Tuckers Carpet

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2010

Tuckers Carpet is an independent contractor for flooring sales and installations. We feel the company is based on quality, honesty & pride. We have been in business for over 13 years & most of our business is based upon referrals. We have 2 crews for installations & we are looking to expand our business everyday. Bruce Tucker is the owner, he measures every job & his wife Terri runs the office from the time the customer is contacted to the end of the installation. We feel strongly that you need to communicate, educate and work with your customers. All of our estimates are free & we will bring samples to your home,if we do not bring what you are looking for then we do have a showroom you can visit off Basin Rd. We at Tuckers Carpet look forward to working with you....

Since 1971 Carpets by E.J. Alemar has been servicing the carpet and flooring needs of hundreds of homeowners and businesses in New Castle County, Delaware, Landenberg PA and surrounding communities. Formally known as Ernesto’s Carpets we offer expert carpet and flooring advice, incuding vinyl. Great selection with all the latest flooring styles and colors, as well as superb installation with every floor we sell. Residential and commercial flooring in Wilmington, DE. Free estimates and financing available in surrounding Delaware areas too. Visit our showroom to see every sample under the sun! Or call 302-658-3738

Only satisfied customers since 1998. Competitive prices! We specialize in all types of Hardwood,Laminate,Tile,Carpet,Luxury Vinyl Plank installations & sales. We have over 20 years in business, and we are counting only satisfied customers. We offer free carpet removal with jobs over 500 sq. ft. All jobs are done with special attention to minor details which really makes all the difference. We always have some ideas for customers to improve project and reach maximum expectation. Most importantly I personally make sure that my customers are happy with a project. Showroom is available for product selection also shop at home service we bring the samples to you.

Mike little flooring is a full service flooring company . I have been in business in the South Jersey area for 20 years I offer Sales and installation of all flooring products Carpet,vinyl.hardwood Wholesale pricing, shop at home Service, or you can go to my showroom located in bellmawr, cherry hill I

02/28/2021

They were timely and professional with the estimate process.

Description of Work
Basement carpeting.

Category carpet installation

03/08/2017

The planning was good and everything fits. The work was done at the expected time and was to our convenience. It looks good and only time will tell how well it wears. Some wood from the previous floor came through to the basement and should have been cleaned up.

Description of Work
Kitchen floor replaced. The job included removing the previous damaged flooring, replacing the subfloor and moving appliances. We picked out the flooring at their store/showroom.

04/25/2014

They were resonably priced and they did a good job!

Description of Work
They installed a new floor in our powder room and removed and replaced some tiles in our kitchen

03/29/2014

Bruce was very prompt and brought samples for me to choose from. When none were what I wanted, he listened and came again with the PERFECT carpet. The installers were actually half an hour early to do the job! Bruce and Terry were always polite and responsive. I will use their services again

Description of Work
Installed new carpeting ifor my living room, hallway and stairs.

Category flooring contractor

Tuckers Carpet offers all types of flooring, carpet, vinyl, hardwood, tile & laminate

MasterCard, Check, Visa