Edward E Grove Painting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2011

Choose us and see for yourselves that Edward E Grove Painting is the painting contractor you need!...

Waterpro began in 2005 providing emergency water and fire damage cleanup to the Delaware Valley. We are family owned and operated. John and Debbie Sullivan oversee the daily operations. Our dedication to providing red carpet service is extended to each customer. At Waterpro we understand that we are not only restoring property, but we are restoring lives. When someone has suffered a water or fire damage in their home they need guidance and support throughout the whole process. Our well groomed uniformed employees understand that we are not just restoring property, but we are RESTORING LIVES. Every customer is treated with care, kindness and respect.

302-327-6240 Get instant online pricing at www.squeakycleananddry.com/**** Angie's List Super Service Award winner for 6 consecutive years ****. We are a cleaning and restoration company that specializes in a natural cleaning processes when possible. Water Damage, Mold Remediation, carpet cleaning, and more is offered. Please visit our website for instant online quotes.

02/18/2016

The most professional job I've ever seen. I've had several homes and many painters. No one has ever done the job they did. My new house was a mess. They put latex over oil and never primed it first. I had little flakes of paint everywhere. It was a mess. They came in and sanded and de glossed and primed. Then they filled all the holes, sanded and primed them as well. Then they caulked all around t...

Description of Work
Painted entire inside of my house. I don't know the exact price as he was working with a handyman service that did multiple things in the house as well and I was given a lump sum.

Category upholstery cleaning

08/30/2012

Ed is a detail-oriented perfectionist - just what you want in painting. He has a great eye for color and offered helpful advice in selecting the best colors. In addition to traditional painting, he uses faux-finishing techniques that add depth and character. We have the utmost trust and respect for Ed and would gladly have him paint for us again.

Description of Work
Ed Grove and his team painted some interior rooms and the exterior of my house.

Category house painters,interior painters

06/08/2011

He doesn’t cut corners and takes care in his preparations.

Description of Work
He has done various painting jobs in and around my house.

Category house painters,interior painters