Frank Devonshire General Contracting Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2009

www.frankdevonshire.com...

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

10/31/2020

Amazing! I have never seen such quality work, and done by such quality people! I hired Frank after my house was severely damaged by a hurricane. I am more pleased with the craftsmanship than I ever thought I could be. This is a real review, I'm not being paid for it, nothing. They're that good

Description of Work
Hardwood floors replaced, entire bathroom redone, installation of structural support, side of house replaced down to studs

Category flooring contractor,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

04/29/2020

I could not have asked for a better contractor to do work on my house. Frank’s whole team is amazing, they gave me weekly updates of what to expect for the coming week and were always available to answer any questions I had along the way. With all the work I had done you can tell they are very thorough with everything that they do and care about their work! I would recommend Frank to anyone that n...

Description of Work
Home improvement & Garage addition

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,roofing,siding,home builders,doors

04/25/2020

Frank's company was great. The men were very quick and efficient. They kept the area very clean during the whole process of the job. The men were respectful, punctual and were able to inform us step by step as our project went along. I would recommend him to anyone getting work done.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category home builders,home remodeling

02/22/2019

Crew was professional, high quality work and cleaned up at the end of each day

Description of Work
Added a one car garage and replaced and added concrete driveway, walkway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,garage doors,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

02/21/2019

It was such a pleasure working with Devonshire Contracting and just hired them again to do my roof and patio. They do clean and professional work at a great price.

Description of Work
They have done 3 jobs for me. Remodeled my kitchen, Bathroom and Basement

Category home builders