Delaware Plumbing Professionals

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
06/12/2022

300 E Ayre St

Wilmington, DE 19804

We take great pride in being family owned and operated. Our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional service while delivering top-notch quality. Our reputation is based on the service and quality we provide, as well as the safety of our customers and their homes. We strive for transparency throughout your entire experience with our company and as well, promise to be upfront and honest. We treat your home like our home. Call us today for Better Service, Better Price, Better Value!...

4.3

plumbers (101)water heaters (35)drain cleaning (17)drain pipe installation (13)well & water pump repair (9)sewer cleaning (6)water softeners (2)home remodeling (1)

06/01/2021

These guys were great. Listened to my concerns about them destroying my yard and they took extra measures to make sure that didn’t happen. A few spots got a little messed up but overall way better then I anticipated. Great guys and communication was excellent

Description of Work
outside sewer trap and inside sewer line

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a true pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/18/2021

Ryan came over and did an excellent job. Would definitely use the company again. Very professional, clean and helpful

Description of Work
install bathroom plumbing for drywall in basement

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

We appreciate your feedback! It is always good to hear first-hand that we are upholding the standards we have built this company on. We look forward to taking care of you the next time you're in need of plumbing help!

04/13/2021

I received 2 phone calls from different numbers. Messages both times left a phone number different from the caller's. When I called those numbers that were left on my voicemail, a recorded voice said, "Goodbye" and disconnected. That's it. This company is a scam.

Description of Work
cracked sink repair

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

I am sorry this was your experience with us, and we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. It seems you may have caught us while we were experiencing phone issues. I can assure you we are a legitimate company that has live representatives responding to our clients needs and apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused. Please feel free to contact us anytime at 302-8...

02/01/2021

Company was fast, on time to estimate job, friendly and professional. However I chose not to go with company on price of job it was unjustified

Description of Work
Installation of a tankless hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you and even though we did not perform any work, we hope you will reach out to us again in the future.

01/14/2021

Amazing! The crew was on-site within 3 hours of my 8:00 AM phone call to replace my sump pump. My sump pump runs every 15 minutes, on a dry day, so it was critical to get expedited service and Delaware Plumbing Professionals were fantastic! Highly recommend

Description of Work
emergency Sump Pump replacement

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

We are so happy that we could be there to help you before you developed serious issues with your sump pump. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. Thank you for taking the time tto share your experience with us!

12/23/2020

Easy job less than an hour, charged over $300! As a first time user and a senior citizen they took off $15. Job was done well, but being on a fixed income it was way overpriced. I saw ads for $99 and felt foolish paying three times more! Talked to one of their supervisors and got no satisfaction.

Description of Work
Simple drain clog needed to be clearedp

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

11/11/2020

"They do such FANTASTIC WORK! They are incredibly professional, knowledgeable, prompt, Organized and communicated very well. They have an amazing team from the owner/management to the individuals that completed the work. I thoroughly recommend them and have to several neighbors already! The price was a third of the other estimates I received from companies using the same pull technique where they ...

Description of Work
Replaced a water main line

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed] We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with. you in the future should you need any other plumbing services.

10/21/2020

When call DPP was made an appointment was confirmed for work to be done the next day. The service man (Ryan Carmean) arrived on time and earlier in the time window than expected. I was notified of his arrival by text message that included his picture and a brief introduction. He was polite, assessed the job quickly and presented a reasonable quote. He had all necessary parts and equipment with him...

Description of Work
Replace a malfunctioning sump pump

Category

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And we agree, Ryan is truly a gem to have on our team! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you!

10/06/2020

This company did a phenomenal job! They replaced our main water line, and did excellent, quality work! They were prompt, they were prepared for COVID, they also put drop cloths down so that they wouldn't dirty the carpet! They took extra care not to mess up the yard by putting down plywood too. They were efficient and did a marvelous job. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again...

Description of Work
Water Main Replacement

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you again, [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience with us. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you!

10/02/2020

I looked requested quotes from several plumbers to have our water heater replaced with a new tankless water heater. One of the companies just gave a quote for a after having me take photos of the existing water heater, and the quote was for simply a replacement, not what I wanted. Another company came out after several days and said it would be awhile before they could do it because they were so b...

Description of Work
I wanted to replace an aging water heater with a new tankless water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

We handle ALL your plumbing needs, big or small, everything from water heaters to sewer line replacement!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available