

11/02/2020

Karen C.

I shopped around moving companies to find the best value - reviews and coat - and chose Teleport. I received a text 25 minutes before arrival and it was right on time. Lance and Ben were efficient, friendly and professional. The furniture and heavier boxes we needed moved were handled beautifully. They both communicated during the process. Furniture was disassembled and reassembled as needed and correctly. I’m very pleased with the work

Description of Work
Moving furniture to a new house

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are glad your moving experience was great! I will make sure Lance and Ben gets your message as well.

11/01/2020

Theresa H.

Lance & Nick were awesome. They arrived promptly as schrduled & were suoerfast! I was very impressed by their skills in moving things into tight spaces without any damage. They went above & beyond. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Move intoi new house

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that! I will make sure Lance and Nick gets your feedback as well.