Air 1 of Central Florida

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2014

Our company, Air One of Central Florida, LLC, is highly committed to provide excellent air conditioning and heating services to our valued residential and commercial customers. We are licensed, insured, and are here for the long run. We look forward to taking care of ALL your HVAC needs in the

HVAC Companies (21)

07/12/2020

Maha E.

We used this company to have a completely new a/c unit and thermostat installed in fall of 2018. They were more than helpful at the time and so we called them for a return visit as our unit had been abruptly shutting off upwards of 30 times per day. They were prompt to send a technician out however that was where the professionalism met. Mike, the tech was at the house for an hour, could not diagnose the problem, and basically told us "that he had been there for an hour and he has other calls to make" he slammed the door in our faces when we questioned his inability to diagnose the problem and what our next steps would be. We ended up calling a different company recommended by the manufacturer of the A/C unit that was installed, that service call was cheaper, and he was able to diagnose and fix the problem and A/C has been running with no problems since.

Description of Work
Diagnostic of A/C failure

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

07/03/2020

Jeremy P.

Overall, Mike and his team at Air 1 did a fantastic job! No bait and switch games. Theu have swapped out my 3 tons hestpump condenser and air handler. Professional installation from start to finished. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New Goodman Condenser and Air Handler

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

05/15/2020

Atsusi H.

A manager from A1 came out Immediately and was able to diagnose and fix problem on the spot. Very professional, punctual, and at an exceptional reasonable cost. I definitely recommend Air 1 of Central Florida for all air and heating needs.

Description of Work
AC went out

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

02/22/2019

Hilary M.

We got 5 quotes for the same job, and by far, Air 1 was the most competitive in terms of products being offered and price for services. Csaba and Joseph arrived as scheduled and immediately started working to remove the old system and install the new system. They were friendly, kept me informed throughout the process, and responsive to my numerous questions and inquiries. The office coordinator, Mike, kept me informed with emails and coordinated the final inspection efficiently. Excellent work and outstanding service for a great price! Thank you gentlemen.

Description of Work
Replace air conditioning unit and install air purifier

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

11/13/2017

Joseph M.

The location of the leak was identified and the proper part was installed to replace the defective one. The gas was also replaced.

Description of Work
Due do a leak in the AC unit, the temperature in the house could not keep up with exterior temperatures.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

10/09/2017

Haseeb K.

I wasnt happy with my existing HVAC Contractor so I called Air1 of Central Florida. Csaba came within few hours tested the system very methodically and diagnosed that drain pipe was clogged. He cleaned the pipe with pressurized nitrogen. His charges were reasonable.

Description of Work
We had water dripping from the ceiling. It was apparently due to Vapor Coil Unit.

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

08/08/2017

Kathy F.

We were impressed with the same day service. The technician arrived on time. He was professional, knowledgeable, and polite. He arrived when promised and was able diagnose and correct the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Our AC air handler was leaking and we needed to have the issue diagnosed and repaired.

08/07/2017

Kathy F.

It went extremely well. The tech identified my problem and resolved it quickly. I will definitely use Air One again and I have already recommended them to a family member.

Description of Work
I had a minor leak under the air handler I wanted addressed before it became more serious.

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

07/18/2017

Ana D.

Excellent experience. Not the least expensive but clearly the best proposal. Air 1 offered three different brands and three different efficiency ratings. They installed the A/C heat pump and air handler very timely and professionally. Kept us informed throughout the process. Great people to work with. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replace A/C, heat pump and air handler.

Work Completed On 06/20/2017

05/30/2017

Nancy B.

excellent. the tech found a problem and fixed with my approval

Description of Work
a/c tune up

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

04/18/2017

Jimmie M.

Csaba was here right on time, and he and his assistant were very professional. We hardly knew they were here! We had a new air handler and outside unit installed, and it went perfectly. No high-pressure sales tactics, no surprises, no hidden fees. Just excellent service. I have already recommended them to family, friends, and colleagues, and I will continue to do so. I can't say enough about how pleasant this experience was. What could have been stressful was painless. We were up and running in no time.

Description of Work
Replaced and old, out of service air handler and outside unit.

Work Completed On 02/24/2017

12/25/2016

Monika N.

Csaba arrived sharp on-time, very professional, detail oriented with reasonable prices. Will definitely call them again if needed!

Description of Work
Unit needed maintenance, was not shutting down

Work Completed On 11/11/2016

11/28/2016

Zvia S.

Great job cleaning the air conditioning system at the cost they quoted, which was less than 1/2 the price what of Home Depot's service people quoted.

Description of Work
Cleaning air conditioning unit and coils.

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

11/15/2016

Luke W.

Very well, Csaba showed up within the timeframe requested and promptly found the issue. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Diagnosed my overflow switch issue.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

09/05/2016

Jeff C.

The process exceeded my expectations. The product delivered met my needs and the quality of the services as well. I have continued to use this company for other installations at both my home and rental properties.

Description of Work
After thoroughly evaluation my needs a business estimate was provided and discussed to show options and recommendations. A 3 Ton Heat Pump System, Air Purifier, Electronic Air Cleaner were installed by the provider. They were timely and did a professional installation which included training on use and care of the systems. A followup was provided at a later date to ensure satisfaction.

Work Completed On 03/14/2016

09/03/2016

John B.

Called the evening before and they were there the next morning on time. Service was done that day. The blower motor needed to be replaced. AC worked without issue.

Description of Work
AC quit working. Needed to be repaired.

Work Completed On 08/25/2016

09/02/2016

Larry P.

They installed a 4 ton Heat Pump A/C unit for a reasonable price. The service was quick and completely professional. There were no problems with communication. Overall excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an A/C services.

Description of Work
Installed a new A/C for my house.

Work Completed On 08/27/2016

09/01/2016

Deborah G.

It was a response to a home warranty service call and it went very well. The gentleman was very polite and replaced the broken part and had it in working condition quickly. A bee even stung him from the bushes and he kept working very professionally.

Description of Work
Getting our A.C. back to working condition.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

thank you for your review.

06/01/2016

Monika H.

I called Air 1 because my air conditioning had always made a really loud noise when it turned on and I wasn't sure whether this was normal or not. Before my appointment they gave me a call letting me know that they were on there way, which I appreciated. The technician who came to my home, Csaba, was timely and let me know that there was nothing wrong, but that I had a dirty filter. He informed me that I had a washable filter (which I didn't know) so it did not have to be replaced for many years. He showed me how to clean it and put a temporary filter in so my washable one could dry. He was very nice, professional and personable. I definitely recommend this company to others!

Description of Work
filter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2016

09/21/2014

Monika H.

I called Air One of Central Florida because my AC wasn't working properly. A friend of mine recommended them for their professionalism and competitive prices. They arrived on time and were very professional.They examined the unit and recommended a change out. We agreed on a time and a price. When they arrived to change out the system, they were on time and delivered the service as we agreed upon. There were no hidden fees. They were very personable and polite and great around the kids. They completed the work within one day. Everything was cleaned up afterwards, and everything works well since then. We were very pleased with their service and would highly recommend Air One of Central Florida to everyone -including my friends and family.

Description of Work
Air One of Central Florida provided an excellent service on our complete heat pump system in my home. They changed out the inside and the outside units with the highest professionalism for a competitive price.

Work Completed On 09/20/2014

05/31/2014

Paris D.

I recently went on Yelp to write a good review for this guy and his company so I'm pretty much copying and pasting. Trust me, I'm happy to do it for this guy because he saved me a bunch of money and I'm so satisfied with his work. Had a new 3.5 tons system installed at my house 3 years ago. Yesterday it stopped working. I could hear it trying to kick in so I shut it off. Called the original company (ABCool) and they came out to service it. I was told it was the blower motor in the handler inside the garage. He said don't worry about it you're under warranty for 10 years and he took the blower unit out in like 8 minutes. He knocks on my door and said he called his office and there was a service charge...$560 to install the new one. I was like...and quot;WHAT?!and quot; There is no way I was going to pay ABCool A/C and Heat that kind of money for something so simple....and with a free part no less. I called a company I found on Craigslist. No, I'm not crazy. Well, I guess it was risky. I did check to see if he was licensed on the SUNBIZ website. He is. Anyway, today Csaba came out (the Owner of Air 1) picked up my old motor and went up to Goodman Dist and got the replacement. Came back to my house and installed it in about 35 minutes...oh, and checked my pressure and refrigerant at the compressor outside. Cost? Less than $160. Needless, to say, the house is cool and I'm really, really happy. Nice guy too, respectful.

Description of Work
Replaced the variable speed blower motor in my air handler. Goodman 3.5 ton Heat Pump A/C system.

Work Completed On 05/31/2014

Contact

Phone

634 Hermits Trail

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Website

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    CAC1817670