Kings Pro Movers

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2003

9837 Stevenson Dr

New Port Richey, FL 34655

Greetings from Mike sr. and Mike Jr. We are a Family owned and operated moving company that has serviced the Tampa Bay region for years. Throughout this time we have helped hundreds of people move safely to their new home or office. Our aim is to provide an exceptional moving experience, one that will remove any doubts you may have. We understand that moving is not always a choice, and that it can be a stressful time for you and your family. From the moment our employees arrive at your location, you will notice there positive hardworking attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to listen to you. The art of moving is not something we take lightly, it requires genuinely caring about what you're doing. All of our moving trucks are equipped with 2 full stacks of moving blankets as well as the hardware and tools to move your belongings safely and properly. Our pricing is fair and competitive; costs are determined by the job (packing, no packing, storage required, etc) call or email us for a free no obligation quote....

movers (69)piano movers (2)

10/21/2021

I am a senior and have moved many times and three times accross country and these guys are by far the best in the United States. I would highly reccomend them. Kind, coursteous, considerate and patient. Junior has been raised right. Thanks Mike.

Description of Work
Moved two homes from New Port Richey and Port Richey to Spring Hill, Florida.

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

Review for Kings Pro Movers - 9837 Stevenson Dr,  New Port Richey, FL - 39516762

10/18/2021

They were over an hour late. Only had items for a 1 bedroom apartment, big items in storage. Time constraint at new place had to be done with elevator by 5 pm. We actually helped move many items up to apartment. They still after numerous calls and email never received a response. Never hire them!

Description of Work
Move my parents into independent living

Work Completed On 10/17/2021

kings Pro Movers hasn't moved this person and never received a call from this person!!! Please contact me to resolve this Asap

10/10/2021

We were moving to a smaller house. Being elderly and unable to do any of the work ourselves we needed movers who would take care of everything without hassle. Mike's movers did just that. They did the packing and moving. They were a godsend. They had a can-do, will-do attitude. There were no surprises. no "We can't (or won't) do that." Even when something seemed impossible, with extra effort, they...

Description of Work
We moved to a new house and needed full packing and moving services.

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

09/24/2021

Awesome! This team of Movers are highly professional. This is the second time that we have used them. They are punctual and answer all questions pertaining to your move. They carefully wrap and protect your home furnishings. If you are looking to secure a move date, I highly recommend Kings Pro Movers.

Description of Work
Move to a new home.

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

07/11/2021

Mike the owner was extremely helpful, and compassionate. The whole service went very well. His employees were very efficient professional, and helpful. I am very pleased with King Pro's service, and will strongly recommend this moving company. If I ever need to move again? I will hire their services again. Thank you Mike, God bless you, and your staff for your kindness.

Description of Work
Moving, storage, and moving

Work Completed On 07/11/2021

06/03/2021

Marion and Nelson from King's Pro Movers did an extraordinary job for us. They were very courteous, efficient and professional. They were working constantly to get the job done quickly. This was our best moving experience ever. I highly recommend their services. Mike King is the owner and he is very nice and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Local movers

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

05/12/2021

This company was professional in every way. They really put my mind at ease and I felt comfortable with them moving all my furniture and tons of boxes. They called before coming, they showed up on time and worked their ***** off. It took 3 large truck loads. They did however come to me and advise me they cracked the screen of my big TV. He wrote up a report/form and said insurance will cover this....

Description of Work
Moved from one home to another

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

05/10/2021

King's Pro Movers (KPM) is an avoid-at-all-costs company, and by far the shadiest moving company I have ever dealt with (and I've used a number of movers in the past). I'll start with KPM's false claim on its website that it is a BBB Accredited Company. Shame on me for taking KPM at its word - after the move I visited the BBB website and it actually has an "F" rating, based both on its failure to ...

Description of Work
Moving and storage

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Review for Kings Pro Movers - 9837 Stevenson Dr,  New Port Richey, FL - 39326011

03/31/2021

The moving did was excellent! They provided great customer service, took great care of my furniture and had a very positive attitude throughout the entire move. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

02/22/2021

Karl and Paul were Great. They were very professional and all around just amazing. I will definitely use them again. Super fast and trust worthy!!!!!

Description of Work
Packing and Moving

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Full service professional moving company offering local, long distance, and commercial relocations. We have been serving the Tampa Bay area for years, and have the experience and equipment to move anything from safes to pianos, storage units, apartments, and homes of all sizes. We also offer full packing services, packing supplies and storage by the day, week and monthly. Whether you're moving in a month or next day, we always accommodate, give us a call for a no obligation quote.