Bancroft Homes Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2010

DBA: Bancroft Construction Co. Custom home builder with over 38 years experience. Bancroft Homes is a general contractor with experienced designers, estimators, project managers and superintendents. We have experience from designing and managing small renovations to working with architects and engineers on multimillion dollar custom homes projects and land development. We do not self-perform our work, but rather manage a pool of qualified subcontractors to accomplish the budget and schedule goals of our clients....

12 Employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie’s List discount. License number: 13VH01277500.

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide has been servicing the Baltimore area since 1987. BWN has been turning damp and wet basements into dry basements without costly excavation. BWN is a licensed and insured, locally and nationally recognized basement waterproofer. We are the first basement waterproofing company to be awarded the Better Business Bureau's "Torch Award" for outstanding ethics in the marketplace, also being the only waterproofer to win that award twice. An Angie's list Super Service Award winner (2011 and 2012), BWN has the ability to permanently correct your basement problems at an affordable price. When it comes to trust you have come to the right place, we are family owned, family run, local business. We are not a franchise nor are we an exclusive dealer of any one product. As such, BWN is able to present you and your basement to the entire array of products and services available on the market today, allowing us to solve your wet basement problem with the right method at a price that's right for you. We offer a lifetime warranty to our customers, ensuring that your basement stays continuously dry. BWN is above all professionals, delivering excellence in the swift completion of each project.

Family owned. Over thirty years in business. Free estimates, all work guaranteed. Waterproofing One, now proudly serving central and south New Jersey, provides basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and mold remediation to the Greater Philadelphia, PA, area, including Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties. If you are concerned about maintaining the value of your property, then saving your foundation from the results of water damage is a must. Basement leaks can lead to a cracked foundation and the growth of unhealthy mold. Not only do we guarantee to have low prices, but all of our work is warranted. We are licensed, insured and certified for your protection, and accredited by the BBB. Call Waterproofing One today to schedule your free estimate! We are currently licensed for the Delaware and New Jersey area, please see below licensing information. Delaware Licensing Number- 17-92051-13-000 New Jersey Licensing Number-13vh09291700

09/01/2013

John Bancroft is very professional. came out to the house and tore down my old porch that was damaged by the hurricane. he then built a larger, beautiful 3 season porch with a ceiling fan and outdoor speakers. he did such a good job with my porch that I hired him to completely redo my kitchen which he is doing right now.

Description of Work
removed my damaged porch from hurricane sandy nd built a brand new porch in the back of my house.

Category basement waterproofing

04/23/2012

John dug down to the foundation of my home all of the way around my house and then treated the outside of my house with a sealant some white stuff first then (some black stuff but not tar) several coats and then put cement board all of the way around over the black stuff. I use to have problems with water coming into the basement through the foundation but ever since John treated the outside, I ha...

Description of Work
Waterproofing of my home from the outside.

Category basement waterproofing

04/23/2012

John designed the bathroom, installed the plumbing, and walls. Then he put in the large shower, enclosed and separate toilet area and vanity. He tiled the floor and painted the bathroom. On the outside walls, he installed shelves for storage. He did an EXCELLENT job and I was very happy with the work.

Description of Work
I had a full bathroom installed in the basement. Very large about 12 by 15. There was nothing in that area but a concrete floor and John put in a complete bathroom.

Category closet systems,fencing,basement waterproofing,home remodeling

07/12/2011

In 2002 Bancroft build a balcony on the 3 floor and has continually leaked into my sons 2nd floor ceiling. They do not stand behind their work, and I'm left with a 3x3 hole in the ceiling.

Description of Work
They builded a thrid floor balcony.

Category home builders

06/15/2011

This was not the first time he did work for us and he's really good. I'd give him really good reviews because I know he did a kitchen for my neighbors next door, a sealer closet for me, did my fencing and waterproofed my basement too. He's been doing a lot of work for me for fifteen years so I know him so well. He charges very less prices and he is very meticulous with his work. He's like a perfec...

Description of Work
Bancroft Homes waterproofed our basement from the outside last summer.

Category basement waterproofing,home remodeling

Home Builder, General, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Fencing, Landscaping, Closets & Basement Waterproofing