Frank Devonshire General Contracting Inc

Wilmington, DE 19805

www.frankdevonshire.com...

10/31/2020

Nicholas W.

Amazing! I have never seen such quality work, and done by such quality people! I hired Frank after my house was severely damaged by a hurricane. I am more pleased with the craftsmanship than I ever thought I could be. This is a real review, I'm not being paid for it, nothing. They're that good

Description of Work
Hardwood floors replaced, entire bathroom redone, installation of structural support, side of house replaced down to studs

Category flooring contractor,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

04/29/2020

Shaunee N.

I could not have asked for a better contractor to do work on my house. Frank’s whole team is amazing, they gave me weekly updates of what to expect for the coming week and were always available to answer any questions I had along the way. With all the work I had done you can tell they are very thorough with everything that they do and care about their work! I would recommend Frank to anyone that needs any work done to their home!!

Description of Work
Home improvement & Garage addition

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,roofing,siding,home builders,doors

04/25/2020

Elisia R.

Frank's company was great. The men were very quick and efficient. They kept the area very clean during the whole process of the job. The men were respectful, punctual and were able to inform us step by step as our project went along. I would recommend him to anyone getting work done.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category home builders,home remodeling

02/22/2019

Guy C.

Crew was professional, high quality work and cleaned up at the end of each day

Description of Work
Added a one car garage and replaced and added concrete driveway, walkway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,garage doors,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

02/21/2019

bob B.

It was such a pleasure working with Devonshire Contracting and just hired them again to do my roof and patio. They do clean and professional work at a great price.

Description of Work
They have done 3 jobs for me. Remodeled my kitchen, Bathroom and Basement

Category home builders

02/21/2019

Elisia R.

I recently experienced devonshire contracting for a bathroom remodel. My overall experience with them was great & I loved the finish product! The team at devonshire contracting was not only professional but efficient, clean & punctual. I look forward to doing business with them in the future for any home fixing or remodeling .. you guys did amazing!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home builders

02/17/2018

Bernard M.

The entire process was done in a well organized, systemataic, professional manner. The staff from the office to the work crew, were skilled and courteous, offering suggestions to best accomodate our requests. The finished product looked amazing. Our neighbors noticed and made mention of how nice everything looked. Would definietly use this company again and would highly recommend to family and friends. We could not have chosen a better contracter! Thank You, Frank Devonshire and Company

Description of Work
Window replacement Vinyl siding Gutters Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

05/03/2017

GARY L.

Frank and his son and daughters work great as team to get things accomplished/ there workmanship is on the money, im really particular when it comes how work is performed on our home and the company did a GREAT job, so good we hired them to put on a roof that wasnt easy to install,they leave all the work areas clean when the job is finished, if your looking for quality Devonshire is the way to go, if your looking 2 cheap guys with a pick up / FRANKS NOT YOUR MAN

Description of Work
enclosed porch & deck / 2nd house location new roof

Category decks,remodeling

08/14/2015

Marilyn B.

I would not use again. Had problems with screen doors shutting. They did replace doors but still had problems . This has been going on for over a year.

Description of Work
Sun porch

Category remodeling

12/10/2012

Mary N.

Everything was great. Frank was prompt and professional, and he did all the right things. I appreciated that he was quick to provide proof of his license as well.

Description of Work
He provided an estimate for remodeling a house.

Category remodeling

Air Quality Remediation

Air Quality Remediation, LLC is a small family owned business, not a franchise. Our staff consists of highly trained employees focused on quality workmanship. AQR accepts Visa, Discover, Master Card, and American Express. Additional email - info@AQRacure.biz.

Flood Rescue Restoration

Water & Mold Damage Restoration

United Garage Doors

United Garage Door Service was built to be there when you need us, simply and conveniently We have made the investment to maintain and incredibly high inventory of garage door and opener parts on each one of our repair vehicles. This means we can fix your door in a single visit. Your garage door is fixed right! Precision uses the highest quality parts and we back up our work with the industry's best warranty. This attention to detail has resonated with our customers and helped Precision grow to more than 70 locations in under a decade.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check