Homecraft Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2007

2020 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Doors, and Windows! Homecraft®, Inc. has been making Tri-State homes more beautiful, comfortable and energy efficient since 1981. We are a family owned business and take great pride in providing Tri-State home improvement services to our neighbors in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania. If you’re looking for a replacement window, roofing or siding contractor in the Wilmington Delaware or Eastern Pennsylvania areas, we’re here for you. Because we are a family-owned company, our reputation is our greatest asset. For that reason we go out of our way to deliver the very best home improvement experience available. With showrooms in Wilmington, DE and Boothwyn, PA, we give you the opportunity to see and discuss all your home improvement and home renovation options. Additional contact name - John Zatwarnytsky. Additional email - johnz@homecraftinc.com. Award winning....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

GAF Preferred Contractor Badge

+1 more images

roofing (120)window replacement (112)door installation (89)siding companies (34)gutter repair (24)decks & porches (23)skylight installation (16)patio enclosures (4)garage doors (5)

06/08/2022

Steve R.

Super nice people doing great work at a reasonable price. Completely satisfied!

Description of Work
Four windows replaced.

Category decks, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

Thanks for this great review!! So happy to hear you love the work we did for you!!

04/19/2022

Christine D.

The first guy came and measured, then came and measured again, just to make sure. I chose my window from their catalog and waited. And waited (see above regarding post-Covid supply chain issues). When a rep called me back, however, I had my new window installed within two days. The guys came earlier than expected, but called ahead. They did such a beautiful job and were super courteous. I will hire them again to do my roof and a door.

Description of Work
We had a large picture window that had lost its seal on one side so precipitation was accumulating between the pains. Of course, it had gone out of warranty, so we needed to replace it. I don't even remember how I found Homecraft, but I'm so glad I did. The ONLY reason why I didn't give an "excellent" rating for Responsiveness was because it took two months to get the new window installed. This was not the fault of the company, however, it's just regular post-Covid supply chain issues. The price fully installed was actually about the same as the original window I had installed 17 years ago. AND it has a lifetime Homecraft warranty!

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

Review for Homecraft Inc - 1407 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE - 39703208

Thanks so much for this great review, we are doing our best to navigate the Supply Chain issues as best as we can, we truly value feedback like this from our clients, and are so happy you love your new windows.

04/19/2022

Michael B.

My builder grade back door needed replaced due to poor insulation and leaked during rainfall. I contacted Homecraft and they helped select a top quality ProVia door to replace in my home. Each staff member was very knowledgeable, professional, and clean. The door was installed in a short few hours and the detail/finishing looks perfect. Major upgrade for our home. We would recommend Homecraft for all window, door, siding, and roof needs.

Description of Work
Back entry door replacement

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

Thanks so much for this great review, we love to hear great comments like this from our clients.

03/23/2022

Jennifer G.

The sales rep was very helpful in the process of selecting the appropriate door and when the price for my "dream door" was higher than I wanted to pay, he helped me find a comparable model for less money. Due to supply chain issues, it took quite a while for the door to come in, but when I followed up, the office staff were friendly and helpful. The installer arrived on time and completed the work quickly, leaving us with a beautiful door! Very happy with the whole process and the property-enhancing, high quality door.

Description of Work
Replaced front door.

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

Thanks so much for this great review, we're so happy you love your new entry door and cannot wait to help you with your next project

03/09/2022

Dina G.

No complaints at all...installers were on time and did a phenomenal job.

Description of Work
Replace old doors to my patio.

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Review for Homecraft Inc - 1407 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE - 39653772

We're so happy to hear you love the work we did for you, thanks for this great review!!

02/01/2022

George M.

The Homecraft Crew did a GREAT JOB on the New Roof and all the work done on my house. I would call them again, and recommend them to anyone that asked me. Very Fast, Very Good Clean up, and Very Professional.

Description of Work
New Roof And 2 new Skylights, Install New leaf Guards and Existing Gutters, Remove old TV Antena. Replaced a missing aluminum rake cap on the rear eve.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

Thanks so much for this great review, we absolutely cannot wait to help you out with our next project!!

11/12/2021

Bob Z.

Where do you start? The best quote we received as all our questions were answered, the many options were discussed, changes were made after the "let us do the job" okay. Dan B. lead all the work; window installs, bow window install, new front steel door and 2 storm doors. Dan worked a hard steady day and enjoyed lunch with us (a house treat). He listened and explained the products. The worksite was cleaned as the job progressed, both inside and outside. The installation schedule was maintained and explained as the week long job worked out. Our 2 dogs enjoyed the work crew. The house looks new, the bow window is a great addition and the doors are top notch, quiet closing and secure. We would do this job again and HOMECRAFT would be the installer.

Description of Work
Install windows, front door and 2 storm doors

Category decks, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

Review for Homecraft Inc - 1407 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE - 39541632

Thanks so much for this great review!!!!

11/09/2021

Jim B.

Work went smoothly. Crew arrived on time and completed the work in a very timely fashion. Cleanup was thorough and completed quickly. The crew was very competent and personable. We would definitely choose Homecraft for all our roofing, windows, doors, gutter and downspouts, and siding needs. They can do it all.

Description of Work
Remove two old skylights and replace with two new skylights. Also repair some gutter.

Category gutter repair, skylights

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

Thanks so much for this great review!! We love hearing about our clients who keep coming back to us year after year, project after project!!

11/02/2021

Mary L.

The work and contact Homecraft provides is excellent. From the initial phone call, visit to pick out windows and do measurements, follow up measurements visit and installation, the service was professional and appointments in a timely accommodating manner. It is pleasure to work with the entire team.

Description of Work
All windows replaced at this time. In past 2 years have had 4 new doors replacement by Homecraft.

Category decks, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

Thanks so much!!! This is a tremendous review, we really do appreciate these kind words

10/28/2021

hester S.

Homecraft recently replaced our font door. They installed a sliding glass door and a picture window for us about 20 years ago. I am happy to say that the quality of their product and service is still as high as it had been those many years ago. We couldn't be happier with our new door and with the service we received from Homecraft!

Description of Work
We had our front door replaced.

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Review for Homecraft Inc - 1407 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE - 39524586

Wow!! Thanks so much for this great review!! Not only is the quality of the product as good as its ever been, but the quality of our installation is impeccable!!!

10/12/2021

Jennifer C.

Working with HomeCraft was great! They came out quickly to give a quote, answered all our questions and were upfront about pricing. They weren't the cheapest quotes or most expensive quote, but their reputation and customer recommendations is what made us pick them. My day of install went smoothly, the team arrived promptly at 7am and completed my roof the same day. The team was kind, respectful and hard workers. The install team works really well together and was respectful of my landscaping and property. The clean-up crew was amazing!! They made sure there was no debris left behind and scanned the yard (front and back) for any potential nails. In all honesty we only found one nail they missed. They were amazing!!! The clean up crew actually came back after the dumpster was removed a to ensure there were no nails in the street! The project went exactly how Elliot said it would, teams arrives, does the tear off, roof inspection, plywood replacement (if any - we had 5 boards), roofing delivered, dumpster delivered, clean up, dumpster removed. We highly recommend using HomeCraft!

Description of Work
New Roof installed

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Wow!!! What a great review!! Thanks so much, we really appreciate hearing how great your experience with our roofing crew was. We hope all of our clients have the same experience with every crew we send out to perform a project, whether that is one of our window, door, roofing, or siding crews.

10/07/2021

Candi C.

The entire process went smoothly. Installers were on time, efficient, and made sure the surrounding area was protected. The workers that came later in the day to clean up were excellent and didn't leave a blade of grass untouched! When dumpster was removed, the clean-up crew was back to make sure driveway was clean and installation was completed. Have used Homecraft for many projects and they do not disappoint!

Description of Work
Installation of a new roof

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Thank you for this glowing review!! We truly value your continued patronage of our company and hope we can continue to provide you this excellent service for many more years to come!!

09/09/2021

David P.

Mike was helpful in providing a good selection to choose from and the installed door looks great! Nice attention to detail by Dan and his helper during installation.

Description of Work
Replaced front door

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Thanks so much for this great review!!! We're so happy to hear you love your new door.

08/11/2021

Joe F.

Konrad came out to give me an estimate and was very knowledgeable and understanding of my questions and concerns. Then after excepting the quote and scheduling the installation Peter was assigned as our installer, needless to say Peter was the consummate professional. His attitude, attention to detail and his craftsmanship were nothing less than 1st class. Both Peter and Konrad’s professionalism is beyond reproach and set fine examples for their peers to emulate!!! My wife fell in love with the windows and the whole experience and she has asked me to have Konrad come out and give us an quote for the remaining windows that need to be done, and of course we have asked that Peter be assigned as our installer! Don’t hesitate to call this company for any of your home improvement needs!

Description of Work
Front Windows

Category decks, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Review for Homecraft Inc - 1407 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE - 39436920

Thanks so much for this great review, Konrad and Peter are shining examples of what Homecraft strives to achieve every single day!!!

07/26/2021

Jeremy W.

Our sales rep, Mike, made everything super easy for us from day one. He has a good relationship with the person who manages the neighborhood HOA, and wrote up all the relevant requests and approvals for our work. The windows and door are excellent and do the job well, and the installation was done quickly and professionally. I will 110% suggest them, especially to anyone living in our neighborhood!

Description of Work
10 windows and a sliding door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Thanks so much for this great review!! We really appreciate hearing these great comments from our clients!!

07/18/2021

Walter C.

We got bids from 4 different companies and Homecraft was not the cheapest or the cheapest and during the home visit really explained the difference in the types of windows. Like everything else these days it did take awhile for the windows to get here but they kept me informed of the time line. When the original install date had to cancel due to illness they quickly rescheduled for a couple of days later and had 5 man crew that completed the job in just 5 hours. Very professional crew did the install including moving furniture and cleaning up after themselves. I highly recommend Homecraft for window replacement!

Description of Work
Replace 9 windows and shutters in my house

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thanks so much for this great review, we're so happy to hear you loved your experience working with Homecraft, Inc

06/29/2021

Nancy B.

Homecraft Inc. was the first to respond to us when we started making calls to various roofing companies. They were the first to show up to do an initial inspection and they arrived on time (and masked - thank you for that courtesy, it was appreciated! Not all of the other companies we contacted were as respectful) and had a written estimate to us within 24 hours of their first visit. Everyone we spoke with at Homecraft was knowledgeable and experienced. This is a local family owned and operated company and they clearly take great pride in quality craftsmanship and getting the job done quickly and professionally. The roof was installed in one day and looks amazing, even better than expected. They did a fabulous job! Their clean up was impeccable and they left nothing behind. The owner of the company was on site during the installation and he came back the next day to ensure we were happy with it. All in all, this was an excellent experience and we highly recommend Homecraft Inc. - you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
roofing replacement (new roof)

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Wow!! What a true testament to the Homecraft way... Thanks so much for these kind words, we cannot wait to help you with your next home project

06/23/2021

Jane R.

It went well and the house looks great.

Description of Work
Siding, recap windows, downspouts

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Thank you so much for this great review!!

06/02/2021

Adaugo B.

The installation went very well. We immediately noticed a difference in temperature and noise level with the replacement of the first set of windows. I was kept informed of what was going on during the entire process. They worked as a team.They cleaned up at the end of each day they were working. team. The entire process from start to finish was great. Love the windows and patio door.

Description of Work
All windows in home as well as patio door was replaced.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

Thanks so much for these kind words!! We cannot wait to help you out with your next project!!

04/09/2021

Scott M.

Homecraft always does an excellent job from the initial call and estimate until the work has been completed and cleaned up. The roofing crew arrived early, placed protective sheeting over the landscape and deck prior to removing the old shingles, and then replaced 4 skylights and installed a new GAF roof system, and then cleaned up all debris. I have been a Homecraft customer for over 25 years, and they have consistently provided professional and excellent work on all of my home improvement projects.

Description of Work
We needed to have our roof and 4 skylights replaced.

Category decks, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Review for Homecraft Inc - 1407 Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington, DE - 39287258

Thanks so much for this great review, we value all of our clients, especially the clients who have stayed with us for 25+ years. We cannot wait to help you with your next project and look forward to another 25 + years of working with you!!

03/17/2021

HARVEY B.

Went really good! The sales person was good and I felt no pressure to buy anything, which I appreciated. The Install went very good too. The installer did a great job, especially with what he had to deal with. It did not seem like an easy install due to the age and the construction of the house. Overall I am very pleased with this job.

Description of Work
2 New entry doors and a storm door.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Thanks so much for this great review, we appreciate the business as always and cannot wait to do more work for you in the future!!

03/13/2021

Rick C.

Homecraft did a great job! They were really easy to work with from getting the estimate all the way through installation! Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Replace patio sliding door

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

So happy to hear you love your new patio door, cannot wait for you to call us to look at your next project!!