Digital Communication Security

Founded 2011 •

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Digital Communication Security LLC is a top Security Alarm & Fence Company located in Central Florida. Digital Communication Security has over a decade of experience providing the best in customer service why also offering the latest and most reliable technology in the security industry. Our fencing division has over 25 years of experience. We are a local leader in the industry in customer approval and strive to provide world class service for every project, large or small. Whether we’re working with an individual client or a company, we guarantee you’ll receive only the best quality products and service....

Florida Surveillance

Boost your awareness with video surveillance and access control to bring comfort where you need it. Whether it's where you rest your head or do your work, Florida Surveillance provides ways for homeowners and small businesses alike to achieve peace of mind through perception and safety through familiarity. For over 30 years our technicians have improved homes and businesses with the technology to observe, recognize, and understand the world around them - and improve their interaction with it. Please note that we only provide installation or repair on video surveillance or network systems.

VA Energy

Volts and Amps Energy is a sustainable energy company focused on solar panel installations. Saving you money and saving the world at the same time. Our professionals are ready to provide you the best service for your home solar needs.

Stratus Roofing, LLC.

LEADING the roofing industry by putting PEOPLE FIRST! TEXT 407-625-5866 to setup your FREE INSURANCE CLAIM EVALUATION or Estimate. What goes into repairing a roof, replacing a roof or even starting a roofing project is so much more than just what you see on top of a home. It’s the entire process of making sure our customers are helped through every step. Because owning your house is really more than having just a sound and sturdy roof over your head. Confidence in your home starts at the top. The Stratus Difference means that no matter the roof repair or roof replacement, you’ll have a specialist that has experience in a wide range of roofing options to assist you every step of the way. You will be offered a variety of roofing materials to choose from and a warranty that backs it all up. Ready to talk about your roofing options? Let’s chat!

Offers by Stratus Roofing, LLC. on Angi

04/02/2021

It was wonderful, all employees are respectful and quick, made sure I understood how everything works

Description of Work
Home Security Systems

04/02/2021

Digital Communication Security is a very professional company. I would recommend their services to anyone! The Tech was very skillful, knowledgeable, and helpful. This was an awesome experience for sure!

Description of Work
Home security

Category home automation

01/20/2021

Installationing the camera went very well Larry did a great job.

Description of Work
Carmera installation

10/02/2020

Great Experience!!! I recently relocated from another state and making long distance arrangements can often be challenging. This experience was seamless and easy! I would absolutely use again and highly recommend without reservation! Thanks So Much!!

Description of Work
Home Security Systems

10/01/2020

The technician was very skilled and informed. They did an excellent job and I will be referring and using them in the future!! Great experience!

Description of Work
Installation of Alarm and Surveillance Camera

09/02/2020

I am extremely happy with the service. The support I recieved was thorough and timely. I was very impressed with the preffessionalism and how sincere everyone was at making sure I was satisfied with their service. I definitely recommend Digital communication security!!!

Description of Work
I had a brand new fence installed

Category fencing,home security systems,home automation

08/07/2020

Everything went well. The technician was very informative, he was a good technician and the company was great.

Description of Work
They installed some cameras for me.

08/05/2020

It was great. They were very professional. They have a great price. They were good in everything.

Description of Work
They installed an alarm for me.

07/31/2020

DCS exceeded my expectation with the installation of my alarm system. Exceptional job at a reasonable price. The employees were very down to earth. Felt like family! Will consider them for all security needs!

Description of Work
Security Fencing/ Alarm system

Home & Residential Security Alarm Fencing (PVC, WOOD, CHAIN LINK), Installs